Chelsea Thread

fukkk absolute bollocks!!!! shitty draw...... we got two hard teams, bremen,...and barca again....while ac milan receives three easy teams...and they shouldnt even be in the CL for match fixing.......

chelsea_fan said:
fukkk absolute bollocks!!!! shitty draw...... we got two hard teams, bremen,...and barca again....while ac milan receives three easy teams...and they shouldnt even be in the CL for match fixing.......
I have a wireless keyboard and I dont use recharable batteries so dont even get me started on Chelsea.

there is no f. balance in the draw....
ac milan's group is absolute shit..

Get your facts right. There was no proof. T
u get ur facts straight buddy...if they werent guilty , than they wouldnt have gotten points deducted for this season....starting with -15 points.....-44 from last season..good luck ...
ac milan has a history of match fixing..."1980" relegated to seria b.....;)

i didnt say cheat...i just said the draw is B$....its that simple. ..oh well just gotta wait and see wat happens...

but i still think we can overcome barca and bremen...

Whats the big deal? You only have to top 2 of the 3 teams to go through and Barca doesnt have to be one of them.

i prefer to have seen chelsea play different team.....we already seen chelsea vs barca,,...just more controversy ... its quite annoying...
watever....ya....we can still make it on top...i cant wait for the games to begin..

it`s better to lose to barca now then later
plzzzzzz....i reckon they will win on their turf , and well defeat them in the Bridge! ...

Last edited:
chelsea_fan said:
i prefer to have seen chelsea play different team.....we already seen chelsea vs barca,,...just more controversy ... its quite annoying...

The only controversy about Barça x Chelsea is the controversy that Mourinho comes up with.

man we deserved the defeat in Riverside.but fuck its Barca again !! just thinking of it makes me sick.Boring.

Last edited:
im glad we have got barca in the first round. It means we wont see them until the final. But it does mean that we'll have a trickier group to get out of, but considering they're still the strongest side in europe, im happy to meet them sooner rather than later when it really matters.

I am happy we got Cole, but unhappy we lost gallas, even though he acted like a p*ick this last year.

Both teams have got 'bad team members' in my opinion as they both burnt their bridges with their previous clubs by acting like spoilt brats.

At least everyone is happy now, and maybe we can start to build a team spirit again as we have had for the last few seasons.

What chelsea did is a disgrace!:( Gallas had always given his best for Chelsea during five years and it wasn't the best way chelsea should have acted
when you're trying to become a big club there are best ways to behave
chelsea must have a look at milan's behaviour with sheva

Interesting game tonight against a good/attacking side who will come to attack and won't put a wall in front of the goalkeeper!!very intersting to see how our back four will cope with the likes of klose(if he gonna play),borowsky,klasnic,frings...Let's hope sheva will score his firt home goal:) !!!can't wait!!!c'mon Chelsea fc!!

Back
Top Bottom