Chelsea Thread

Mourinho is losing it. Not the same Mourinho I knew.

He had to make that decision. But even after challenge has launched Eva through its Facebook page. It was not smart taht try of Eva fans face their own boss.

He's her boss and you should not go it alone during a match. And that facebook message is being used to create a false victim of sexism. Eva has played dirty, when really it is a professional decision prevent the staff cut the match tempo.

Hopefully Eva be smart and exonerated coach with last year won both competitions of any accusation of sexism, otherwise we have to find out if this angry with the coach for allowing her boyfriend (David Luiz) to leave last year.

He had to make that decision. But even after challenge has launched Eva through its Facebook page. It was not smart taht try of Eva fans face their own boss.

He's her boss and you should not go it alone during a match. And that facebook message is being used to create a false victim of sexism. Eva has played dirty, when really it is a professional decision prevent the staff cut the match tempo.

Hopefully Eva be smart and exonerated coach with last year won both competitions of any accusation of sexism, otherwise we have to find out if this angry with the coach for allowing her boyfriend (David Luiz) to leave last year.

Tell me what message you see from her post?

facebook_3403477b.jpg

Mou said:
if you are a medical doctor or secretary on the bench you have to understand the game."
that`s why she`s being supported for being called a secretary !!! bet this kid :bebo: on mou poster in his bed room every night.

Eva alone would be more than enough for me.
All lamé jokes apart, sometimes Mourinho can be a prick.
Pretty sure that Eva is doing a good job as a doctor and on top of that by being there, she is positive PR for Chelsea.W

I guarantee that if Chelsea's club doctor was a man and not an attractive woman, this would barely even be news.

Nothing to see here in my opinion.

United hired than fired the guy from Southampton who was to supposed to be a master of preventing injuries in less than 6 months. Not sure anyone noticed.

So yeah. Just good to see more women involved in the game, so it's going to make news.

Don't think the issue is completely about a female doctor. Its Mourinho using any excuse to take media attention away from a poor result and performance, this time he's throwing his own staff under the bus. Ironic that a manager who encourages players to dive and fake injuries then gets annoyed about it.

United hired than fired the guy from Southampton who was to supposed to be a master of preventing injuries in less than 6 months. Not sure anyone noticed.

So yeah. Just good to see more women involved in the game, so it's going to make news.

The Utd manager didn't throw a tantrum on the pitch and then have a go at them in the press tho

The Docs were just doing their job. What does Mourinho want? for them to refuse a player's/ref's call for treatment based on the scoreline?
And to ban them from all matchday and training activities? Absurd. These are the kinds of reasons Mourinho never lasts at any club

The Utd manager didn't throw a tantrum on the pitch and then have a go at them in the press tho

The Docs were just doing their job. What does Mourinho want? for them to refuse a player's/ref's call for treatment based on the scoreline?
And to ban them from all matchday and training activities? Absurd. These are the kinds of reasons Mourinho never lasts at any club
well said!

ah now i see, im in the right place. well imo its nothing more than any arguement at any workplace but it just happened on camere, worldwide. i can understand the doctors and Mourinho aswell. if a player suffers serious injury because you are late, not focused its all on the medical team, if the team doesnt get the right result its all on the manager.

what would you do as the doctor? take care of your reputation as a doctor if the ref, players call you in or listen to the boss and be a good employee? and its not like you are playing with some program, money transfer, goods. people's health is on the line

the Q is what would you do if u were the doctor?

It goes to show how important is winning. Money is above everything else. Yes, a player is down injured. It does not matter whether it is serious or not, the doctor will call the shot and not anyone else. That is her role. How do the manager know that the injury is not serious? He is no god. Players died on the pitch without injury too. Whose fault will it be if treatment is slow and player goes into a coma. For doing her job, the doctor and physiotherapist have been suspended and the most difficult pill to swallow is that we were told that they have the best medical team as if in the world . Should I laugh or what?

The medical team was signalled by the referee to come on the pitch and provide treatment.

Quite a few people expecting us to win quite comfortably today but imo this is a perfect game for Chelsea after struggling for a period, esp. in termss of scoring goals. You'll be playing on the counter so won't need to try and break us down. And given that we tend to over commit we're ripe for that. Even against WBA there were times when our CM was pretty much empty and against a better teaam could have been hit on the break.
I'm expecting a score draw or a CFC win, 0-1 or, as we chase the game, 0-2. In that scenario, Jose will be labelled a genius with regards to his actions towards his medical staff.

Quite a few people expecting us to win quite comfortably today but imo this is a perfect game for Chelsea after struggling for a period, esp. in termss of scoring goals. You'll be playing on the counter so won't need to try and break us down. And given that we tend to over commit we're ripe for that. Even against WBA there were times when our CM was pretty much empty and against a better teaam could have been hit on the break.
I'm expecting a score draw or a CFC win, 0-1 or, as we chase the game, 0-2. In that scenario, Jose will be labelled a genius with regards to his actions towards his medical staff.
somehow , The end justifies the means. Jose may be wrong with his expression but i think ,as a football team medical staff , you should have a understanding about the game.:THINK:

Keep the blue flag flying high!

Begovic; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Diego Costa.

no oscar in big games again?!

We are the current champion. So what if down by one man. Games have been won by teams down with 9 men only. Chelsea should not fear. Didn't you say you are the special one?

ppl already said they lost the title :LOL: bit of a stretch

It's true. We look like a mess this year. I would be glad we are in top 4. Hopefully we can resolve the issues in the winter or the next season. It's a bit like the season 2006-07 and 2010-2011. We sold a lot and didn't buy and paid the price.

We are finally bidding for Stones and Griezman. We should also bid for Pogba and we should be good!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom