Chelsea Thread

Diarra was always gona get that,

Apparantly we're in for simao! NO! even though it think he is a great player, why do we need another winger!!! Who would we get rid of? I don't think anyone has not shown enough to be released this season,

Ballack however will be a great signing!

I think Jose wants a good couple of players to leave in the summer. Players who he feels will want more first team football elswhere, and players he feels offers nothing more for the club.

Simao would be a good buy for chelsea. He is more kind of player who will track back in midfield while keeping his disipline on the right flank. Robben,and SWP are very similar on the right flank in that they both just storm forward never really focusing on tracking back to help defense.Its gonna be suprise but i can see robben leaving in the summer.

Buying Simeo also kills two birds with one stone. Chelsea can get a good winger on the right. While preventing Liverpool from improving.

Yeah agree about robben i think he will leave in the summer, indeed i would prefer to have simao cause robben is a bit selfish and injury prone

Good game today !!that's why WE ARE CHAMPION!!!:) we are doubtless more solid with Gallas-Terry than Carvalho:applause:

Top quality performance by f.lampard. 1 asisst , 1 goal.
Similar to last year when Chelsea celebrated at bolton, there was a mini-celebration after the game. On Monday at home to everton, should be crowned than, going to be some nice celebrations! it will be a big boast ahead of the FA Cup clash against liverpool...We will play them with a champions swagger...
CHAMPIONS!!! Congrats everyone.! :mrgreen:

_41564126_drogba_lamps203.jpg

Yeah you're right it is nice to see lamps finds his for again ,
today that would be good if shauny,guddie could play to rest player like maké or joe cole
today lineup(hope)

ceh-feireira,carvalho,terry,del horno-essien,lamps,guddie-shauny,drogba,robben or duff

kevano22 said:
why is it whenever chelsea are on sky, someone gets sent off!?

Why are talking nonsense?I am sur you gonna say me the sending-off was harsh?Please, be a bit serious...

im not talking nonsense...last 3? games ive seen chelsea on sky, someone has been sent off.

i was only asking. calm down Monsieur.

lol anyone see Drogba sexually harass that fan? He basically falsed her to kiss him in front of her boyfriend!

Alucard said:
lol anyone see Drogba sexually harass that fan? He basically falsed her to kiss him in front of her boyfriend!

AAA lol i saw it:lol: anyway it is nice to see drogba stays on his feet since he got this bad press:applause: plus he is better with someone alongside him today he was great again Man of the match for the third time in five games!

Even a draw at stamford bridge against United and they have won thye trophy. Its not looking good, it'll be embaressing seeing chelsea grab the title in front of us.

But you got to give credit to chelsea, they fully deserve to be champions whenever they do get crowned.

kevano22 said:
why is it whenever chelsea are on sky, someone gets sent off!?

ya lol, lots of red cards lately, either towards chelsea or the opposite team.

Another goal and assist for super frankie , most goals record by midfield player in epl 16, 20 in all competitions.

I think Chelsea wants to beat Man Utd, one reason they defeated us, one of the few teams to do that this season, also the game is at home infront of a sell-out against a rival club, a big club at that.IT will be a frenzy. Utd will go all out.

Interesting we will be at old trafford on the weekend to face liverpool though, well make sure to send the scousers packing back to merseyside never walking alone. :mrgreen:

come on chelsea!!!

A lot of pressure on you guys to get that point against Utd otherwise you can't lift the trophy at the bridge this season.

Nickybaker said:
A lot of pressure on you guys to get that point against Utd otherwise you can't lift the trophy at the bridge this season.

Chelsea is undefeated at the bridge in the EPL under mourinho , nearly 50 games, so there is no pressure for just 1 point, maybe abit of pressure to win the game, well chelsea can relax, man utd have more pressure, a draw for chelsea wont be very difficult, a draw seems the likely outcome as both teams are playing well...well see how it goes..:mrgreen:

As Mourinho said, wherever to lift the trophy, its no big deal. It will be belongs to Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom