Chelsea Thread

Yep. They first of all need to cancel out the away goals. THEN think about actually going on to win the game.

Ah jose mourinho inteview was hilarious, just what i was expecting from him. Talk about bad loser. He was mumbling and babbling on about essiens old tackle and asked sky if they could keep showing the sending off like they did with essien tackle against liverpool. At the end the cameras showed mourinho walk away like a bad loser.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alucard said:
Ah jose mourinho inteview was hilarious, just what i was expecting from him. Talk about bad loser. He was mumbling and babbling on about essiens old tackle and asked sky if they could keep showing the sending off like they did with essien tackle against liverpool. At the end they showed mourinho walk away like bad loser.

:mrgreen:

now for 2 weeks of non stop shite from chelsea before the 2nd leg

congratulation barca :applause: but i think the sent off was a little bit harsh but we have to accept this time is against us
messi is a really great player!so the game is not over yet we are able to score two goals there and to keek a clean sheet with 11 players!!!!

Well, considering the 2 penalties that weren't whistled against chelsea (geremi hands and terry pushing messi spectacularly), I wouldn't argue the referee this time. Maybe Chelsea should focus more on playing real attacking football.

The 2nd leg will be very very exciting with both temas attacking. Because you can't doubt that barça will play to win the match, not only go on the next stage.

About the red-card, I think yellow is more fair. I cant deny Messi is a good player, he got speed, skills & very talented, but I just dont like him roll & roll & roll on the pitch.

To be fair, our forward doesnt play well last night, especially Drogba, this is not the first time Im talking about him at here, he always wasted many chance to score like the one, when he can shoot at the first touch when he go passed the defender and facing Valdes(sp?), I dont have any idea why he shoot at the second time. I believe if Crespo have that chance, he has more than 90% can finish it.

Strongly feel we need to buy a better forward in the summer.

Alucard said:
Ah jose mourinho inteview was hilarious, just what i was expecting from him. Talk about bad loser. He was mumbling and babbling on about essiens old tackle and asked sky if they could keep showing the sending off like they did with essien tackle against liverpool. At the end the cameras showed mourinho walk away like a bad loser.

Yeah I saw that, the "moaning one" truly talks shit I think even with eleven men Barça would have won they made it look so easy at times and this was on a ploughing field, just imagine what they are capable of at the Camp Nou. What a player Messi is I didn't realise he was that good power, pace, control - Amazing!
Uefa should ditch Del Horno's red and even scrap Essien’s ban because I don't think it will make the slightest difference. Barça are such a joy to watch and offensively no one can touch them... but in saying all that, it's not over until fat frank sings ;)

The great thing about messi is he plays with such maturity and determination, like rooney if you will. At the start of the match i thought barca were gonna struggle because you could see they struggled passing the ball around on the pitch and wasnt use to it. It looked as if chelsea were gonna have the upper hand early on,but once barcelona settled in they looked like they could score any time.

I dont think mourinho or chelsea supporters should be complaining about messi rolling around since del horno done the same thing. Funny thing is if del horn got straight up and helped messi back up and explained to referee what happened, he wouldnt of got red, but he play acted along with messi.

I think chelsea are out now, barcelona at the nou camp will score goals. With their newly layed pitch,barclona with play much better than they did last night.

Alucard said:
The great thing about messi is he plays with such maturity and determination, like rooney if you will. At the start of the match i thought barca were gonna struggle because you could see they struggled passing the ball around on the pitch and wasnt use to it. It looked as if chelsea were gonna have the upper hand early on,but once barcelona settled in they looked like they could score any time.

I dont think mourinho or chelsea supporters should be complaining about messi rolling around since del horno done the same thing. Funny thing is if del horn got straight up and helped messi back up and explained to referee what happened, he wouldnt of got red, but he play acted along with messi.

I have to agree with you mate on this point but it is not over yet we are able to score 2 goals and keep a clean sheet, with the return of Gallas i hope he can put Messi in his pocket

Just want to know what u guys think of this kid "Scott Sinclair"? Seems this kid was play well for the reserve, do u guys think he can be play in the first team? (Im not living in England, so I really dunno much about this kid.) Does he any good?

messi is the player to watch... i've noticed him since the beginning of this season.. he has absolutely amazing skill, pace, technique, and brains

I think most people in the know knew about this over a year ago, I heard his name mentioned for a while now on the radio and stuff, the likes of Graham Hunter and Gabrielle Marcotti had brought his name up.

