Chelsea Thread

ALAIN said:
win your game in hand at least after we will see;)
untitled6gq.jpg

We look more likely to win our next game than you do based on our recent form.

RuneEdge said:
untitled6gq.jpg

Team Pld Pts
Chelsea 30 75
Man Utd 29 63
Liverpool 31 61
Tottenham 30 52
Arsenal 30 50
Blackburn 30

we look more to win the league than you based on our recent ranking;)

Clockender said:
Ifs and buts get you nowhere, its points that count. Unfortunately for the rest of us, Chelsea have more than anyone else.
So you're not allowed to hope for things to happen around here?
I know ifs and buts dont get you anywhere but thats something the players on the pitch need to take on board, not the fans.

ALAIN said:
we look more to win the league than you based on our recent ranking;)
We knew that a long time ago. I was talking about winning the next match. You lost your last match, we won ours. \\:o/

Give me a break.

It would take a catastrophic collapse for Chelsea to throw the title away and that wont happen.

yeah they lost yesterday but lets be honest it wasnt like they were totally outplayed was it? It was one of those days where it just didnt happen for them and they had more than a few chances to win that game.

How many times is that gonna happen? Not many and not likely. They have slipped up against boro, charlton and Fulham recently and out of those only boro did they not deserve to get anything out of the game.

So as much as i despise how chelsea come into being the current champs, lets face it, its gonna take a lot more than a poxy result to throw throw the title away.

Also, i reckon united with bodge up at least one game.

RuneEdge said:
untitled6gq.jpg

yeah and look at your clean sheet ratio. You may be scoring but you are conceding. meanwhile chelsea are scoring and have a great defensive record.

antred said:
yeah and look at your clean sheet ratio. You may be scoring but you are conceding. meanwhile chelsea are scoring and have a great defensive record.
That by the way was to point out that we dont have to worry about having to win our game in hand.
I'm not saying we're actually gonna win the title based on those stats. :roll:

And just cuz we dont have as many clean sheets, it doesnt mean we have a bad defensive record. If you win many games with scores like 3-1, 4-3 or even 6-2, its not a clean sheet but still one hell of a victory.

Last edited:
Fabregas is still to young to have even become anyhing. Why would someone want to be the next Fabregas?

RuneEdge said:
Fabregas is still to young to have even become anyhing. Why would someone want to be the next Fabregas?

Yes you're right i meant i hope he can become as good as fabregas is at this moment

ALAIN said:
fuck*ng fake,he seems Chelsea will switch to Adidas next year

surely? well, that adidas is the new sponsor for chelsea in the next saison - i heard also. however subsidesports is one of the largest on-line dealers for sport clothes.

RuneEdge said:

Because he's class in a glass thats why. The whole world and his dog can see that Fabulous is going to become a World star.

RuneEdge said:

Because he's played over a hundred games for Arsenal, won the FA Cup, became Spain's youngest player for 70 years and looks to be going to the World cup at 18!

I wouldn't mind being the next Fabregas or Rooney even though they are only really young.

Clockender said:
Because he's class in a glass thats why. The whole world and his dog can see that Fabulous is going to become a World star.

yeah. should be good along side Henry at Barcelona:lol:

just watched them play newcastle i just could stop laughing at how much they cheat and dive no wonder there the most hatted team in da world,chelsea scum

marukomu said:
Wright-Philips should get a decent run in the side now. He's perfected his diving and cheating. nice one lad :applause:

Ok so let's sign rooney he perfected a wonderful dive last year;)

Del Horno's dive was the worst in the first half, good on Parker for giving him a right rollocking fucking twat.

He thought the tackle was coming so threw himself down but Parker had already pulled out!

Did feel Parkers boots to Cole's back were a little harsh though.

ALAIN said:
Ok so let's sign rooney he perfected a wonderful dive last year;)

I love how people still harp on about this one dive, whereas players on your own team rarely go 90 minutes without a single dive. Whatever, view the world as you'd like. Rooney is a diver just like Robben. Clearly.

The difference is Rooney realised it wasn't sportsmanship, and stopped doing it, whereas Mourinho probably hands them a bonus for each dive.

beachryan said:
I love how people still harp on about this one dive, whereas players on your own team rarely go 90 minutes without a single dive. Whatever, view the world as you'd like. Rooney is a diver just like Robben. Clearly.

The difference is Rooney realised it wasn't sportsmanship, and stopped doing it, whereas Mourinho probably hands them a bonus for each dive.

rooney is clearly not a diver but because shauny dived one time is it normal to call him a diver?so if you call him a diver,let's call ronney a diver too(drogba is the real diver)

And how do you know Mourinho hands them a bonus?maybe you are in the staff?

They probably have 1hour practice sessions on diving. Terry and Drogba are key in practicing their reaction skills when a foul is not given for a dive(this involves a dummy referee in which terry and drogba practice their running up and intimidation skills). Then they have contest to see who can scream the loudest and fake injury without being touched.

Alucard said:
Terry and Drogba are key in practicing their reaction skills when a foul is not given for a dive(this involves a dummy referee in which terry and drogba practice their running up and intimidation skills).

on that point i m totally agree;)

Back
Top Bottom