Chelsea Thread

Thats bad news for the rest of the premiership cuz that means chelsea will actually have to find world class strikers to replace both Drogbar and Crespo.

Nice way to iron out a problem Josey...

SkySports.com said:
Mourinho is adamant that Drogba will remain at the club.

"The situation is he has two more years of contract with Chelsea," he told Sky Sports News.

"He is one of the players we consider not negotiable.

"So he has no chance to leave. He has to play for Chelsea.

"If he plays with happiness, fantastic. We get the best of him.

"If he doesn't play with happiness, he doesn't play. So it's his problem."

I love the "it's his problem!!!"... :lol:

If only he had said that before Ballack signed. I'm sure Jose would have scared him away. :lol:

Lyon were considering offerin nearly 45 million euros for him! look back through the reports on sky sports and you'll see jean aulas said that himself!

it was only a few weeks ago, so im pretty sure they'll still offer big dosh for him.

Looks like my favourite player is on his way out, but i'll follow him wherever he goes (even united), thanks for the servive eidur!

and it seems as though theres a clearout of young players to get them regular playing time i.e glen johnson, lenny pidgeley, carlton cole, huth maybe, so it looks like mourinho is 'trimming the fat' :D

Maniche is leaving so that should level things up a little concerning central midfielders. Drogba leaving, Crespo leaving. Strikers needed at the team it seems. Sheva seems something bound to happen. Maybe Chelsea will give Drogba and Crespo to Milan and some cash for him.

Ballack was a great signing, a very strong player that will really do something for that midfield.

Now if Manutd could get a couple of great midfielders they could at least put the pressure on Chelsea.

Revan said:
Now if Manutd could get a couple of great midfielders they could at least put the pressure on Chelsea.
That depends on which players you spare for us. :roll:

haha! we'll leave you nicky butt, a firm favourite in manchester isnt he? :thumbup:

why do you need anyone else? you have darren fletcher! he's awesome! :p

Last edited:
and when was that? before i was born anyway, im only 20!

the furthest back i remember is the days of wisey n mark stein! mid table days....oh how i miss them!!!

Shev is likly to join Chelski,he reports it about family,his American wife and son speaks English and he doesn`t:lol: so the move will benefit his family.In other words unless my wife says I want you to be Happy and stay... There a 3rd chelski player who heart is not there,but the bright side of things Shev can learn English talk to his family and start talking in his commercial in the US.I`m sure Kenyon spoke to his wife about plan to run MLS and he could to great things in the US.Chelski is comming to the US again in the summer...Barc,ACmilan,Here a hint Florida is the most visited place in the World

You can have sheva, but leave Ruud alone. Can't imagine him ever scoring for someone else at OT...most likely paper talk but still concerning!

Ruud and sheva, could you imagine! hang on aminute........almost there.........yep.....there it is......right on the money! :lmao:

Those seem like fair comments from JM. Theo probably would have got a game this season had he went to chelsea. If you think about it most of chelsea's young players all got a game even if their amount of games and time on the pitch was limited. Huth,C.Cole,Diarra and that third choice keeper all got a games under their belt.

noise said:
hang on aminute........almost there.........yep.....there it is......right on the money! :lmao:
Noise's Mum: *gasp* What in the world are you doing? And why do I see male footballers on your monitor?
Noise: This isnt what it seems, mommy. Let me expl..
* Mum runs off crying
:mrgreen:

RuneEdge said:
Noise's Mum: *gasp* What in the world are you doing? And why do I see male footballers on your monitor?
* Mum runs off crying
:lmao: post of the year

RuneEdge said:
* Mum runs off crying

AAAA lol :lmao: :lmao:

RuneEdge said:
* Mum runs off crying

JESUS! Were you watching!?!? F**k!

My mother still hasn't spoken to me since. :cry:

I dunno about everyone else, but im not holding my breath about sheva coming to us.

So who else does everyone think we should go for?

Personally i still want us to persue with tevez. After lookin at him, and his reputation, i would love to have him in the blue.

Any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom