Chelsea Thread

I cant believe that there's been hardly any posts in this topic about Ozzie's death, he's arguably (i'd say Zola)one of your greatest ever players. Big bustling CF and a lovely bloke away from football, sad loss.

northstandhero said:
I cant believe that there's been hardly any posts in this topic about Ozzie's death, he's arguably (i'd say Zola)one of your greatest ever players. Big bustling CF and a lovely bloke away from football, sad loss.
Does someone really need to explain why no one in the Chelsea thread cares?

RuneEdge said:
Does someone really need to explain why no one in the Chelsea thread cares?
I know mate it's disgraceful though, seems like no one gives a shit about pre-Abramovich Chelsea in here. Most of the posts, if not all about Osgoods death have come from fans of other clubs, mine included.It's Sad really, If one of Arsenal or Liverpools greats had died i'm sure their threads would be full of sympathy posts.

How 'classy' Jose Mourinho was when he applauded the ref when Arjen Robben was sent off? I'm not surprised if the FA followed up on this.Good scrappy away win though.

I must admit i am shocked that no chelsea fans have sed anything about the tragic loss of the king of stamford bridge:shock:
I'm normally on the editing bit of evo-web so i never really on this thread but there should be more discussions about the great Osgood!

A legend and a great man
I Will never forget him

Last edited:
I don't have to put something on this thread about ozzie to prove i am a true chelsea fan. I' d like to see anyone on this forum tell me im not a true fan?

Ozzie was a chelsea great, i think everyone knows this. And to die so young is a huge loss. I'm not old enough to have watched ozzie play, but of all the stories ive heard and the few videos i have seen, he was a legend. A good ol fashioned striker, none of these silly stepovers!

Osgood R.I.P, True Blue through and through, thank god he got to see us finally win a championship.

mourinho vs robson in the touchline :P , spiced up the affair, pretty entertaining,

robben deserved his red, horrible challenge, but the challenge on makelele deserved a red also.

Joe Cole, once again to the rescue, hes goal turned out to be decisive.

The more I think about, the more Mourinho is a double-edged sword for Abramovich. On the one hand, hes delivered back to back prems, and delivered the most efficient, ruthless team i've seen play in the premiership. On the other hand, he'll never get the worldwide popularity of a liverpool or a united with a man that is just so easy to hate. Honestly, the game today, all i wanted was for bryan robson to walk over and punch mourinho in the face.

He's like an incredibly talented toddler. As long as things go his way he's dandy, but the second something doesn't he whines cries and throws away his rattle.

All I want is a chelsea match where I can watch the football, instead of the diving, the yelling at the official (how does Drogba always make it all the way across the pitch to get involved?) the poor sportsmanship and then just waiting for mourinho to piss off the world.

I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike Mourinho any more than I already did (sorry guys, he has 'previous' where I'm concerned), but after watching that tonight I was wrong.

The challenge on Makelele was bad, but the key aspect is the West Brom player goes in with one foot on the ground at all times. Robben just decided that he didn't give a toss if he broke the guy's leg and he threw himself into the air, absolutely disgusting challenge. The ref got these spot on. Alan Hansen afterwards points out that one is two-footed and one isn't, yet he comes to the conclusion they were both the same, fucking tart!

Drogba's an embarrassment with his antics, the guy doesn't even tackle him, nevermind kick him! Just like was said after the game, Drogba is clearly trying to get West Brom's player sent off to even it up for Robben. Again, I know where this has come from, good old Jose and his sporting tactics.

It was hilarious to see Robson first call Mourinho "A fucking fanny" as he waited on Chelsea re-emerging at HT. Then he calls him one again after Drobga's incident, I don't know why, I presume it's because Mourinho is calling for Greening to be ordered off as well. Mourinho then calls Robson "A pussy"! Comical stuff.

Ah it was vintage mourinho today, absolutley hilarious. See his celebration after chelsea scored, he went mad on the touchline to rub it in robson's face.

Only thing i dislike is that drogba punk. I never in my life disliked a player so much. He is shit,overrated dirty cheating play acting arrogant horse hair motherfucker.

ClassicD said:
It was hilarious to see Robson first call Mourinho "A fucking fanny" as he waited on Chelsea re-emerging at HT. Then he calls him one again after Drobga's incident, I don't know why, I presume it's because Mourinho is calling for Greening to be ordered off as well. Mourinho then calls Robson "A pussy"! Comical stuff.
That was some quality stuff. Who said Chelsea are boring? ;) :lol:

I don't know why chelsea players love to be hated! Robben, what a stupid, rash, disgusting challenge. And drogba, wtf was he doing!? After yesterdays game i am starting to hate chelsea! ;)

noise said:
I don't know why chelsea players love to be hated! Robben, what a stupid, rash, disgusting challenge. And drogba, wtf was he doing!? After yesterdays game i am starting to hate chelsea! ;)
You're not the first, mate. ;)

Alucard said:
Only thing i dislike is that drogba punk. I never in my life disliked a player so much. He is shit,overrated dirty cheating play acting arrogant horse hair motherfucker.

I'd add the word cunt in there as well mate, his dive made my blood boil!

Where's Mourinho condemning Drogba? I thought he hates divers/actors/cheats, fucking hypocrite

Have to admit though, Mourinho is a brave man getting all up in Robsons face like that.

I would have loved to see Robson clock him one on the nose though!

Mourinho is all mouth. He only went in his face cuz he knew secruity and fourth official was there to hold him back.

He only called him a pussy once he was too far away to even hear it or do something about it. You're right there Alucard.

So Chelsea are appealing Robben's red. I'd love to hear their reasons.

As I've said before, if I were Mr. Abramovich I'd be getting more and more worried. In the end he's going to make his millions off of a popular club, not necessarily a successful one. If you have players like Messi and Ronaldinho coming straight out and saying how they despise what Chelsea have become, that just can't be good for business.

And yet Mourinho smirks on...

RuneEdge said:
He only called him a pussy once he was too far away to even hear it or do something about it. You're right there Alucard.

What i find funny is seeing two fully grown respectable men coming out with comments like 'fanny' and pussy to eachother and giving it the big hard man image!

noise said:
I 100% agree with that article.
Im a diehard chelsea fan, and although i am happy we are finally winning things, i hate having to defend them after evry incident. Mourinho doesnt help and although he is a fabulously talented manager, he is also a bit of a tit.
After the barcelona game, he was blaming messi, but there was noone to blame but del horno.
his first challenge was disgusting and deserving a red card by itself. The second was just plain stupid, and to see both of them rolling around like they'd just been kicked in the balls witha concrete boot was embarassing to watch.
At times this season i have cringed being a chelsea fan at the way some of our players act, and feel ashamed that they play for my team. Take robben for example, amazing player, i love to watch him, but why he did that to reina ill never know.
The one thing i can't stand is players trying to get other players booked/sent off. And i dont like to point the finger and tar everyone of this nationaliy with the same brush, but all this diving and play acting stems from spain. Del Horno, and also IMO the worst diver/play acter of them all Jose Antonio Reyes.
Play acting is a disease in this sport that we all love, and needs to be cut out completely, but the one thing i don't liek is that everyone blames chelsea as if we are the worst culprits, which we most certainly are not. All of the top four teams in england (not league position) have bad divers/playacters:

Arsenal : Reyes, Fabregas im sure theres more
Man U: Ronaldo, Heinze
Chelsea: Robben, Drogba, Del Horno
Liverpool: Luis Garcia, Sissoko,

Notice the pattern, very continental teams....when you go lower in the league with teams with more of a british contingent, very little play acting......

DIVING...IT's NOT BIG AND IT's NOT CLEVER!

You can add ROONEY!!remember his great dive against Arsenal last year!!for this one the guy deserved more than an Oscar!!and diving is not only a "foreign problem"(joe Cole,Rooney..)

ALAIN said:
You can add ROONEY!!remember his great dive against Arsenal last year!!for this one the guy deserved more than an Oscar!!and diving is not only a "foreign problem"(joe Cole,Rooney..)
bullshit, take rooney off, he is not a diver, and ronaldo hasnt been doing that at all this year, heinze?!?!? what the fuck are you talking about noise?

Rooney doesnt do it as much as any Chelsea player does. And thats the same with Fabregas, Heinze, Reyes, Ronaldo, etc.
Its only Chelsea who are doing it so often and also the only team who's manager would stand up for their antics.

aaaa lol you are so biased mate:) if you want chelsea is the only team in PL who have some cheats,divers,play actor etc...you' re right reyes does not dive:shock: (Do we watch the same games?;))but you seem to forget that in your team you have got the worst cheat in the whole PL in RVN but i am sur you gonna say me "oh RVN is not a cheat, blabla,blabla:lmao: "no one in my team dive, my team is perfect.."so don't be like the usual fans and you have to know all teams have got their weakness/bad side but here it seem only Chelsea have some :(

Back
Top Bottom