Chelsea Thread

It's great to see English fans from different teams accuse each other's teams of having divers. You seem to forget you have them when you play Portuguese teams though... ;)

airjoca said:
It's great to see English fans from different teams accuse each other's teams of having divers. You seem to forget you have them when you play Portuguese teams though... ;)

That's because everything's relative, and compared to English teams it appears the portugese prefer to play football on their backs :p

Just poking some fun, retribution for the disgraceful way united have twice been knocked out of the CL by diving scum, that happened to be portuguese...

ALAIN said:
aaaa lol you are so biased mate:) if you want chelsea is the only team in PL who have some cheats,divers,play actor etc...you' re right reyes does not dive:shock: (Do we watch the same games?;))but you seem to forget that in your team you have got the worst cheat in the whole PL in RVN but i am sur you gonna say me "oh RVN is not a cheat, blabla,blabla:lmao: "no one in my team dive, my team is perfect.."so don't be like the usual fans and you have to know all teams have got their weakness/bad side but here it seem only Chelsea have some :(

Erm, bias eh? Worst cheater in the EPL is RvN? How many people on here actually agree with that? Anyone? As in the worst, forget Robbie Savage. Forget good old oscar-worthy drogba. Forget paul dickov, another of my least fav's.

I don't get the cheat stuff about Ruud. I mean fine, he's not the most graceful player, and he did have that nasty tackle against Ashely Cole (which he did receive a 3 game ban for) but what else? Do you think he somehow cheats in more goals than almost anyone else?

Oh yes I can't wait annymore for tonight!!! Barca-Chelsea!!! Barca is going to ruin Chelsea's dreams. This battle is a battle between Technical gallery-play versus Hard rough defensive-play.I hope 10-0 for Barca :p but I think 3-0 for Barca!!!

I honestly hope Chelsea win , heard so much about it would be robbery if Barca didnt win the CL this year, Barca plays beautiful football etc. Well couldnt care less, I like Jose , for two reasons.

1. The greatest UEFA cup final in this world against the mighty million from Little Ireland.

2. Because he doesnt give a F*$K and has never offended me personally. :D.... yet :P

i love it messi talking shit :)

'I do not want contact with Mourinho because he was deceptive with me through his behaviour. He should look at the bruises on my legs.

'Del Horno has also had a lot to say about me but so he should because he got nowhere near me on the pitch until he fouled me.'

nowhere near me on the pitch!! hahaahaha SO TRUE

Mourinho is a real douche bad if you ask me. The last game against Barca he didn't say Barca played better the whole game. Show some respect for your opponent man and admit they where waaayy better. And the red card to Del Horno was a good decision of the ref. Before the attack on Messi he has also gave several blasts.

I just hope barcelona teach chelsea a lesson in class and respect. Should be fun to see chelsea's reaction when they lose.

Ronaldinho wiped the floor with Terry and co and showed them lesson in class and respect. Too bad Mr mourinho couldnt take it. He couldnt admit barcelona were the better team cuz they didnt beat them with 11 men. He complained the referee didnt allow any time after the goal, even though he failed to mention chelsea were awarded a stupid penalty that was offside and fair tackle in the first place.

Alucard said:
Ronaldinho wiped the floor with Terry and co and showed them lesson in class and respect. Too bad Mr mourinho couldnt take it. He couldnt admit barcelona were the better team cuz they didnt beat them with 11 men. He complained the referee didnt allow any time after the goal, even though he failed to mention chelsea were awarded a stupid penalty that was offside and fair tackle in the first place.

I wouldn't say Barca !wiped the flor" with Chelsea, they won and I think the draw was the deserved result. It is a fact tho that that sending off did turn the tie, It happend last year but Chelsea were lucky enough to play the second game at home that time round.

As you all know, i've had enough of mourinho recently.

But then i don't like people making things up either.

I just rewound the interview on sky+.....

Mourinho says...."after the goal, the referee does not allow another second, if we score earlier on, the game changes because we change mentally."

That is not complaining, he's upset, mourinho's words can't be twisted this time! ;)

M8 his words will always be twised, dont get me wrong he is extremly outspoken but anything he does say will be seen as poisoness if possible.

A neutral fan, without something against chelsea! Thank the lord!

Yeah i know, people always expect mourinho to say controversial things, and so turn the most innocent statements into controversy!

Chelsea never looked like scoring tonight.
When they are so far ahead on the league but there top goal scorer is a midfielder its clear where the problem area is.

Cloud1863 said:
I wouldn't say Barca !wiped the flor" with Chelsea, they won and I think the draw was the deserved result. It is a fact tho that that sending off did turn the tie, It happend last year but Chelsea were lucky enough to play the second game at home that time round.

Read again please, cuz i didnt say Barca wiped the floor with chelsea. i said ronaldinho did to the chelsea the defense. You cant suck balls to that!

And noise you need to watch the ITV interview. The man was sulking and complained, yes complained the referee didnt allow enough time. I have nothing against mourinho, infact i like him sometimes. But when he cant show any class and give the opposition some credit it pisses me off. Especially since chelsea didnt really do much to win tie except bang long balls from freekicks and hope for the best

Milanista said:
Crespo played a much better game than Drogba imo. Crespo did everything Drogba did all match in 10 minutes.

Couldn't be agree more mate,Drogba is really shit always moaning at the ref,dive in the box(Motta didn't even touch him)this guy really piss me off so all the ways the better team won today

embraceuk1 said:
Chelsea never looked like scoring tonight.
When they are so far ahead on the league but there top goal scorer is a midfielder its clear where the problem area is.
I have to agree with this statement, but as a Liverpool fan I can sympathise!:D It looked like a goalless game tonight until that bit of magic from Ronaldinho:applause: -great balance - but Chelsea just didn't seem at the races - does playing at home second leg make a lot of difference?

I felt Mourinho was lacking a bit of class and respect after they'd been knocked out, but I guess I'd be sore if it happened to my team.

What stood out for me was the difference Crespo made - not the physical presence of Drogba but lots and lots of nouse - an inate sense of where, what and when in front of goal - he is class - just didn't get enough time to show it - and with Huth with him up front, no chance! Why wasn't SWP brought on? Also, I thought Duff was very disappointing. Just my two-penny's worth.....

jajja barçaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaarça baaaaaaarça

MOURINHO TRADUCTOR, MOURINHO TRADUCTOR !!!!

go to theatre mourinho go to theatre

jajajaja ronnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee goal goal goal goal

I admitted Barca is a better side last night, they play better football except Motta... he's a diver too.

As an other say, Drogba is really shit, Im not first time to saying this comment and I would like to see him go in this summer. Im sick of his style... diving, cheating & wasting chance.

PS. I think the referee is a bit harsh to Makelele.

Didier Drogba is a wuss.He can be better than Henry if he keeps his cheating & diving theatrics out of his game.I personally has lost respect for him,I'd rather play Crespo who in my opinion is the best natural finisher Chelsea have got.

we couldnt string a f*king pass together.

Congrats to Barca, their midfield chased and closed down the ball very effectively, and smuthered Chelsea.
Too bad we didnt have Essien to combat in the midfield.

It was a good performance by Chelsea if it was the First Leg playing away from home, but it wasnt, a disgusting display to say the least.

Ronaldinho was magnificent again, but ferreira did a decent job on him.

noise said:
That is not complaining, he's upset, mourinho's words can't be twisted this time! ;)

Are you sure? He said that the best team lost over the 2 games! What planet is he on?

He needs to learn to accept that you can't win everything....

If a manager didn't say things like this, his players would feel like their manager had no confidence in them. By saying things like this, mourinho is sayin to his players, "i still believe we are the best" instills this confidence in his players. Very good man management if u ask me.

We all know barca were better than us over the two legs, and im sure mourinho does too, but if he says that, he's sending mixed messages to his players. By telling them he believes they can win everything, and then admit a team is better than them.......if i was a player i'd be confused!

Back
Top Bottom