Chelsea Thread

hey guys you all speak like if the game was already over !!don't forget there is still one game!!!the game is not over!!!aaaa

iam sorry but we got f*cked. The ref was b$. same as last year when drogba was sent off. we dont know wat joe cole might have done, if the game stayed even 11 players. piece of sh*T del Horno is f horrible, after What Joaquin did to him in the group stage, i dont know how he could handle messi. He was Barca's best player, I feared him more than ronnie before this clash started.

mourinho fecked up! should have brought maniche instead of swp, to hold the scoreline!

We need a miracle to win this. We need to play the game of our lifes. 2-1 is possible going to extra time.

Chelsea played pretty brave, I think the own goal demoralized them, but John Terry Displayed heroics. Could have easily been 4-1!

if we can get a decent f ref, with 11 vs 11 next game, joe cole and robben can expose their defence on the flanks. Barca is a f great team, no one can deny it, there is no shame in losing to them, but we are also f champions we will give them a game in the nou camp!

Last edited:
Decent ref?

I seem to remember a Geremi handling the ball inside the area with the arm - no penalty.
Terry ran over Messi inside the area - no penalty.

Please don't blame the ref. The red card was for the intention, not the actual foul. And it was deserved.

airjoca said:
Decent ref?

I seem to remember a Geremi handling the ball inside the area with the arm - no penalty.

Please don't blame the ref. The red card was for the intention, not the actual foul. And it was deserved.

Great post mate, Mourinho seems to forget any decisions that go Chelsea's way and most of the fans agree with him every time. Last season the winning goal only came because the keeper was fouled but Mourinho doesn't mention that. Messi is a cheat but Robben wasn't against Liverpool!

noise said:
That is f*cking pathetic, its people like that that give chelsea, and all football fans, a bad name. I am a die hard chelsea supporter, but i also remember that it is at the end of the day, just a game.

Without a doubt mate, majority of Chelsea fans watch with the knowledge that it is only a game, but the minority spoil it... like the 'pool supporters chucking missles at the Ambulance with Smith inside.

Nickybaker said:
Great post mate, Mourinho seems to forget any decisions that go Chelsea's way and most of the fans agree with him every time. Last season the winning goal only came because the keeper was fouled but Mourinho doesn't mention that. Messi is a cheat but Robben wasn't against Liverpool!

I got to say that Mourinho is fanning the flames of this argument, rather than trying to douse the flames. This will continue for 2 weeks up until the Camp Nou game, and the game will be extremely volatile. He needs to be put in check!

IceMan_Bergkamp said:

I don't wish to post in this forum anymore and this will surely be one of my last posts, however i feel the need to point out that these threats could well be from non-Chelsea fans (certainly not "real" football fans). They are a lot of people who dislike the club (just have a look at 90% of posts in here for example) so it could well be a smear tactic to get the club into hot water.

If it is indeed a Chelsea fan, then it's very sad/serious indeed. There are so many more things more important than football in life and i hope they can catch/deal with them accordingly. If however it's some other fan trying to stir up trouble, well then shame on them. I don't think they quite realise the problems they're causing, especially for the referee, his family etc.

PN

Professor Nutmeg said:
I don't wish to post in this forum anymore and this will surely be one of my last posts, however i feel the need to point out that these threats could well be from non-Chelsea fans

Very true. The anonimity the internet provides was something i didn't take into question.

If this is your last post, good luck for everything you do in the future. Your insightful posts and arguments will be missed. :salute:

airjoca said:
Decent ref?

ya true but that happened after the sending off, if the sending off never happened, the events could have turned out different.

ppl always post stupid stuff on the net, it could be a 12 year old making death threats for all we know.

My thoughts for Jose Mourinho has change.Why?...because reading what he said and hearing it from his mouth sounds alittle more respectful.Look, on the tube he was speaking in spanish and if your not careful anyone can interpet,what he said and twist it...he was alittle off,but very respectful.Therefore i will remove any negative comments.Sorry chelski fans...I still want you to lose points and lose FA Cup to Liverpool:lol:(JM spanish is better then his English)

Christ, give Chelsea a break guys - it is really boring now. They are a great club and that-is-that. Stop looking for MINOR things to bring them down. All of this just make you look jealous fools!

ninjabreakz said:
Christ, give Chelsea a break guys - it is really boring now. They are a great club and that-is-that. Stop looking for MINOR things to bring them down. All of this just make you look jealous fools!
look who`s typing....Henry ...Barc...Henry...Leaving,Don`t you dare go soft on us...u Love putting Gooners down

But all of us ARE jealous and arent affraid to admit it. So we like to please ourselves by putting Chelsea down, right lads?...guys?...where did everybody go?

beboquintero said:
look who`s typing....Henry ...Barc...Henry...Leaving,Don`t you dare go soft on us...u Love putting Gooners down

I don't debate football matters with NFL fans, sorry.

3 times,but never during big games.Cousin lives in London,Cambridge(military personel intelligences for 10 yrs.)she likes Hotspurs.I grew up watching Real Madrid my mother is from Spain

Professor Nutmeg said:
I don't wish to post in this forum anymore and this will surely be one of my last posts, however i feel the need to point out that these threats could well be from non-Chelsea fans (certainly not "real" football fans). They are a lot of people who dislike the club (just have a look at 90% of posts in here for example) so it could well be a smear tactic to get the club into hot water.

If it is indeed a Chelsea fan, then it's very sad/serious indeed. There are so many more things more important than football in life and i hope they can catch/deal with them accordingly. If however it's some other fan trying to stir up trouble, well then shame on them. I don't think they quite realise the problems they're causing, especially for the referee, his family etc.

PN
Might be the same Non-Chelsea fans who sent death threats to Anders Frisk after the Drogba sending off last season. All that money and still no class, you're the footballing equivalent of that fat lottery winning ASBO chav.

Professor Nutmeg said:

i feel very sad that you will stop posting in this thread because you were one who posted some very instructive,interesting posts and the one of chelsea fans who still tried to defend the club against these 90% of people who dislike it in this thread:(
your posts will miss me
i wish you the best for the futur and hope you will come back on your decision

marukomu said:
i'd put a lot of money on Mourinho posting those threats
:lmao:

Did you guys see Guddy today , he was fantastic, he was also great against barca too, very clever artistic player. Hes excellent at performing dummies.
2-0 :applause: , good spirited performance by portsmouth.

Well, my late comments on the barça game are simple. Barça completly deserved it. Del Horno deserved the red because of the intention. He should have been sent off earlier.

Back
Top Bottom