Chelsea Thread

highdive.jpg

I believe this was constructed not so long ago at the Chelsea training complex.

:mrgreen:

FD

fd1972uk said:
highdive.jpg

I believe this was constructed not so long ago at the Chelsea training complex.

:mrgreen:

FD
:lol:
I was wondering why they're so good at it. They must be practicing.

Drogba's practising his handball skills, last week he got caught, but clearly the training has paid off, well done my man, maradonna would be proud.

Cheslea just keep showing why we all love 'em!

Anyone else sick and tired of Drogba feigning injuries, he does it most matches now. Dunne accidently brushes his face today, Drogba carries on running and a few seconds later falls to the floor like a sack of shit holding his face as though his eyes had fallen out. If I was John Terry id have a word with him because he looks like a laughing stock. Surely his own team mates are seing this now

Metallica said:
Anyone else sick and tired of Drogba feigning injuries, he does it most matches now. Dunne accidently brushes his face today, Drogba carries on running and a few seconds later falls to the floor like a sack of shit holding his face as though his eyes had fallen out. If I was John Terry id have a word with him because he looks like a laughing stock. Surely his own team mates are seing this now

Indeed they're seeing it, as is the manager, and clearly they're cheering him along. Some players come to the prem with all that s"$£ and get sorted out. Mourhino is not the type of coach to say look, Didier, I know diving gets us free kicks sometimes, but it looks stupid, is unsportsmanlike, and brings our team into disrepute. He's much more likely to try and show him how to do it more effectively, so they can 'earn' more fouls and cards for the other team.

Do you know what, we have Chelsea in the FA semi's and im actually not scared of them AS A TEAM.

What i am scared of is what they continually get away with week afetr week and the costly decisions that 9 times out of ten go their way, the handballs, the feigning of injury, the dives, the moans, Carvalho and Terry with their wonderful rugby style of defending that is invisible to the naked eye of the ref.

Thats what im worried about going into this semi.

beachryan said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/4845996.stm

More Drogba goodness - sometimes I dive, sometimes I stand. (Jose glares from across the room) No no, I mean I never dive, why did I say that..hahah...

Something was clearly lost in translation there. He obviously meant "sometimes I fall over, sometimes I stand". Funnily enough, Drogba rarely dives (ie falls without contact, Cf. Pires) but he makes an absolute feast of any contact. Maybe he's got an over-sentitive nerve system, that magnifies the pain signals by the time they reach his brain.

antred said:
Do you know what, we have Chelsea in the FA semi's and im actually not scared of them AS A TEAM.

What i am scared of is what they continually get away with week afetr week and the costly decisions that 9 times out of ten go their way, the handballs, the feigning of injury, the dives, the moans, Carvalho and Terry with their wonderful rugby style of defending that is invisible to the naked eye of the ref.

Thats what im worried about going into this semi.

c'mon mate scared of what?moans?you seem to forget what your own player did against everton when gerrard was sent off and when V.Der meyde elbowing Garragher? it was not moaning?agree with dive(only drogba!)
Carvalho and terry rugby style?Do you watch football ?They are not the only one who do this but all defenses in the world!!!maybe you'd like they let the others team score?:shock:

I play defence and have played at a really high level and believe me you jostle and bump in the box and maybe even block but you dont hold people or grab or push, the manager would castrate you for it. So Sorry ALAIN dont agree mate, Terry has got away with numerous penalty decisions this season, Carvalho gets away with hugging players in the box week in week out. Players dive yes i know, but Chelsea do it on a regular basis, but they can also be nasty too - they have got away scot free with stuff.

Truth is referees are scared of upsetting Chelsea because they have all the clout at the moment, i was actually surprised against Fulham that the ref did the right thing because for a moment he looked like he was going to allow Drogbas goal to stand. Saying that if that had been at the bridge it would have been given.

Only Drogba? What about Robben and Joe Cole? They're arguably worse than Drogba.

antred said:
I play defence and have played at a really high level and believe me you jostle and bump in the box and maybe even block but you dont hold people or grab or push, the manager would castrate you for it. So Sorry ALAIN dont agree mate, Terry has got away with numerous penalty decisions this season, Carvalho gets away with hugging players in the box week in week out. Players dive yes i know, but Chelsea do it on a regular basis, but they can also be nasty too - they have got away scot free with stuff.QUOTE]

but Terry is not to blame for the penelty!!blame the ref!!for sur it was some clearly penalty but he does his job tring to defend!!but you didn't answer to my question,are they the only ones who do these things in football?this is not "part of the game"?

I've already said this before.
Yes other players in the world do this too. But only at Chelsea are these actions defended and encouraged.

RuneEdge said:
I've already said this before.
Yes other players in the world do this too. But only at Chelsea are these actions defended and encouraged.

ok can't argue with you mate as you seem to be in the staff;)

ALAIN said:
ok can't argue with you mate as you seem to be in the staff;)
Well you can clearly see he defends his players cuz he does it in every interview and you can also see that its encouraged when they continue to do it and in Drogba's case, also admiting it and calling things like handball a part of the the game.

You dont really have to be in the staff to know this.

Not sure if I'm the only one but I dont think thats something you should be admiring. It was special last season cuz they havent won the the league in 50 years but now its just getting annoying.

So what's wrong?:shock: just marketing like most of others club do in Asia or somewhere else,please don't look for problem where there is no problem

Back
Top Bottom