Chelsea Thread

We need to buy more players on summer. What a pile of crap team we have.

Edit: We got dominated by a team of 10 men. Not good. Not good at all.

you have like 358 players on loan, maybe you could build a team around these...

what was wrong with jose , he did plead officials to cancel irba's red card.I think he behaved well enough . Also chelsea though have outnumbered paris but they ,throughout the match, did not get the ball so to chase or move forward could be meaningless and consider that chelsea had cahill and jt at the back .they don't have the ability to keep pace with cavani or lavezzi on the counter attack.

excellent game by PSG and well deserved victory (although i love mourinho, like any other inter fan).

especially deserved victory with 10 mand and after that shameful ibrahimović red card. oscar should get real oscar for acting and crying on the pitch like a baby.

diego costa should have got 2-3 red cards yesterday if there was a proper ref on the field.

Chelsea were a man up for 90 mins. Not once did CFC go for it. They could have killed the tie off. All this blaming 'pressure' and the 'stadium' is bollocks. He's risk adverse to a fault against anyone decent. He's the opposite of Pellegrini, who is an extreme chancer. No wonder they don't get on.

How was Silva able to get a free Header to go through, you may ask?

Ask no more!

1NZXPYel.jpg

what was wrong with jose , he did plead officials to cancel irba's red card.I think he behaved well enough . Also chelsea though have outnumbered paris but they ,throughout the match, did not get the ball so to chase or move forward could be meaningless and consider that chelsea had cahill and jt at the back .they don't have the ability to keep pace with cavani or lavezzi on the counter attack.

As stated several times in this thread, Jose didn't instruct his players to go for it.

Surely the correct call from Jose would have been to ditch the contain tactics the second Ibra was shown the red card and kill off PSG?

That is the fault of the manager.
That was his error, not the players.
That is where he went wrong.

Jose is now blaming his players saying they couldn't cope with the pressure.

He states that Chelsea weren't good enough.

Jose, you weren't good enough either.

He won't say that though.

Yep, Jose only has himself to blame.

And yes, someone like Costa could have been sent off twice if the Dutch ref wasn't blind!

Terrible officiating! Let's hope we don't see this ref in the Quarter-finals or beyond.

Does it really matter who's at fault here? The outcome won't change, so why all the ranting about it?

Game is over and Paris are the ones who qualified. Move on.

I must have missed something, but i was fairly certain this was a football discussion forum for discussing Chelsea FC including their matches and results.

Yep, definitely must have missed something... :JAY:

I must have missed something, but i was fairly certain this was a football discussion forum for discussing Chelsea FC including their matches and results.

Yep, definitely must have missed something... :JAY:

I guess discussing football results in a football thread about a football club isn't on topic or even relevant to some.

Shall we talk about the weather?

I think it's meant to show how much people are against Chelsea making that situation such a big deal when there are other bigger things happened against us. Things like that normally happens on a match and it's not players fault to surround and question ref but refs on their decision.

Pretty much sums Chelsea up at the moment. "But...but...but sir, they started it!" Or "But 30/5 years ago they did it aswell!".

Like a 5 year old not getting his way. Its all just sooooo unfair.

If you act like a c£&t dont moan about being treated like one.

Liverpool were being defensive during that Suarez era . Chelsea are doing a whole attack to defend to blame campaign. To be fair , this isn`t so much the Club, but Mou`s era. He`s done it everywhere he goes. He`s become a lil expose today.

*Pelligrini atm looks a zombie.
*LVG is brilliant towards the media.
*Wenger is the Don ,everyone wants him to improve.
*Poyet face says ,how fast can Pickfords get me out of the city.

1pt gained tho after our debacle at Burnley.

Schneiderlin just as good as Matic. Class act.

Man City lost? Oh yeah! We need to start taking our chances and finish it. Mourinho needs to stir up the tactics. We need a bit more luck on our side. We need good crosses, we need bodies on the box and we need to finish!

Reports out of England state the Blues have agreed to buy Brazilian midfielder Douglas Costa from Shakhtar Donetsk when the summer transfer window opens.
Interesting very similar to what they have too. I heard Arsenal is interesting in a small pint player to add to the small pint family w/ Dybala.

Good use of official club resources: http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/03/penalty-puzzle.html

Complaining that this season, when they've been the most attacking team they only have 2 pens.

Am sure we'd see a similar complaint given they've had the most penalties combined in the previous 5 seasons, despite neither league champ nor highest scorers.

Seriously - do Chelsea fans actually believe this? That the league is out to get you - the team sitting comfortably at the top and who will walk to the title?

Second question - is it not embarrassing that official club PR is being used for conspiracy theories? I mean, why not just go the whole hog and shift this over to WWF style 'narratives'.

Good use of official club resources: http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/03/penalty-puzzle.html

Complaining that this season, when they've been the most attacking team they only have 2 pens.

Am sure we'd see a similar complaint given they've had the most penalties combined in the previous 5 seasons, despite neither league champ nor highest scorers.

Seriously - do Chelsea fans actually believe this? That the league is out to get you - the team sitting comfortably at the top and who will walk to the title?

Second question - is it not embarrassing that official club PR is being used for conspiracy theories? I mean, why not just go the whole hog and shift this over to WWF style 'narratives'.

i agree with you this time . it is kind of low and unbelievable to post a article to accuse the referees in the official page . :TTTH:
but the english referees are shit no doubt!

Their official site, twitter, instagram etc. are run by 12 year olds

Back
Top Bottom