Chelsea Thread

If I apply for BPL referee, I will do a better job than them.

Did you ever officiate a match?
I've been a player, a coach and a ref. I can assure you that refereeing is by far the most difficult thing on a football pitch.m
I would really like to see you do it...i think you would be a very big hit on YouTube as most comical sports clip ever. You really don't have a clue do you?

And this is coming from perhaps the only neutral on this forum who is genuinely fond of Chelsea and who will still like them when Abramovich is gone and they will play in l
League 1.

No wonder why everyone hates us.

20622_10152892449508931_586808599502578155_n.jpg

As a United fan, I barely sleep at night knowing we've never managed to win the Europa League. I've heard it's what drove Fergie to drink, and Giggs to...do what he does.

On an actual non-idiotic point, how about this for Mourinho at his best:

Since Christmas, Chelsea have taken 18 of a possible 24 points, but with a goal difference of just +5. Efficiency at its very best.

Either the Chelski fans on this forum are all certified trolls, or they really are a bunch of loonies. This thread is probably the most predictable of all club threads.

Who needs enemies with fans like Mehtab.
On the other hand the hatred against Chelsea of some people is staggering.

Chelsea has led for so long on top. It seem the job is nearly done. I don't buy it for a moment that everyone hates Chels. When Hiddink, Ancelotti , Di Matteo and Rafa were in charge it was envy . It's Mourinho that draws that attention on his own. He creates this atmosphere and discontent.

He actually made Diego Costa likeable. The fans acknowledge Mourinho's wins more honorary, because he creates a banter at making others be the village villain. It's like starting a fire and removing it to save the village and pointing out at others. It's what he does and he does it flawless. I just find it predictable and boring and his finger pointing became dangerous ' witches of Salem-esque ' . That has nothing to do w/ the fans I just think some fans confuse hate for Chelsea w/ discontent w/ Mourinho amplifying antics.

Chelsea has led for so long on top. It seem the job is nearly done. I don't buy it for a moment that everyone hates Chels. When Hiddink, Ancelotti , Di Matteo and Rafa were in charge it was envy . It's Mourinho that draws that attention on his own. He creates this atmosphere and discontent.

He actually made Diego Costa likeable. The fans acknowledge Mourinho's wins more honorary, because he creates a banter at making others be the village villain. It's like starting a fire and removing it to save the village and pointing out at others. It's what he does and he does it flawless. I just find it predictable and boring and his finger pointing became dangerous ' witches of Salem-esque ' . That has nothing to do w/ the fans I just think some fans confuse hate for Chelsea w/ discontent w/ Mourinho amplifying antics.

I will be honest with you mate, I agree. Mourinho might not be a likable manager to others but if you were a Chelsea fan, you would love that guy. Anyway, the title race is between Chelsea and Arsenal after 10 years. Let's begin the London derby already!

Not sure if it is much of a race, you would have to have a melt down like Man City for us to have a chance and I really cant see you doing it.

Our only chance is for you to lose against us and Man United, then for you to also get a couple of draws, out of 7remaining games that just isn't going to happen.

But it is nice to be up there for now.

Just know abramovich has Jewish blood ,no wonder he earns that amount of money....

no , a black guy who pretends to be American but a muslim inside rules the world y up that is obama:BYE:

Just know abramovich has Jewish blood ,no wonder he earns that amount of money....

You are not doing yourself any favours buddy......

I'm just waiting fir you to put something in about gays and something against women and you have covered nearly all the bases.

You are not doing yourself any favours buddy......

I'm just waiting fir you to put something in about gays and something against women and you have covered nearly all the bases.
i have no any discrimination of any races .
and why are your country importing so many moslem when you stress that the right of gay people and women.the gay are hanged in muslim countries and women are low in muslim society .:THINK:

Last edited:
Not sure why people are talking about races in Chelsea thread but congrats to Chelsea's Youth Team to win the UEFA Youth Championship. We are definitely making players now but are we going to use them?

i have no any discrimination of any races .
and why are your country importing so many moslem when you stress that the right of gay people and women.the gay are hanged in muslim countries and women are low in muslim society .:THINK:

You have no discrimination yet your whole post highlights that you obviously do......

-_- politics and other brain fart ethnicity comments are not welcoming. Im a republican hispanic w/ dual citizenship lol

Im looking forward to The Chelsea/Mutd clash ...what`s the Chelsea`s line-up? Will Mata pull a Danny Welbeck?

another piazon??i mean kind of players that do not have sufficient level to play in chelsea fc but keep loaning.....so i don't know why the club keep buying in that way.....

Chelsea's youth team just won the equivalent of the U19 CL. Will be interesting if any actually graduate up to the first team - obviously an incredibly talented set of players.

Chelsea is doing this for business. IF they turn out to be great players, they'd let them play in the first team, if not, they'd sell them out for a profit. It's a win-win situation for the club, just not necessarily for the player.

Chelsea is doing this for business. IF they turn out to be great players, they'd let them play in the first team, if not, they'd sell them out for a profit. It's a win-win situation for the club, just not necessarily for the player.

This ^^^

Chelsea have been doing this well for years now.

Players can't see it and the players agents don't care.

It's a brilliant piece of business though tbh.

They made 10 million from Schurrle, 17 million from De Bruyne, 13 million from Lukaku, etc.

It's terrible for the spirit of football, but with FFP regulations, those profit margins allow you to keep making world class expensive transfer.

Back
Top Bottom