Chelsea Thread

Even if Chelsea wins today it will be because everyone hates Chelsea. /Chelsea thread logic

The hate for Chelsea is because of this reason.

11129935_1000418143325549_3166140655712479575_o.jpg

Think it's pretty much established that United are the most hated club in England, but hey, if Chelsea fans believe it's them, do they ever question why?

I mean, going purely off this forum, I can't imagine any reasons.

I wish some mod here would do something. I'm sick and tired of this conspiracy or hatred discussion. Who cares about it. Mehtab is dragging everybody down. Just ignore this nonsense.

I want to discuss seriously about Chelsea.

Crystal clear hands from De Gea should have been a red card and a penalty. Can't understand why Mike Dean didn't give that.

Let's be honest, Mehtab. This has been discussed multiple times over. People hate Chelsea because they've spent ridiculous amounts of money to literally buy success year after year with an endless amount of funds that appeared out of thin air, which has lead to the gross inflation and disturbance of the transfer market. People who hate Chelsea for this reason, do not do it discriminately against Chelsea, most also hate City, PSG, and Real Madrid for the exact same reason.

Add on top of this, the hogging and wasting of youth talent out of pure greed, and you have perfectly legitimate reasons to not be fond of Chelsea and other sugar-daddy clubs.

Let's be honest, Mehtab. This has been discussed multiple times over. People hate Chelsea because they've spent ridiculous amounts of money to literally buy success year after year with an endless amount of funds that appeared out of thin air, which has lead to the gross inflation and disturbance of the transfer market. People who hate Chelsea for this reason, do not do it discriminately against Chelsea, most also hate City, PSG, and Real Madrid for the exact same reason.

Add on top of this, the hogging and wasting of youth talent out of pure greed, and you have perfectly legitimate reasons to not be fond of Chelsea and other sugar-daddy clubs.

That is bullshit.
I've said enough that the traditional big clubs created the sugar daddy club.
There are reasons enough to hate Arsenal for example (and i like Arsenal) just Google Beveren.

The outrage is very selective.

Chelsea haven't always been hated (eg. under Ancelotti), at least not as much as the last 2 years. They're disliked because of how they act, from Mourinho, to the players, to the fans and even those behind the scenes who run the websites.
They all act like victims when they're more villainous than most.

Under Mou, they also play negative, boring, cynical football. eg. 29% possession today at home today.
Glad you won but Mou doesn't half turn big games into zzzzfests

Last edited:
Some expert time wasting by Hazard and Mourinho again. Really wish they would stop the clock in footie. It makes injury time completely pointless.

And some cheating diving by Herrera.

Great match by Hazard.

United lost, but imo they played well...Mourinho's plan worked.cHe neutraliseert Fellaini but putting Zouma on him.
Impressed by Herrera, United's best player the last weeks.

Shaw also played a very good match imo.

We looked poor on the attack in the majority of the match but solid in defense. Glad Chelsea won.

And for all the haters here
11159495_1395778873795658_4505804422113171479_n.jpg

11169949_822041271197810_149676104724220204_n.jpg

Mourinho on Herrera dive: "I'm happy it's not a Chelsea player because it would be on Sky as someone's crimes and cheating."

Last edited:
That is bullshit.
I've said enough that the traditional big clubs created the sugar daddy club.
There are reasons enough to hate Arsenal for example (and i like Arsenal) just Google Beveren.

The outrage is very selective.

Regardless of whether it's biased or not, this IS the main reason why people are prejudiced against Chelsea and City.

Yes, the traditional big clubs have 'exploited' smaller clubs to maintain their grandeur, also arguably sometimes through unethical methods. However, (barring the unethical practices), most people do not have a problem with bigger clubs buying talent off of smaller clubs. Most people see that as just big fish vs small fish, players moving on to fulfill their footballing and financial aspirations, etc.

In addition, they see the grandness of these clubs as somewhat justified. Most people see Manchester United as a club who became very big early on and maintained that status. Thus, they expect the spending of clubs like Arsenal and Man United to very clearly exceed that of Southampton or Newcastle.

In contrast, people literally witnessed the birth of modern Chelsea, modern City, etc. Most see this for what it is, a very artificial growth, where as the growth of other clubs was a more natural gradual process (regardless of how they maintained this grandness).

Also, another factor is the extravagance in spendature. I am not talking about net numbers, but the perception of the behavior. Nobody is bothered when Arsenal spends more than 30 million for Ozil or Sanchez because these are the single few large transfers they do yearly, especially followed by years of financial conservatism.

Again, these are what I believe is the perceptions of majority people causing them to be biased against Chelsea and other "sugar daddy" clubs regardless of if this is completely justified or not.

I don't feel 'prejudiced' as a City fan. It's only really Arsenal fans (the self-elected puritans of football), Utd fans (which is expected) and the younger gen of Liverpool fans who tend to be 'prejudiced' against City. I've found most fans from other clubs quite amiable towards us

Arsenal fans should be appreciative to ManCity for buying a few of our players at top price. Yes, it's hurtful in hindsight, but a player that doesn't believe in the Arsenal cause is just holding behind the progress. FFP has already taken CL funds from MCity. It might take more funds from them again. You can't hate MCity today!!! They have to spend more conservatively like everyone else. They have a few players to raise capital too.

Look at Chelsea they raised capital just like RM, times are changing:)

Code:
[B]Jose Mourinho vs. Arsene Wenger: Chelsea vs. Arsenal: P12, W7, D5, L0.[/B]

Hmm let's get a win or atleast a draw again and keep the record clean.

Yeah, Wenger played Alexis Sanchez, Giroud, and then gave the nod to Welbeck and Theo Walcott.
While Mourinho played with 0 forwards. Oscar as the most advanced player.

Yep, both teams wanted the draw.

The amount of forwards doesn't say anything about being offensive or not.
How many waves Courtois had to make in the entire match.

I might well besprong, but i can't remember a single one, certainly not more than 3.

Yes Mourinho played cynically, but Chelsea earned the right to play cynical because they led the league since the first day. Both Arsenal and United played Chelsea as the in form teams. I don't think Courtois had to make five saves over both matches ( i'm not sure but i think he didn't need a single one).
Since the Spurs match Chelsea aren't at their best.

But when they were good, they were outstanding, much better to watch than Arsenal, United and Liverpool in their best spells. Chelsea are going to win the EPL and they deserve it.

Defending is also an art.

Congrats Chelsea youth again for winning F.A Youth Cup. The future looks strong!

11150933_10152885001453517_3300317857643692040_n.png

UEFA Youth Cup and now F.A Youth Cup.

Last edited:
Cannot really fault Chelsea for seeing the season out in this way.

People level criticism to Chelsea for their playing style and the attitude Moureen has to the game as though this is a surprise.

No question, he had to win the title this season, and kudos to him for making it happen, that is what he does.

So congrats to Chelsea, The Blues 4th Prem win. It has been with the Red and Blue side of Manchester for 4 straight seasons. It was only ever gonna be Chelsea that could change that.

Back
Top Bottom