Chelsea Thread

Hahaha, how many red card offences does Costa have to make to get sent off?

Absolutely ridiculous...

What will it take for Costa to be sent off?? Punching the referee maybe?

Mind you, that cunt is on a yellow! WTF? How does he get away with that?

A fair game would have booked yellow for Ibra, red card for Veratti, red card for Costa, a penalty for Chelsea. This referee is so crappy.

Red card for costa in the 10min for a elbow in luiz ribs so there wil never have been a penalty moment..

When you think this ref couldn't get worse... He stops a Chelsea attack like a holding midfielder :LOL:

Lord, what a disaster, what a calamity those UEFA refs.

Courtois mistake after a great save

Thought when the corner came in 'why's he coming out for that?'. Great header but Courtois saves that if he had stayed

Last edited:
We need to buy more players on summer. What a pile of crap team we have.

Edit: We got dominated by a team of 10 men. Not good. Not good at all.

We need to buy more players on summer. What a pile of crap team we have.

Edit: We got dominated by a team of 10 men. Not good. Not good at all.

Are you kidding? You have a lot of world class players, they were just instructed to waste time and play the 1st leg result.

A team like Atletico Madrid for instance has worse players than Chelsea but they want to play football, they want to score goals, and therefore, play a lot better than Chelsea.

Blame Mourinho, not your players.

I liked when Chelsea was on Di Matteo's hands. We didn't had a strong team but we played with passion. This team have no passion. No urgency.

Silva deserved that. Was superb all night (bar his brainfart).

Silvas are awesome :)

CFC should blame Mourinho for not going for it at any point against 10 men. Did the same at the Etihad and it cost him then and it cost him now.

Muslim oil vs Russian mob :LOL:

No need for new players at Chelsea. I think you have enough.
Get a new manager instead. One who won't play like a coward against a team reduced to 10 men.

I mean, I don't support Chelsea but if I did I'd be pissed off with Mourinho. He actually played defensively the whole match, even with an extra man.

You gotta hand it to PSG. Great performance and thoroughly deserved!

B_2i0eBWcAAbtf1.jpg

David's celebrating means a lot eh? This Chelsea squad looks to be more about Hazard. I wonder what the promise to him was about 'We'll build around you - campaign ' ' we'll name you partner - campaign ' . I didn't see intent from players and they try to stick to the script of what, I have no clue. Fabregas is like the man that holds all the keys to every door and was told his services won't be needed tonight.

Mou does what every defeated manager does look at the positive and went on about the Premier League! Let's see how he responds, because losing to (10) men for long period of the match is inexcusable.

:LOL:Just watched some highlights including the red card call on Ibrahimovich from several angles. How the feck is that a red card? That was some serious acting by Oscar. (and the rest of the Chelski players by running around like headless chicken screaming bloody murder)

Edit: Zlatan wasn't impressed.. Ibrahimovic: 'When the red card happened the worst thing was the Chelsea players. I felt there were 11 babies around me.' :LOL:

Last edited:
There's a picture immediately after the foul - every outfield player is within 3 yards of the ref. All of them. Courtois must have not gotten the memo.

À well deserved qualification for PSG.
I wonder what Mourinho will say now, because there is only one person to blame for this, Mourinho himself.

If you play at Home against 10 man who just lost their best player, you to for the kill. But no Mourinho went for a 0-0 and let PSG come back in the game.

I hop both David Luiz and Diego Costa get post match Hans for what they did. Costa couldn't have been sent off 3 times at leest.

Also hope this is the last time we have seen this pathetisch and cowardly ref. I usually defend refs, but this was one of the worst ref performances i ever saw.

Back
Top Bottom