Chelsea Thread

Congrats Chelsea fans! Congrats to Mourinho for another sucessfull season.
so who do you consider you best player this year? Terry, Lampard? Most likely lampard. :)

_41617358_josechampagne_getty.jpg

there is rumors that this is mourinhos last season...
what you guys think, apparently from what he said after the match..regarding hes accomplishments not being recognized...also he has an ongoing feud with kenyon...damn....
even lampard could end up leaving....
from what i can tell from crespo's celebrations its his last year here..he was very emotional...

well wait and see....

Hang in there Rooney! Hopefully a speedy recovery!

Great job guys.No doubt you lot had raise the standards to an even higher level this season.Might be Mourinho's last season but save the memories while it lasts cause I'm sure next season its gonna be tougher.Whatever the case it,Congrats Chelski...at least you lot have the bottle to retain the title,unlike some the other London team I know.Cheers.

Well done lads, brilliant season, but the rooney injury has cast a huge shadow over the game and celebrations.

Congrats, good way to win it at the Bridge. Hopefully next year it'll go down to the last match!

Let's hope rooney heals like a 20 year old..!

Which 3 players do you think on on their way out?

Crespo, Carvalho, Maniche.

I don't wanna see crespo go though, hes awesome.

I seriously doubt lampard will leave anytime soon, as for mourinho, who knows.....but i hope we get another great manager to replace him.

I think what he said has been taken the wrong way, I have times when I want to leave my job, but I don't do it.
I think he was more expressing his frustration at how difficult this season has been with all the negativity, he has verified that there is no doubt he'll be with us next season.
Anyway, it was a great day, I had the honour of being there, so here are my photos:
http://www.zen95558.zen.co.uk/files/images/ChelseaPL06/

It been a bit of a heavy weekend, so I haven't had a chance to sift through and fish out the bad pics or crop some of the good ones, all I've done is resize them to 20% and put them in a directory.
The game pics aren't much to look at, but I got some great pics of the celebrations, if there's any pics anyone would like to see the full size versions of, let me know and I'll sort it out.

Oh, and....
CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS!!!!
:D :D :D :D

mcwildcard said:
Like marukomu said, he just fell awkwardly.
It'd be more accurate to say well done Rooney for injuring Terry.
How would that be more accurate? :roll:

Alucard said:
I think Robben,Carvalho,Crespo and Maniche
Yeah, it'll definately be them three. :lol: ;)

CHAMPIONS,CHAMPIONS,CHAMPION,CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause:
great game we showed why we are the better in England!!!!
anyway it would have been better to sent off Rooney for his 2 challenges on both terry and drogba!!hope now he will recover soon
C'mon Rooney!!!!

No, over celebration is a yellow card, which Joe Cole got.
Dangerous tackles are yellow/red, which Rooney didn't get either of.

Thanks mcwildcard. Must have been an amzing day.

I for one didn't even get to see the game live due to a trip to my grandmothers, great fun! :D

As for the medals, it is on sell on ebay along with the jacket.

The jacket at the moment is goin for around 700, with true pictures,

and the medal(apparantly, no pictures) is going for 10,000,000!!!

Go to ebay.co.uk, type in 'mourinho' and sort by most expensive first.

Can't believe someone would actualy bid that much on an auction website!

marukomu said:
so shouldn't cole have gone for taking his shirt off? There was no way rooney should have gone

have you already seen a player get sent off(straight red card of course) for taking his shirt off??
I was only talking about his two challenges on drogba and terry

mcwildcard said:
No, over celebration is a yellow card, which Joe Cole got.
Dangerous tackles are yellow/red, which Rooney didn't get either of.

Cole already had a yellow so it would have been his second

Back
Top Bottom