FD

Like it mattered that Del Horno got sent off - Messi was repeatedly assfucking him every time he went on a run anyway, so he may as well not have been there from the start.

Oh and lol @ Jose for even bothering to criticise play-acting about two weeks after Robben nearly died from a shove to the face.

Mourinho has been given a whole lot of respect for his achievements, and I feel he deserves at least most of this, but he really needs to shut up already. For me he's ruining his reputation of being a brilliant footballing mind, is beginning to come across as a serious hypocrite and a baby.

How can he honestly keep a straight face while accusing opposing teams of playacting? It's so clearly obvious that's well within his mandate that it almost hurts to point out the hypocrisy. Now the trying to get messi suspended via video evidence...and comparing it to Essien's ridiculously nasty challenge from the last match...

I'd quite like to have a few days without hearing anything from him, let his results do the talking.

Thing is moments before the incident, del hornyhole missed another tackle on messi that was worth yellow card offense but the ref played on cuz messi had advantage, then del hornyhole jumped into messi and never looked at the ball. Del horno could also easily been booked for play acting himself. If you watch again you'll see him screaming like baby so he can get away with foul and look like the victim.

BAAAAAAAAARÇA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARÇA BARRRRRRRRRRRÇA

HAHAHAHAH GO GO GO BAAAAAAAAAARÇA

fuck you mourinho

foxrocks said:
Like it mattered that Del Horno got sent off - Messi was repeatedly assfucking him every time he went on a run anyway

Oh man.. you just made my day with that quote!

What comes around goes around. Trying to outwit Barca's passing game with your 'long ball hoof and hope' game where the pitch wouldn't bother you... was like you were playing at Margate with all the brown surface.

FORZA BARCA! BOIXOS NOIS!!! VISCA EL BARCA!!

people forget that messi needs some self-preservation too. if he wouldn't have rolled to get del horno off the field he would have gotten hit another 4 times with the same outcome as the first foul which by the way deserved a yellow and even messi said that it was harder than the one that got the red. if i were messi, with del horno on a mission to get me out of the game in a wheelchair i'd use it to my advantage and do anything to get him sent off before he could archive his goal. it's just common sense. does he have to get up and pretend nothing's happening till he gets his leg broken?

I`m surprise that no one has mention,when motta fell injured on the pitch all Barc players stop and was waiting for the ball to be play out.Chelski players saw him falling injured and kept on playing.They thought they`ll take advantage and score,but Barc stole the ball and kick it out,what worst is seeing Jose Mourinho trying to explain it to Barc coach....What say u

beboquintero said:
I`m surprise that no one has mention,when motta fell injured on the pitch all Barc players stop and was waiting for the ball to be play out.Chelski players saw him falling injured and kept on playing.They thought they`ll take advantage and score,but Barc stole the ball and kick it out,what worst is seeing Jose Mourinho trying to explain it to Barc coach....What say u

Mourinho: "Hey Frank, it's 10 vs 10 now, it's even steven..."

Rijkaard: "Your momma!"

No chelsea fans show their face in defeat it seems!

I just hope mourinho gets suspended and has to go through hearing+fine for making false claims against Leo Messi. This man is the biggest sore loser there is and truely needs slap round the face. Thing is i use to admire mourinho, but after last nights pathetic whinging which made arsene Wenger look honourable, i have little praise left for the man. He is no longer the 'special' one, he now to be the 'crying' one. His hypocrisy is beyond me. He always trying to blame someone or something when his side loses to deflect how crap his team performaned. I didnt hear him condemn any of his Porto players when they spent most of their time on the rolling on the floor to victory. I didnt hear him condemn robben when he went to ground play acting after Goalkeeper touched him with his hand. Mourinho has no dignity.

Haha, ur right man...Unbelievable how he can say anything about playacting, while his teams players do it regularly...

Ah well, at least Barca won :)

Back
Top Bottom