Chelsea Thread

Football is not the same as Football Manager... and a season is long and who knows Chelsea will not be outstanding in Europe?

You really sound like a glory hunter...imagine being a Spurs fan like me...

Glory Hunter what? I have been supporting Chelsea since Zola and Poyet days and haven't had this worst start on any of the seasons I watched. Everything that can go wrong, is going wrong this season for us.

Sound like a glory hunter to me :LOL: you were supposed to say I supported Chelsea from my mum womb. You do realise it gerd , who stops supporting a club when they become too successful lol *jk :)

Wait, Victor Moses just signed a NEW 4 year contract with Chelsea...then immediately returned to his actual career as permanent loanee.

Very strange.

I suppose his wages aren't that high and he might turn out to be a decent benchplayer. If not they can just sell him for plenty I reckon.

Chelsea have 32 players on loan this season.

And it's not like they're all youth prospects: Cuadrado, Wallace, Van Ginkel, Moses and I think Marin is still there?

Very odd.

Last edited:
Can you not recall players who are loaned? Why did we buy these unknown players(papy and hector) when we could have called back Kalas or Christensen or even Alex Davey is beyond my thinking capability.

Can you not recall players who are loaned? Why did we buy these unknown players(papy and hector) when we could have called back Kalas or Christensen or even Alex Davey is beyond my thinking capability.

i think it is only in case of the other team agreeing + who pays the sallary or if the loan was paid for...complicated stuff i guess.

But saying Papy Djilobodji is unknown is the same as saying Peter Cech was unknown before you signed him... im sure he isn´t unknown to Nantes supporters or Senegal supporters...

Okay Thibault that's it. My first choice, in the team you go...RED CARD?! Fine, I'll stick with you through the suspension. I have faith. But now a knee injury? I'm sorry son, love you, but you're out of my fantasy team.

Seriously though, really sad for one of the best players in the world.

Okay Thibault that's it. My first choice, in the team you go...RED CARD?! Fine, I'll stick with you through the suspension. I have faith. But now a knee injury? I'm sorry son, love you, but you're out of my fantasy team.

Seriously though, really sad for one of the best players in the world.

Put Dave in! :COOL:

11995960_1757354807743377_991020337100201000_n.png

Look on the bright side, Pellegrini has reverted back to 442 so you probably won't lose any points on us.

Longer term, Mou's 3rd season syndrome seems to be in full swing

*2-1 fell asleep
*car noises outside woke me up
*checked my phone and it's 3-1

I guess now is the time for Mourinho to sort out the tactics, formation players, basically everything. Let's hope things are good next season.

Hopefully we don't get relegated because our match performance isn't that much different to a team who is getting relegated. Bring Chelsea U21 and they will do a better job than this shambolic team.

Back
Top Bottom