Chelsea Thread

That's not a foul, and I'm sure the red will be repealed (though to be honest I don't totally see how from a 'laws' perspective - it's up to the ref if that's a foul and he said it was). But it's John Terry so I'm sure the FA will sort something out.

Pulled him back. Dunno how that's not a straight red as last man. Rules changed?

Lucky you're not down to 9 with Costa's sneaky headbutt

Exactly. Hands over rondon which led to him falling and clear chance of goal scoring opportunity and last man. Surprised it is even getting questioned.

Exactly. Hands over rondon which led to him falling and clear chance of goal scoring opportunity
and last man. Surprised it is even getting questioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnPHzsDEmD4

I guess you didn't watch it on HQ because Rondon slipped.

The defense is atrocious. If we don't get Stones and Pogba, I don't see us going anywhere. Hazard is out of form, Fabregas is out of form, William is out of form, Ivanovic is out of form. Pedro performance was fantastic and worth the purchase.

:LOL: So john terry didn't have his hands on him at all no? Diego Costa didn't nudge his head at yacob? My HD must be playing up again..

Not enough to consider it a foul. If you think that's a penalty, we should have had 2 penalties. I didn't deny about Diego Costa one. But saying Terry deserves red card is probably the most unexpected thing since my friend who supports Liverpool said it was too harsh for even a foul. I am not sure if you were watching the right match.

Not enough to consider it a foul. If you think that's a penalty, we should have had 2 penalties. I didn't deny about Diego Costa one. But saying Terry deserves red card is probably the most unexpected thing since my friend who supports Liverpool said it was too harsh for even a foul. I am not sure if you were watching the right match.

:LOL: i don't think you were watching the right match nor have your spectacles on. i never once said anything about a penatly, i said goalscoring opportunity which it was as he would have been one on one. I don't know why i'm even debating it, even if terry had punched him, you'd still be in denial. Chelsea just snuck a win, be happy, not bitter.

Like someone in the Liverpoolthrread said after the match against Bournemouth: you get some decisions against you and some for you.In the end it all evens out...

Why should this not be the case for Chelsea and definitely the case for all other clubs...

PS: i haven't seen the match...

:LOL: i don't think you were watching the right match nor have your spectacles on. i never once said anything about a penatly, i said goalscoring opportunity which it was as he would have been one on one. I don't know why i'm even debating it, even if terry had punched him, you'd still be in denial. Chelsea just snuck a win, be happy, not bitter.

Ooh aren't you a bit salty mate. I am not saying it wasn't a red card since he was the last man. It just wasn't a foul to being with.

Too soft. More like a dive to me.

https://cdn2.streamable.com/video/webm/8i1z.webm

Last edited:
The close up from the video above only shows the moment when Rondon falls down, it doesn't show how Terry pulled him back right before that.

You can see it from the zoomed out replay after. That's a clear foul and a red card for me.

There must be another campaign against Chelsea. Clearly the fact that referees are penalising them for clear fouls is a sign that everything is against them.

Chelsea looking better especially 5 mins before the end of the first half. We really need to take our chances and we are lacking finishing. Ivanovic seems solid but he is still slow and he needs to track back quick, and if he can't then just don't go forward at all. Good defending by Crystal Palace so far. Matic finally started to play as well as Fabregas and William. Pedro doing good so far and Hazard still needs to set up because he is taking so long with the ball and trying to make a decision. Costa need to focus more on goal than complaining on all the fouls but he looks good regardless.

Last edited:
so Mourinho want´s new players...hmm, what about coaching those 100+ i belive Chelsea have in their payroll...

Football is not the same as Football Manager... and a season is long and who knows Chelsea will not be outstanding in Europe?

You really sound like a glory hunter...imagine being a Spurs fan like me...

Back
Top Bottom