Chelsea Thread

Chelsea should just take the ban. Not the toughest 3 games to miss

Why would there be another option? Seems like Eva Carneiro is going to sue Mourinho for calling her "motherfucker" or something like that. Oh Mourinho.

She was a staff member since 2002 and it's a shame how she got treated. Especially from a person like Mourinho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBRoGJq_2Gg

Last edited:
One of Mourinho's shortcomings is the fact that he barely rotates.
If he had done that Chelsea would have had a squad with players like Salah, Cuadrado and De Bruyne who did all exceptionally welll after their time with Chelsea.

One of Mourinho's shortcomings is the fact that he barely rotates.
If he had done that Chelsea would have had a squad with players like Salah, Cuadrado and De Bruyne who did all exceptionally welll after their time with Chelsea.

Yes. Mourinho really need to consider the potential of the squad and the youth. That's the difference between Mourinho and Sir Alex Ferguson.

Ferguson had a long term vision (until his last years) wherease Maourinho is a very conservative manager who only thinks short term (rather egocentric).

IMO it's time (generally and certainly the big EPL clubs) for a generation shift amongst the managers of big English clubs.

Mourinho
Van Gaal
Pellegrini
Rodgers (a Mourinho pupil)
Wenger

They are all past their prime.

evaCarneiroSmiling_large.jpg

How long will Jose last?

Don't have any sympathy for him, got nothing against CFC players (Costa aside), or CFC fans, but I'm enjoying watching him struggle because you know damn well he'd be mocking MP, AW, LVG if they were performing as badly.

Moaning about the refs is embarrassing given Soton had 2 decent pen shouts and Falcao flops (no pun intended) to the ground before any contact

but he's basically laid his bollocks on the table and dared Roman to sack him.
SKY are currently fapping hard to that interview

Moaning about the refs is embarrassing given Soton had 2 decent pen shouts and Falcao flops (no pun intended) to the ground before any contact

but he's basically laid his bollocks on the table and dared Roman to sack him.
SKY are currently fapping hard to that interview

Indeed. I was even more surprised he now even accused the refs in the Champions League of being against Chelsea. Also.. Saying folks should take responsibility and then throwing everyone else under the bus without even just once saying you made mistakes is.. Well.. Low.

Moaninho moaning like a bitch. Referees?? hahah :LOL:
That interview was CLASSIC Mourinho. "I sink you know me, I sink when you're at such a low you can be honest. We have to be honest..." [moment when we expect a humble statement from him] "...the referees are afraid to give decisions in favour of Chelsea" :FAIL:

Well, typical Mourinho! That penalty on Mané was sooo much of a penalty that I thought Mourinho wouldn't have the nerve to mention referees. But he did, ever so hypocritical!

Sorry to Chelsea fans here (not so many, mainly Mehtab, so sorry Mehtab) but I really despise that man. I'm rather enjoying watching the wheels come off his cart.

Back
Top Bottom