Chelsea Thread

Not really a great game yesterday but we did the job and in a cup tie it's the more important;) nice to see J.cole back and score

good game by lampard 1 goal , 1 assist vs shieffeld utd..chelsea used last year's formation...with 1 striker...i think mourinho will deploy it against barca...with sheva up top, if drogba not fit..

Chelsea , man-UTD still tied for 1st....going neck-to-neck....chelsea should over take them by end of november, after the nov26 clash....

Nou Camp tuesday..a tie will be very satisfactory for the standings..
.come on CHELSEA!!!!

How can you be proud of such a dirty cheating scumbag performance tonight. Chelsea put in a vintage scummy display yet you classless chav wants to be proud of it. It just goes to show how ignorant and stupid some you fans are

All chelsea do is dive, cheat, fake, bully they try to injure badly the rival players, then they cellebrate in a offensive way. Nopthing more than Flukey, cheating, overrated, boring, suckers of russian cock.

just seeing Drogba -a very talented player- faking injuries and diving a big girls blouse,
carvalho viciously hitting Deco
Terry, kicking the ball at a player who`s down
mourinho celebrating the goal in as if he just won the world cup final like the arrogant hypocrite classless prick he is.

ITV and Clive Tyldsley make me sick! Ther commentary is beyond ridiculous. Its sooo biased it makes me want to puke. They sucked chelsea at every chance. When Lampard dived in the box on one occasion tlydsley said-there is no doubt in my mind that he was brought down. Yet the TV replys showed he hardly got tugged or anything
Tyldesley on the Marquz incident - That in my mind was a pre-meditated stamp on Essien
Yet 5 seconds later
Well there was an element of a collision and stumbling about. And when Terry kicked the ball at deco he almosted condoned it and said- thats something you can havee a laugh in the dressing room about.PLus he didnt even bother attack Carvalho when he kung foo kicked Deco in the nuts. I'm so pissed off right now and feel utter sick after witnessing scumbag football and hearing commentators praising the undeserved team.

Last edited by a moderator:
A FUK OFF ....save the fuking sermon for someone else...ur lame ass rant is getting old..it was a dirty game...both teams thrashed some nasty challanges.....so f off.....ur so f biased f prick!

FLUKE MY ASS,, we produced waaay more clear cut chances, we shouldve won the game...barca cant beat chelsea when we got 11 men on the pitch.....

Grow up you plastic blind ass russian gloryhunter scum. Anyone can see chelsea are dirty cheating filth. You need to watch again. Yes both teams were playing dirty but chelsea took it too the next level and Drogba started all the shit with his blatant theatrics.

so Chelsea got punished by yellow cards, they paid the consequence ..lampard misses next match....funny how deco jumped rite up when terry kicked the ball :lol: ...

Will you just admit instead of making up excuses, for once in your short gloryhunter spell as a supporter that chelsea played like classless bastards tonight?

As a neutral fan, I think Alucard you're overreacting.

Both teams were very hard. There's not cheat on this game, there was even blood. But even if Drogba jumps (sometimes), it's hard for him with the amount of hits he get :D.

Chelsea's motivation was impressive, the team wanted a result and Barcelona's skill wasn't enough to contain Chelsea's midfield. I'm not sure Barcelona would have stayed in the game without Ronnie's intelligence .

It was a great draw, between class and team spirit. We all know where the class is but it doesn't mean victory everytime. For me, Chelsea played with class when they didn't want to cut legs (Barca too).

Hehehehehe that was hilarious. What a lesson to the young players out there. There are two questions in my mind: which was the best dive and secondly, does anyone believe Lampard meant to score with his cross?

Chelsea created more clear cut chances than Barca, but you also felt if Barca had enough time they could have got another goal like they showed with the first two goals, scoring when they NEEDED too.

~Both teams were dirty but Drogba was like a rug out there, always on the floor. But having said that, Chelsea are not afraid of Barca anymore and know that they can match them.

Its a pity that Samuel Eto'o is out cause Barca would have definately created a lot more chances like in previous games.

Lampards goal was a fluke, he did not even look at the goal, he looked for a cross.

Yes agree drogba begun the cheats today but we can honesly say both teams were dirty today carvalho kung fu on deco marquez stamp on Essien etc
you can say what you want mourinho got it right when he said "barca has never beaten us eleven against 11;)
Lampard's goal??fluke or not?? who care??!!!!:)

As a neutral fan,Alucard spot on :applause:

I want all EPL teams to perform great so the league can represent value ,but not that way it`s shameful and embarrassing.

Chelsea are filthy team that need to be thrown into the sea chained and abandoned. If It was a clean match maybe I'd have some praise for chelsea like I did for the first match. Hopefully now it leaves no doubt about whether chelscum cheat and dive.

A vintage scummy chelsea performance wouldnt be the same without a special mourinho attack on 'diving'

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho hailed their "magnificent" Champions League draw against Barcelona - then launched an attack on the Catalan side's approach.

He said after Didied Drogba's late equaliser in the 2-2 draw: "I'm very proud. It was a very powerful display."

But he added: "I think it is not easy for a referee to be a referee when the players are diving minute after minute.

"I think Frank Rijkaard is a lucky manager because his Barcelona stars are protected match after match."

Mourinho added: "I would like to be in his position, not coaching Barcelona because I love coaching Chelsea, but because his players are protected."

He said: "We are not far from finishing first in the group. It was a very powerful performance, it was magnificent.

"It was very difficult when we conceded an early goal but the team played with a lot of confidence."

