Chelsea Thread

Chelsea looks much better. Still not the Chelsea of the start of last season but still looks good. Hazard, Costa and Fabregas improved. Loftus-Cheek looks solid and so does Baba Rahman. Our defense still looks shaky as fuck.

Fair play Chelsea succeed again. Good winding up by Costa - who is somehow absolutely IMMUNE from the punishment he should get - and off goes an opponent.

Cowardly, snide and couldn't be more in line with a Mourinho team. Made for CHelsea.

Makes me sick. Sportsmanship? Please.

Fair play Chelsea succeed again. Good winding up by Costa - who is somehow absolutely IMMUNE from the punishment he should get - and off goes an opponent.

Cowardly, snide and couldn't be more in line with a Mourinho team. Made for CHelsea.

Makes me sick. Sportsmanship? Please.

It is sickening. Costa is a massive cunt and completely provoked this and is the only one that should've seen the red. I'm sure Mourinho will defend him anyway.

Costa what a disgrace
Absolute shocking
cant believe it

then gabriel got sent off when costa was still at him
just cant even comprehend it

costa had his hand on koscienely face how many times
he pushed gabreil to the ground

he dived earlier on
and constantly shouts at the ref

gabriel is sent off
are you kidding me
kick out which was the lightest ever and probably even missed costa

match spoiled

Last edited:
What? You liked that?

I find it quite surprising. I don't know if I should like it or not. At the beginning you saw that he was provoking Gabriel and pretty much asked for it and then later complained to the ref. It's like the ref is a teacher and you are at middle school trying to get one of the kid out of the class when he didn't deserve it. I would have rather wanted the penalty than this red card and drama.

I find it quite surprising. I don't know if I should like it or not. At the beginning you saw that he was provoking Gabriel and pretty much asked for it and then later complained to the ref. It's like the ref is a teacher and you are at middle school trying to get one of the kid out of the class when he didn't deserve it. I would have rather wanted the penalty than this red card and drama.

Lol your not sure you like it or not?
he had his hand on Koscielny face twice and shoved the player plus provoking gabriel

i think your answer should be that you didnt like it weird you even have to wonder about it
unless you enjoy cheating and disgraceful players

i dont know the rules anymore

CPREKiSUsAAllO7.jpg

thats only one small part in it all

In football cheaters win. Mourinho will absolutely love it. Playing the game the right way is second to winning.

But the thing about Costa is that he never gets his deserved punishment. I look at some of the reds that Rooney has gotten in his career...(not all) and they're things Costa has done by the 5th minute of every match he plays in. I've no idea how he has this 'lovable scamp' thing going.

In football cheaters win. Mourinho will absolutely love it. Playing the game the right way is second to winning.

But the thing about Costa is that he never gets his deserved punishment. I look at some of the reds that Rooney has gotten in his career...(not all) and they're things Costa has done by the 5th minute of every match he plays in. I've no idea how he has this 'lovable scamp' thing going.

I hate to say it but Chelsea is the only PL team that really mastered the dirty tactics of the continent. Helps in the CL. :CRY:

Costa should have just gone there. Kicked at the Ox, Mourinho knows. But his immunity continues. Mind blowing how none of the officials see anything.

I'm not a violent man in the least, but if I was an Arsenal player in this match (and it's gone) I would have ended his match. Take my suspension, show some balls.

Also, is this the most Mourinho win in history?

1. Cheat to have a player sent off? Check.
2. Play dour, dull football? Check.
3. Score from a set piece? Check.
4. Win 1-0 despite playing against 9, at home? Check.
5. Show the sportsmanship of a 5 year old boy without his candy? Check.

It's beautiful. Best league in the world.

I'd have cleaned him out and treated myself to a pint for every month he was out injured as a result.

You can be sure that the title-winning pre-pussy Arsenal team would have done likewise

I'd have cleaned him out and treated myself to a pint for every month he was out injured as a result.

You can be sure that the title-winning pre-pussy Arsenal team would have done likewise

Absolutely. Costa does best when he brings the match down to his level. Dean enabled it, but Arsenal refused to even show up to the street fight.

Can you imagine Keown or Dixon letting him get away with that? Please. His ankles would have holes in them by now.

Sad thing is, today's United team would cave the same way. And that's why neither will be title challengers in the forseeable future. Even Rooney doesn't have that side to his game anymore.

I hope if we're getting battered by Chelsea at some point, LVG sends on Fellaini and tells him to give Costa a reason to roll around :)

But seriously, has there ever been a better match between manager and player?

Wigan?

I'm sorry Beach, but United under Ferguson where world class in winning ugly.
Keane was worse than Diego Costa and for people who hate diving, Ronaldo was the biggest created of them all.
At the same time Ferguson's teams were great teams.

Most fans only despite ugly wins if it's other teams that win ugly.

The only team that never tries to win ugly is Arsenal under Wenger. But one can't say that they are very successfull the last years.

Back
Top Bottom