Chelsea Thread

I think in the end Gallas + money for Sheva will be the final deal.

Can Kalou do the 'battering ram' approach that Drogba was so good at? if so then I can see why Mourinho would want him, gives a good plan B if Sheva isn't working out.

I've never seen him play, but I thought Kalou was more of a speedy forward type?

EDIT: Yeah, Big Boss covers it. I don't even see him playing up front. I thought he would compete with Robben/Cole for the winger role.

Thats correct STR, hes more like a Robben/SWP than a Drogba/Crespo. Hes best as a SS with another striker like Drogba/Crespo or a winger.

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
At least Sean Wright-Philips has someone to talk to now! :lol:

Haha, add Obi Mikel to the bench buddies. Oh wait, he probably won't even be there, he'll be up behind them in the stands, enjoying his salary and London lifestyle, and forgetting about football. Hell I'm up for that, wonder if I spread a story to the Sun that United are interested in me, I'll get snapped up by Chelsea, I sense a route to gainful employment!

Sheva's on his way to london to discuss terms.....oh im getting excited now!
fingers crossed kenyon won't balls it up, i know he's not like that but im not counting my chickens!!

And after the abuse i get from rune, i won't verbally describe to you all how excited i am! :D

Milanista said:
Chelsea just signed an Israeli 16 year old - Sahar, apparently beating Arsenal to sign him.

Poor lad. The Jews have faced enough persecution.

HE'S SIGNED!

THE TOP GOALSCORER IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HISTORY HAS SIGNED FOR CHELSEA!

i have never been so excited abot a player signing for chelsea before!

Hopefully, this is the last piece of the puzzle....

I am the happiest man alive!

\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/

:lol: You just paid £30million for a 30 year old.
Its funny how last season, Milan were ready to reject even a £80million bid but now gave in to about a third of that amount.
Something to think about Noise, before you stain that monitor again...;) :mrgreen:

Now we officially have Ballack,Kolou and Shevchenko wow,and who next,i just hope Jose wont buy R.Carlos,like someone said here before he's too old,surely we need a more defensively strong leftback.

I'm surprised that Abramovich hasn't just bought every good player in Europe and banned them from playing against Chelsea.

Its a sad day for football when even the giants of european football cannot hold on to their best players, like Ac Milan and Bayern.

Abramovich has ruined football in this country and now it looks like europe too.

Sure we might get Chelsea on an off day, but never in the history of sport has one team had as much financial muscle in such a short place of time as Chelsea.

Give them their own league now.

The Abramovich Premiership Trophy - bit of a mouth full, but might as well get used to it!

So a first eleven of:

--------------Cech--------------
-Gallas-Terry-Carvalho--???-----
-----------Makelele-------------
-----Lampard--------Ballack-----
-Joe Cole------------Duff-------
-----------Sheva----------------

Or replace Duff with Drogba and play 442. And a bench of:
Robben, Essien, Cudicini, Drogba/Duff, Johnson/Huth

Scary stuff

I just really hope you do what ever the fuck it is that Abramovich wants so he can piss off and let football be normal again.

Wasn't Essien supposed to be the last piece last season? Are Ballack and Sheva the golden rim frame to put this puzzle in?

It is now really now like watching someone cheating at Championship Manager.

Nickybaker said:
It is now really now like watching someone cheating at Championship Manager.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah its like Roman has entered a cheat code for un-limited funds! Being serious though, if you don't win the quadruple now then next season will be a failure!

Here's to failure! :cheers:

Who knows what will happen now, Madrid haven't won anything for 3 years?

Just because they've signed all these players it doesn't mean they'll just click into place.

Back
Top Bottom