Chelsea Thread

I remember at the end of last season when United played Chelsea and lost 3-1 it really summed up United's season. Plus the nature of the match, going one up, then Tiago's absurd strike from a full 35 yards that Carroll left, then Cole's clear offside tap in to wrap things up...bad memories.

Hopefully this year things will be different. You can imagine Fergie is desperate to beat Jose, only happened once so far in a few meetings now. I do think that our defence is looking a bit wobbly, and there'll be goals from you guys, so we'll have to see what kind of mood Rooneys in :)

fuk Joe Cole , missed an awesome chance there at the end!!!!!!!!

Mourinho fuked up! first half lineup was utterly stupid non-creative, hes changes were too little too late!
ferriera and germi on the same flank! wtf was he thinking!

chelsea_fan said:
Mourinho fuked up! first half lineup was utterly stupid non-creative, hes changes were too little too late!
ferriera and germi on the same flank! wtf was he thinking!

I feel for you there mate, why football players need resting I have no idea. Still you have your back to back prem titles, well done with that

I really don't know what's wrong with jm??Another bad loser attitude:(
he blasted again the ref but what's wrong with the ref??THE ref did a great game he was right to not allowed terry's goal,he was right to give a free kick for terry's challenge on luis garcia:applause:
why not blam his own tactic?Fereira as rw was a bad choice:( why not blam drogba for his stupid missing just before the goal??COLE For his last chance!!:shock:
and why he didn't shake benitez's hand??Why not give credit to liverpool for their great performance today??
frankly i m beginning to understand why nobody like us:(

ALAIN said:
he blasted again the ref but what's wrong with the ref??THE ref did a great game he was right to not allowed terry's goal,he was right to give a free kick for terry's challenge on luis garcia:applause:
why not blam his own tactic?Fereira as rw was a bad choice:( why not blam drogba for his stupid missing just before the goal??COLE For his last chance!!:shock:
and why he didn't shake benitez's hand??Why not give credit to liverpool for their great performance today??

Arrogant and juvenile!

Mourinho in 2 words

Yet again Chelsea have all the possession but fail to score.

I can't see how anyone with that can be the best team? :roll:

I have a feeling next year is going to be close,chelski are champs! w/ one trophy(be happy w/that)Ballack is thinking maybe manyoo

ya, thats good, f ballack, is a useless signing, i can see him fitting well in man utd lineup..

also carvalho, could be in r.madrid or barca next year...

ALAIN said:
This is the most intelligent paragraph I've read from a Chelsea fan :applause:

Capela said:
chelsea definitely deserved to win but liverpool was luckier....

Come again?

How did you deserve to win?

Oh I see because you're the all conquering and great Chelsea...?

What was lucky about Liverpool?

Luck had nothing to do with Chelsea being beaten yesterday.

Sabac Red said:
Come again?

How did you deserve to win?

Oh I see because you're the all conquering and great Chelsea...?

What was lucky about Liverpool?

Luck had nothing to do with Chelsea being beaten yesterday.

Sabac Red, my favourite club is Benfica i just support chelsea because there a lot of portuguese players and staff there
and i saw the game and it was balanced until liverpool's 2nd goal because after that only chelsea tried to attack
in the last 30 minutes only chelsea played

and you were lucky because i think that the goal that terry scored should have not been disallowed

chelsea_fan said:
ya, thats good, f ballack, is a useless signing, i can see him fitting well in man utd lineup..

also carvalho, could be in r.madrid or barca next year...

Sorry to spam your thread!

Ballack for Man u is a dream but it is a pointless signing for you guys as you guys play better with width!

Proven yesterday

I disagree, Ballack and lampard together will be good partnership, im sure any team would love that combination with makelele behind. Its a wise signing if you think about it cuz it gives genuine cover for lampard and essian even though i think ballack will be preferred choice to essien. And if Makelele gets injured just put Essian there.

Why don't they just buy a competent striker? Gezz, Drogba is getting worse by the day. Crespo is no what he used to be and he ain't getting younger, and surely C Cole is not enough.

Oh yeah, what a disgrace the barrier was in the first goal, and classy goal be garcia, reminded me last year of the goal against Juve.

I am a Liverpool fan and I dont think it was a foul on Garcia however Drogba was offside when he missed that chance in the first 10 mins so what comes around goes around.
Chelsea started the better team but after about 15 mins Liverpool controlled the game up to the 70th miniute when they conceaded a soft goal.

I used to like Chelsea because they had the money they had was earnt from winning trophies and Raneri, Vialli and Gullet (however you spell their names) were fair and gave credit to the opposition. When Jose first came to Chelsea he would say the refs had a good game have a tough job and can't get every decision right and he would go on and say how well the other team played, easy giving credit when you win games.

Jose never admits to making mistakes, always thinks the best team lost, is quick to call himself the special one when things go right but blames the officals or the other team for parking a bus infont of goal or tackling too hard which is why I dislike Chelsea as much as Man Utd.

Alucard said:
I disagree, Ballack and lampard together will be good partnership, im sure any team would love that combination with makelele behind. Its a wise signing if you think about it cuz it gives genuine cover for lampard and essian even though i think ballack will be preferred choice to essien. And if Makelele gets injured just put Essian there.
I dont think Essien can play Makalele's position. Essien attacks too often to play that role.

57400572.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Brilliant!

I was destraught yesterday, seriously gutted.

Well done to liverpool, well played and good luck in the final.....BUT...
I think the free kick for the goal was harsh, i know he had studs showing, but he made 100% contact witht he ball.

I've seen goals like terrys given before, and i think it was a little harsh too.

Great goal by garcia, prob my only other player i like at liverpool alongside gerrard.

Oh well, hopefully we'll be at the first final at the new Wembley.

I still won't be rooting for the pool in the final though,

West Ham are my current local team and all my mates are die hard fans, so COME ON THE IRONS!

Back
Top Bottom