Chelsea Thread

For a moment I thought I was banned for call a member extremist. I had to rechecked the word for the meaning and refresh page to see if I was ban. :)

Chelsea prepare late bid to hijack Barcelona wantaway Pedro from Manchester United
Chelsea planning last-ditch bid for Manchester United target Pedro
United remain in pole position to sign the Barcelona forward
Vice-chairman Ed Woodward flew to Barcelona for talks on Monday
Blues owner Roman Abramovich believed to be keen on the player
By IAN LADYMAN FOR THE DAILY MAIL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ar...rcelona-wantaway-Pedro-Manchester-United.html

Mufc stalling Pedro ( backup) ,they offered Bayern €85m for Muller! Pedro @ Chels think Schurrle is better fitted tbh.

We aren't getting Pedro. It's too late for the scoop. If we get it, it will be pretty good. Hazard might get a bit of pressure off him. I still want Ramires and 35(pounds) millions to get Pogba so that Fabregas can push a bit forward. He looks clueless at the deep and takes so much time, letting the other team close him down.

Last edited:
Weird one. LVG apparently shied away from him/didn't want him enough. But we could have had him anytime in the last month if the media is to be believed (ha).

Don't get where he'd start at Chelsea though. I mean, Cuadrado can't even get a minute, nor could Schurrle or De Bruyne when there, and all kind of play a similar position. Jose's never going to sit him up top, I guess he'll be backup for Hazard on the left?

To do with Pogba being black and a muslim. Sick minded person.

That have no sense...

1- Drogba is a Chelsea Legend and he is black.

2- Hazard is the star player of Chelsea and one of the best of the world and is muslim.

That have no sense...

2- Hazard is the star player of Chelsea and one of the best of the world and is muslim.

Ignorance, prejudice and lack of intellect is my guess.

He's gone and been banned now so no point dwelling.

We aren't getting Pedro. It's too late for the scoop. If we get it, it will be pretty good. Hazard might get a bit of pressure off him. I still want Ramires and 35(pounds) millions to get Pogba so that Fabregas can push a bit forward. He looks clueless at the deep and takes so much time, letting the other team close him down.

:LOL:

Not a chance. Juventus rejected a bid of €80m from Barça. I think Marotta will only sell him for maybe €100m without involving a player unless it's someone atleast as good as Pogba. Besides that, Pogba has just been given the number ten at Juve, which almost never changes hands (Tevez-Del Piero-Baggio-Platini) so Juventus clearly marked this as intent that he will not be sold this summer.

That have no sense...

Hazard isn't muslim as far as I know. Both of his parents are Belgian and not of Maghreb descent.

:LOL:

Not a chance. Juventus rejected a bid of €80m from Barça. I think Marotta will only sell him for maybe €100m without involving a player unless it's someone atleast as good as Pogba. Besides that, Pogba has just been given the number ten at Juve, which almost never changes hands (Tevez-Del Piero-Baggio-Platini) so Juventus clearly marked this as intent that he will not be sold this summer.

Hazard isn't muslim as far as I know. Both of his parents are Belgian and not of Maghreb descent.

It's being said that the deal is Cuadrado and 50 millions pounds or Oscar, Ramires and Cuadrado for Pogba.

Makes no financial sense to spend so much on Pogba with him signing over all his image rights to a 3rd party. Supposedly that's the reason why we backed out despite being willing to give Juve pretty much what they wanted

Pedro signing seems a bit of a panic buy but he has a good pedigree. I'm glad he's gone to Chelsea, a more solid title rival, rather than Utd, tho, as I was more concerned about you signing someone like Griezmann or Isco. Pedro is decent but not particularly worrisome from our perspective.

Last edited:
Makes no financial sense to spend so much on Pogba with him signing over all his image rights to a 3rd party. Supposedly that's the reason why we backed out despite being willing to give Juve pretty much what they wanted

Pedro signing seems a bit of a panic buy but he has a good pedigree. I'm glad he's gone to Chelsea, a more solid title rival, rather than Utd, tho, as I was more concerned about you signing someone like Griezmann or Isco. Pedro is decent but not particularly worrisome from our perspective.

Pedro and Griezemann is more on the same level whilst Griezmann being in a better form, having more age and better potential although I don't see the need of Isco until and unless we sell Oscar. We still need a box to box midfielder like Pogba and a good center back like stones in other to compete for the title.

lol You'll compete for the title anyway. It's only 2 games! We'll probably drop points at the weekend, we usually do at Goodison, and everyone will be saying we're rubbish again and that Arsenal are gonna win the league

It's being said that the deal is Cuadrado and 50 millions pounds or Oscar, Ramires and Cuadrado for Pogba.

Reading that from a humane, non-football pov, it sounds so horrible on so many levels. Modern gladiators slave market.

lol You'll compete for the title anyway. It's only 2 games! We'll probably drop points at the weekend, we usually do at Goodison, and everyone will be saying we're rubbish again and that Arsenal are gonna win the league

Man City has to be the best team currently based on the form, morale amd their last match performance. I don't see them making the same mistake they did last season. Even more so if they get De Bruyne. Chelsea on the other hand, every team seems to know their weaknesses this season and it feels like the players are still at the vacation. I am just waiting for us to start the season and the new fresh players will help keep the competition for the first 11 going. I don't see Arsenal going above Man City without buying a holding midfielder and a clinical striker. It's been a strange season for Chelsea for sure and it will surely be a tough one.

I don t believe in Arsenal at all. But then i foresaw a bad season for City too.
Imho it will be between Man United, Chelsea and Liverpool!

About De Bruyne: he could still have been a Chelsea player if Mourinho hadn't fucked up.

Back
Top Bottom