Chelsea Thread

Not the old 'Racist Fans' thing again!

Most football fans, aren't racist
Just like most people, aren't racist

Some people are prejudice against many things, such as skin colour, religion, looks etc... call it racism or whatever label fits.

Some of these people happen to like a particular football team.
This does not mean a particular team is more prejudice (racist) than any other.

Why is it so difficult to separate all these thing?
Such a sad world we live in

Some people are prejudice against many things, such as skin colour, religion, looks etc... call it racism or whatever label fits.

Great post!

In 50 years most people will be vegetarian and then there will be people who will post in here that the majority of Chelsea fans are still eating meat and that all fans form their favourite clubs are vegans or vegetarians...

Exactly!

Im not naive to think racism is gone. Maybe if I was white then ,yeah .:THINK: racism is corporate into the mind passed on from generation from cartoons to high order and such.

Mourinho explained that Abramovich's position was: 'I don't care if he goes to Arsenal. I don't care if he helps Arsenal win titles. I don't care if Arsenal are title opponents to Chelsea. I don't care. What I care is that this guy did everything for the club, was here 10 years, this guy last year was the second keeper and was fantastic for the team. I gave him my word. I go with my word.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nal-admits-tried-stop-exit.html#ixzz3gH6pqiD0

that was unexpected, much respect to Roman as a owner.I still think their present keeper make the move away much simple.

A lot of improvement everywhere.

11220879_389541154572689_757101939287717192_n.jpg

Yep, lets take the last two years to argue how amazing Mourinho has been to win the title on a shoestring...Or lets just blindly follow whatever bollocks Mourinho is spouting to the media this week.

For those who would like to see other stats;

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/pre...tables/premier-league-table-last-five-seasons

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/pre...ague-tables/premier-league-table-2003-to-date

Tbh, the only team that comes off good in these lists is Arsenal. City, Utd and Chelsea are "par", as in spent the most, won the most. Liverpool on the other hand are poor as 4th most spent.

Here is another one with managers, although comparing between them isn't especially clear as they have different timescales;

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/man...-league-tables/transfer-league-managers-table

Wait wait wait. Y'all are listening to Jose Mourinho talk about spending?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Next thing we'll be discussing dating advice from Bill Cosby.

Unavoidable facts about Mourinho:

1. He is very good at his job.
2. He has no moral integrity whatsoever, and would lie to your face if he thought it would help his team grind out a 1-0.
3. He is a big budget troll, and spouts lies and nonsense to wind up stupid fans (and the occational opposition manager)
4. Every team he's ever won anything with in a league one of the most expensively assembled in the league. Fact. Normally the single most expensive.

As to his latest comments, see point 3. He's a WUM, troll, egomaniac, brilliant manager. Respect him for coaching ability, but never trust or acknowledge a word that comes out of his mouth.

Previous 2 years
CFC 140m
MCFC 60m
MUFC 50m
LFC 30m
AFC +8m

Mourinho underachieved in his 1st season given the recent spending of the club

what shocks me the most are Chels fans that buy into his spoutfest. We all have managers that spout their dummy ,but we know its rubbish. It killed me when Wenger said 'he didn`t see it'

Spoutfest Mou: someone hand out a calculator, do the math Arsenal spends a lot of money . You will be surprised, Ozil-Alexis-Chambers-Welbzk .He made it sound like Arsenal bought ozil + Alexis in the same summer lol. Funny enough once Arsenal spend they had a trophy from it :P (Ozil £42m = FACup)he wasnt the best player either.

All I want is Kevin to score the winner @bridge!

Last edited:
Wait wait wait. Y'all are listening to Jose Mourinho talk about spending?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Next thing we'll be discussing dating advice from Bill Cosby.

Unavoidable facts about Mourinho:

1. He is very good at his job.
2. He has no moral integrity whatsoever, and would lie to your face if he thought it would help his team grind out a 1-0.
3. He is a big budget troll, and spouts lies and nonsense to wind up stupid fans (and the occational opposition manager)
4. Every team he's ever won anything with in a league one of the most expensively assembled in the league. Fact. Normally the single most expensive.

As to his latest comments, see point 3. He's a WUM, troll, egomaniac, brilliant manager. Respect him for coaching ability, but never trust or acknowledge a word that comes out of his mouth.

Is this about Mourinho or about Ferguson?

And to be brutally honest: only your first point is relevant.
Point 2 is the reason why i decided not to be a United fan any longer, because that is exactly what i hated about Ferguson...

You will never admit it, but most United fans would be over the moon with a manager like Mourinho.

Oh and the above quote might also be about Van Gaal, in fact i'm pretty sure i prefer Mourinho as a person to Van Gaal (just read Oh Louis by Hugo Borst).

Point 2 is the reason why i decided not to be a United fan any longer, because that is exactly what i hated about Ferguson...

Oh and the above quote might also be about Van Gaal, in fact i'm pretty sure i prefer Mourinho as a person to Van Gaal (just read Oh Louis by Hugo Borst).
So when it's about Mourinho the negative part is irrelevant to you, but when it's about Ferguson this is the main reason you stopped supporting your favourite club some time ago?

Every single time you seem to defend Mourinho, although you always slag Ferguson off because of the same things. See the contradiction?

And lastly, about Van Gaal... you have formed your opinion of him by reading a book describing someone else's opinion of him? I know you're better than that, Gerd. :)

Is this about Mourinho or about Ferguson?

You will never admit it, but most United fans would be over the moon with a manager like Mourinho.

I don't disagree that they're similar, and I hated the way Ferguson carried on most of the time. In fact, by the end he was almost farcical in his disdain for the media.

But your argument seems to that because Ferguson was a prick, Mourinho being a prick is fine. I disagree. Both should be better ambassadors of the clubs they represent.

I was 100% sure we were going to get Mourinho - in fact I'd bet serious money that Mourinho himself was pretty sure too.

As to LVG, I think he's been more honest with the British press than any other manager I can remember. Almost everyone of his answers is comically honest. He gave out the starting XI to virtually every match last season in his press conference. Don't think you can label him as lying through his teeth, at least not at United.

So when it's about Mourinho the negative part is irrelevant to you, but when it's about Ferguson this is the main reason you stopped supporting your favourite club some time ago?

Every single time you seem to defend Mourinho, although you always slag Ferguson off because of the same things. See the contradiction?

And lastly, about Van Gaal... you have formed your opinion of him by reading a book describing someone else's opinion of him? I know you're better than that, Gerd. :)

You are right.
It's just that i'm tired about the negativity that surrounds Chelsea on this forum.
To be fair, i guess i would be often embarassed if Mourinho would be Spurs manager (my favourite team).
Most people here would secretly like Mourinho to be the coach of their favourite and would defend him in that case.

About LVG, my opinion isn't made up by that one book (written by a person obsessed with LVG). The book merely confirms my opinion although it is written by somebody who is an even sadder person than LVG.

Don't forget that i'm a native Dutch speaker and that i have been hearing him for more than 20 years.

About LVG, my opinion isn't made up by that one book (written by a person obsessed with LVG). The book merely confirms my opinion although it is written by somebody who is an even sadder person than LVG.

Don't forget that i'm a native Dutch speaker and that i have been hearing him for more than 20 years.
I'll admit that I did indeed forget you're Belgian... Sorry!

My impression of Van Gaal hasn't been all positive of course, but during his time at United, he's been totally honest to the extent of naivety even, he's been quite funny on a few occasions and his most striking annoyance is his stubbornness.

Having said that, I would love to hear your complete opinion of Van Gaal, but let's do it in a more relevant place (the United thread or PM if you want). :)

Anyway, so that this post is not completely off topic, look at Mourinho's comments from last night... :LOL:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...back-at-Rafa-Benitezs-wife-with-fat-jibe.html

You are right.
It's just that i'm tired about the negativity that surrounds Chelsea on this forum.
To be fair, i guess i would be often embarassed if Mourinho would be Spurs manager (my favourite team).
Most people here would secretly like Mourinho to be the coach of their favourite and would defend him in that case.

I'm of the group that don't want Mourinho. After Southampton's last season adventure, I'm actually into Koeman now. I'll watch how he does this season too to make sure last season wasn't a one off.

Having said that, I would love to hear your complete opinion of Van Gaal, but let's do it in a more relevant place (the United thread or PM if you want). :)

I'm interested too, so please no PM ;)

Last edited:
We need to buy players. If this is how we play the whole season than I don't know what will happen. We need a play maker or attacking midfielder and a good solid center back.

We need to buy players. If this is how we play the whole season than I don't know what will happen. We need a play maker or attacking midfielder and a good solid center back.

Today Arsenal win with Koscienly and Mertesacker as CB... both aren't better than Cahill, Terry or Zouma.

The fact is... if the referee had given the evident penalty over Cesc, You would not be talking about doing signings.

The truth is... today they have stopped Hazard (with faults) and that slows down the game too.

Today Arsenal made a goal and play a good defensive game during the rest of the match. Only made 3 or 4 goal attemps in las 2 minutes, when the Chelsea defense was ahead.

Cech was a great transfer for the team. But only during the season can see the potential of two teams.

Today Arsenal win with Koscienly and Mertesacker as CB... both aren't better than Cahill, Terry or Zouma.

The fact is... if the referee had given the evident penalty over Cesc, You would not be talking about doing signings.

The truth is... today they have stopped Hazard (with faults) and that slows down the game too.

Today Arsenal made a goal and play a good defensive game during the rest of the match. Only made 3 or 4 goal attemps in las 2 minutes, when the Chelsea defense was ahead.

Cech was a great transfer for the team. But only during the season can see the potential of two teams.

I still think we need to buy more world class players. Recently, we had been selling bunch and just earning profit. It seems like 2010 when we were champions and sold Joe Cole, Ballack and other players and ended up in a bad form.

I want to thank Chelsea for selling us Petr . He started (3) matches where the results were (3) Trophies! We should pay ya more,but no thanks :BYE:

proxy.jpg

thanks to Mourinho for advice on how to beat him.

Mou said:
‘I would try to answer it, but not because of a mental block, because I would want to try to find solutions to help my team to do it.

‘Try to find a different way, try to find the reasons why it goes all the time against my team.

noted ! :BYE:

Falcao will be one of the very best signings of the season! Mark my words and quote it in 10 months.

Very clever pickup by Mourinho.

Falcao will be one of the very best signings of the season! Mark my words and quote it in 10 months.

He looks done.
He might score a few against relegation fodder, given the chances he'll be served up on a silver platter by Hazard/Fabregas but the same could have been said about Bamford or any ST with 2 legs. He reminds me of Torres and Fowler - destroyed by injury

On Wenger vs Mourinho, they're both classless twats and the way they act is an embarrassment.
Don't think you can count this game as a breaking of Mourinho's domination over Wenger. Mourinho won't be bothered by losing in a preseason friendly.

Given I'm a United fan, this seems somewhat inevitable after he looked about as good as me in our kit last year. However, watching today he still looked kinda hopeless.

Seems like a lovely chap, but seriously I watched all of his minutes last year (and a few for Colombia) and he was really, really bad.

As others have noted, Chelsea are so much better than other teams he'll score goals because he'll be given them to tap home, but I haven't seen the Falcao of 3 years ago since...well 3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom