Chelsea Thread

The thing with the money argument is how Chelski got their money. Utd, liverpool and arsenal made their money over a long period of time with sustained success and worldwide recognition. Roman just came along and threw hundreds of millions in Chelsea's lap, it's a bit like a money cheat on champ man or LMA.

ALAIN said:
I've never said Roman's money never helped us but to say "chelsea buy the titles"IT IS TOTALLY WRONG and hypocryte,we do the same thing man u,real,inter,juventus,etc have done
How do we do the same? Do we spend £200+million on players in a matter of 3 seasons? Do we announce £800million is expenses and not give a damn? Do we kidnap younger players to force them to join you?

Why is this going in circles? Everytime he questions something, all he has to do is scroll his mouse wheel up twice and there he will find the answer.

BTW, does anyone know who was Abramovich's cheapest signing? (not a bench warmer or reserve player but someone who actually plays games)

bradley1886 said:
A Chelsea fan is saying £3,500,000 for one of the greatest midfielders in the world is a lot. :shock:

where did you see i said £3,500,000 FOR VIERA is a lot?:shock: I was just saying arsenal paid for him because you 've said it was cheap

but anyway i have enjoyed to chat with you guys quite interesting,so i leave you the last word ;)

what a bad display today:( i think lamps needs a rest, his recent games weren't so good and i am seriously begining to wonder why jm plays him even when he is not performing very well while the others (essien,guddie)are used as sub time to time.
so Jose wake up and give a rest to lamps cause is really SHIT at this moment!!!the guy is not more important than the team!!

rockykabir said:
I'm gonna get a lot of stick...in some of the bad games you see Lampard play, you just wonder how anyone can compare him to Gerrard. Even Gerrard is relatively decent when he has a bad day..
You wont get stick for that comment, mate. Its only the truth.

rockykabir said:
I'm gonna get a lot of stick...in some of the bad games you see Lampard play, you just wonder how anyone can compare him to Gerrard. Even Gerrard is relatively decent when he has a bad day..

tottaly agree :applause: S.G is far better than Lamps

Gerrard is a totally different player though. Stop slating Chelsea and their fans just because they are the champions and in the number one spot. As United fans we know what that is like.

ninjabreakz said:
Gerrard is a totally different player though. Stop slating Chelsea and their fans just because they are the champions and in the number one spot. As United fans we know what that is like.
Well its fun bashing other teams for a change. :lol:

frank lampard finished behind ronnie, in euro's best player 2005, gerrard can eat dirt.. :P

hmmm united can they do it! its getting close , with man utd game at stamford bridge on april 29, well united cant afford to slip up they have a game against arsenal next week, baring in mind arsenal will play in midweek at juve..

we got 2 away games , and 4 home games left, including man utd april 29... that should be a cracker...i think the title will be wrapped up by than...
Chelsea will be back-to-back champs!

RuneEdge said:
BTW, does anyone know who was Abramovich's cheapest signing? (not a bench warmer or reserve player but someone who actually plays games)

It was one of the program sellers. He only cost £4 million

MO_DINERO said:
:lol: ...and what a mockery to football that was
I was so sure it was gonna be Gerrard. Considering how important he was in dragging the (then weak) Liverpool side to the European Cup.
Its a damn shame he didnt win.

chelsea_fan said:
frank lampard finished behind ronnie, in euro's best player 2005, gerrard can eat dirt.. :P

hmmm united can they do it! its getting close , with man utd game at stamford bridge on april 29, well united cant afford to slip up they have a game against arsenal next week, baring in mind arsenal will play in midweek at juve..

we got 2 away games , and 4 home games left, including man utd april 29... that should be a cracker...i think the title will be wrapped up by than...
Chelsea will be back-to-back champs!
the pressure is on and the season is far from over

nahh, i mean its closer but i still cant see it. Chelsea have hit bad form, but they arnt conceding. i expect them to beat west ham this weekend.

Shaun_of_the_Dead.jpg

WE ARE COMING TO GET YOU!

^ ahh plz buddy, wat u expect players to say, yes we are scared of united to take title??,, ofcourse players are going to make this sort of statements, any team in that position would do so to show a confident face,,, but chelsea minimally just need to win their home games, and that will be good enough, with a magnificent home record, the title looks like its in the bag,,
regardless it will be interesting to watch whats going to happen this weekend, united need to win all remaining games, not easy task.
mathmatically, united need to close the gap to a minimum of 6 points before they play chelsea in Stamford bridge later this month..

You lose one game in the next four (could happen any time with your current form), and losing against us (assuming we win all our games) will bring the race down to one point with one game left to play. All they have to do is hold you to a draw and you've lost the title.

Football's a funny game and the chances of you losing the title have definately increased greatly.

^ I suppose we can sit here and come up with many mathmatical equations and possibilities, but i guess well just let the games on the pitch decide next few weeks, well its good to see epl teams recently have shown the never die attitude of the english spirit, arsenal's euro run, man utd's slashing chelsea's lead by 8 points, middlesboro winning 4-1 yesterday, and they say its a boring league.
:roll:

arsenal vs man utd, that should be a f cracker, too much on the line for both teams, bolton vs liverpool also a very big game... enjoy the games mates, going to be 1 crazy weekend!

Jose is feeling the pressure alrite............ :lmao:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=364095&cc=5739

'For me pressure is bird flu. I'm serious. I'm feeling a lot of pressure with the problem in Scotland,'

'It's not fun and I'm more scared of it than football. Football is nothing compared with life. For me bird flu is the drama of the last few days. I'll have to buy a mask.'

'The difference is United people will watch Chelsea against West Ham with a very high heartbeat.

'But we can be very calm and cool when we watch United play Arsenal, or even don't watch it at all, because our future depends on our own results.

chelsea_fan said:
^ I suppose we can sit here and come up with many mathmatical equations and possibilities, but i guess well just let the games on the pitch decide next few weeks, well its good to see epl teams recently have shown the never die attitude of the english spirit, arsenal's euro run, man utd's slashing chelsea's lead by 8 points, middlesboro winning 4-1 yesterday, and they say its a boring league.
:roll:

arsenal vs man utd, that should be a f cracker, too much on the line for both teams, bolton vs liverpool also a very big game... enjoy the games mates, going to be 1 crazy weekend!

Jose is feeling the pressure alrite............ :lmao:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=364095&cc=5739

'For me pressure is bird flu. I'm serious. I'm feeling a lot of pressure with the problem in Scotland,'

'It's not fun and I'm more scared of it than football. Football is nothing compared with life. For me bird flu is the drama of the last few days. I'll have to buy a mask.'

'The difference is United people will watch Chelsea against West Ham with a very high heartbeat.

'But we can be very calm and cool when we watch United play Arsenal, or even don't watch it at all, because our future depends on our own results.
:lmao: :lol: he should of said"global warming"

i bet alot of manutd fans were getting excited when chelsea were down to 10 men and 1-0.

but we stormed back from 1 nil down, and playin with 10-men to thrash west ham, excellent display by drogba, splendid long range pass by Lamps on the first goal.. thats why were champions :mrgreen:

naaa they will come and say "you cheat,you dive, bla bla,bla,":lol:
anyway good result today ,it is good too see drogba stay on his feet now:)

chelsea_fan said:
i bet alot of manutd fans were getting excited when chelsea were down to 10 men and 1-0.

Yes we were. :(
I then changed the channel for a few mintutes and when I came back, it was 2-1. I thought "f*ck this" and stopped watching.
Chelsea have pissed off so many fans even from the fist game of the season. lol

I expected us to really hammer a result home today, but i must admit i was worried when we were 1-0 down and west ham looked dangerous until we got our goal. Then we just turned it on like we all know we can. I think this is the start of another run, and as long as we win our next two, the man u game doesn't really mean alot. I still believe we will win it, its in our own hands.

So, man u fans.....would u rather be in our position or yours? We have to slip up, and there is nothin you can do to take our title. You have to keep winning, which i one hundred percent expect you to. But if todays performance is something to go by, our boys have got the hunger back!

Back
Top Bottom