Drogba scored with seconds left after it looked like former Chelsea star Eidur Gudjohnsen had sent them to defeat when he put Barcelona 2-1 ahead.

Frank Lampard had equalised Deco's early goal, but Mourinho thought his players had been denied key decisions by referee Stefano Farina.

He said: "For me it looked like two penalties for us, but I have to give the doubt because I did not see it on television and the referee did not have the benefit of television."

Goal hero Drogba praised Lampard's contribution, adding: "He showed all his quality and is one of the best midfield players in the world."

Lampard himself was unimpressed with the performance of Farina, who booked 10 players - six of them from Chelsea.

He said: "He had a funny game to say the least - we could have had two penalties and lots of decisions went against us.

"But I don't want to talk about his performance, I want to talk about ours - we were the better team."

Alain, Mourinho always said nonsenses, isnt our problem if he has dirty players in squad
this night there were the referee for help him to continue the match with his 11 players :applause:
I like when the idi.. goes to him to explain Cole can still play ..i saw a kiss :lol: :lmao:

Shameful!

I'm not very neutral, but Alucard is right. The only reason Barça is a little harsher against Chelsea is because they know who they're up against.

Carvalho on Deco, ex club teammates, teammates at the National team. It's the Chelsea way of doing things. You are Greece but with dirty oil money and diving cheating scum. Forget that, you can't compare to Greece. :)

FCB said:
Alain, Mourinho always said nonsenses, isnt our problem if he has dirty players in squad
this night there were the referee for help him to continue the match with his 11 players :applause:
I like when the idi.. goes to him to explain Cole can still play ..i saw a kiss :lol: :lmao:

Shameful!

Oh c'mon i thought you knew football better than that!!ok maybe carvalho should have been sent off but motta too,marquez too...so like i said before BOTH TEAM were dirty tonight
you can say mourinho always says nonsense but on this point he was right
fact;)

I'd not actually sat down and watched a Champions League game for something like a year now. When I remembered the match that was on tonight, I thought, hell, I can make time to watch that.

Start. Goal, woeful defending, it was a training ground situation. Start, stop, Drogba fell over like he'd been shot (even though he knew he was offside and the play had been stopped, what was he doing, warming up for the next dive?). Start. Stop, foul. Start. Stop, foul. Start. Stop, foul. At half time I was walking home.

If this is "world class football" then fucking hell, standards have dropped dramatically. How much is Mourinho's squad worth compared to the big teams of ten, twenty years ago? And what quality are the matches they play in? Start. Stop. Start. Stop. Start. Stop. Whatever the ticket prices are at Chelsea, I wouldn't pay that to see them all season (not that this is particularly about Chelsea, it's about all modern English football "superteams").

Yeah, I'll sound like an old man; but it's not football any more. It's 22 men kicking eachother while the ball watches.

Give me Charlton v Portsmouth anyday.

Last edited:
I never, ever thought there'd be a day when I was ashamed of English football, and rooted against an English club in a competition. I was wrong.

Get rid of Mourinho. Get anyone else in. Someone who will use the talent on his team to play football, not ruin the game. You think Jose doesn't tell Drogba dive all day? You think that he doesn't tell Essien to see how many times he can go through the back of people (does that man understand the tackle from behind principle) until you get a card? To tell Boularouz to follow through on Ronaldinho EVERY SINGLE TIME HE PASSES THE BALL. No it's all Jose's 'tactics'. And well done, they drew, but they lost the respect of every neutral watching the match. What's perhaps more depressing is so did Barcelona.

This will keep happening while it's not punished. Mourinho won the Uefa and Champs league by cheating so why should he stop. Barcelona were champs last year playing good football. It needs Arsenal, Man utd, Lyon or another good footballing team to win it this year and just maybe other teams will realise that that is the way to win competitions. Either that or the refs start handing out reds for diving, but that won't happen.

marukomu said:
This will keep happening while it's not punished. Mourinho won the Uefa and Champs league by cheating.

wooooh you have a great knowledge of football...I don't know you could win a cup only "by cheating":roll:

When Porto won the Champs League they only played 1 top club and that was Real Madrid in the group stages and lost.

So the "special one" had tremendous luck on his side.

Lets hope that a proper football team wins the champs league.

Both teams were clearly as bad as each other that's clear enough. Drogba and Chelsea started acting up from the moment the whistle went, but Marquez and Co replied to their antics just as quick.

Carvalho's tackle/kick on Deco's challenge was shocking, but Deco gave out one or two just as bad.

This is pretty much a case of two managers that detest each other. This rubs off on the players then the fans. You could see the joy that Mourinho got from an equalising goal, half the purpose in that celebration was to wind up Rijkaard. This worked well as you could see the state that Rijkaard was in, this result really got to him and FC Barcelona. That is football, you take them and you give them. They both got the best of each other in the two season previous, this year its Chelsea's year. Chelsea have been done by Liverpool and I'm sure they will get that revenge one year.

Mastermind said:
When Porto won the Champs League they only played 1 top club and that was Real Madrid in the group stages and lost.

So the "special one" had tremendous luck on his side.

Agree with you about luck but all the teams who won/will win the CL have to have luck;)
but where i disagree with you its "they only played one top club"
man u ?Lyon?Aren't top club??

Look at our -> luck <- :)

of course Sheva's goal don't exist.. the act was stopped when they are in a jump
and remember the final against Arsenal

maybe Chelsea is the lucky team.. oh no.. they have too much money to pay the referees like the italian friend :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom