Chelsea Thread

The fact that referee's are more stricter when giving a decision for Chelsea make those stats so low. I am looking at all the stats for previous seasons including fouls. It seems like the F.A told all the officials to be stricter against Chelsea when giving decisions for them. It's not that mysteriously really. The facts are there. You just have to look for it.

The fact that referee's are more stricter when giving a decision for Chelsea make those stats so low. I am looking at all the stats for previous seasons including fouls. It seems like the F.A told all the officials to be stricter against Chelsea when giving decisions for them. It's not that mysteriously really. The facts are there. You just have to look for it.

the_truth_is_out_there_by_skpltnk-d380eri.jpg

I just can't beleive that people actually think the FA has told officials to be stricter with Chelsea?!

Why would they do that? What reason do they have?

It makes completely no sense and has no logic at all.

is it possible and please, please ignore my tinfoil hat, that Chelsea are just dicks? As crazy as it sounds, it could just be that they foul more, deserve more yellow/reds and don't deserve freekicks/penalties for the softass 'fouls' on their players (Hazard and Oscar pls, the wind isn't that strong).

I'm just saying that perhaps this victim mask you want your team to have is false, and you're just a team of asshats.

is it possible and please, please ignore my tinfoil hat, that Chelsea are just dicks? As crazy as it sounds, it could just be that they foul more, deserve more yellow/reds and don't deserve freekicks/penalties for the softass 'fouls' on their players (Hazard and Oscar pls, the wind isn't that strong).

I'm just saying that perhaps this victim mask you want your team to have is false, and you're just a team of asshats.

Occam's Razor in a nutshell :))

I just can't beleive that people actually think the FA has told officials to be stricter with Chelsea?!

Why would they do that? What reason do they have?

It makes completely no sense and has no logic at all.

There is a lot of other things on the world that we still don't know the reason why it happens. You can say it was just all a bad "luck" but the chances of it being a bad luck is depleting every matches to a point which we aren't there yet to be pretty obvious on what is going on. To be honest, whatever they are trying to do, they need to be pretty well at it now since Chelsea is going to win the title, making it more risky for them to keep it if they really want to us not to get the title. Let the fun begins. I want to see what they come up with.

There is a lot of other things on the world that we still don't know the reason why it happens. You can say it was just all a bad "luck" but the chances of it being a bad luck is depleting every matches to a point which we aren't there yet to be pretty obvious on what is going on. To be honest, whatever they are trying to do, they need to be pretty well at it now since Chelsea is going to win the title, making it more risky for them to keep it if they really want to us not to get the title. Let the fun begins. I want to see what they come up with.

Ok...............:CONFUSE:

Last edited:
Since Match Day 2, we are in top. It would be a shame if we slip our chance at the end. Chelsea is pretty bad at finishing chances. Every season, we have a period were we cannot finish chances at all and in a very bad spell of bad luck.

I hope Chelsea's loss is our gain. 14 goals (13 from open play) and 25 assists in 38 games is incredible for a 23 yr old, esp. for one not playing for the likes of Barca and Bayern.

Last edited:
Chelsea fans are funny. "Our squad is weak, we should have kept De Bruyne, Schurrle, Mata, David Luiz".
Where would you play Hazard, Willian, Matic, Cuadrado? :LOL:

You probably have 3 full squads loaned out there, but don't forget: only 11 guys at a time :P

All that moaning when you're top of the league! Amazing...

I hope Chelsea's loss is our gain. 14 goals (13 from open play) and 25 assists in 38 games is incredible for a 23 yr old, esp. for one not playing for the likes of Barca and Bayern.

He will stay with Wolfsburg and if there is one English club that will get him, it's United.

He will stay with Wolfsburg and if there is one English club that will get him, it's United.

He would be a little bit naive if he went there. He didn't get a chance at Chelsea because there were lots of other talented attacking midfielders there, many of whom were young, and he also had problems because of a manager who has very set opinions about team structure. Man Utd have similar attacking midfielders, like Mata (who he was competing with at Chelsea), Di Maria, Rooney and Fellaini (Van Gaal is playing these players as forward midfielders this season). They also have a stubborn manager. If he is thinking about how often he will play City looks a better bet. Even Lampard, at his age and in theory a loan player, is getting a lot of matches there because of the midfield problems. They dont fancy Jovetic (hence him being removed from the CL squad), Yaya Touré isnt quite the player he was, Nasri has a questionable mentality when he wants to he can be great otherwise he can be average, Navas doesnt quite look like a top 4 player. Fernando and Fernandinho are reasonable players but more defensivly minded anyway so not direct competition. It's only Silva who he would be in major competition with and if they played a 5 man midfield both could play anyway.

Gerd, how do you know that? Are you his agent?

De Bruyne himself has said that he wants to stay at Wolfsburg if they play CL next season. It seems they will.
He has said it over and over and his manager has said the same.

On the other hand in the Dutch press LVG. Is saying over and over again that that regarding transfers, his top priority is Kevin De Bruyne.

Edmundo, De Bruyne is another player now. When he first came to Chelsea he was that Genk player who did reasonably well with Werder Bremen (fitting against relegation). Now he is the star player of the second best Bundesliga team, who has the most assists in Europe and who almost singlehandely beat Bayern Munich.

To give you an example how his match against Munich was perceived. On the Football Weekly podcast the pundits said that it was the first time since Maradonna that a player on his own totally dominated a match against a big team. This is an exageration, off course. But today De Bruyne is the most coveted midfield player in the world.

Personally, i agree with you. He should go to Liverpool. He even is a Liverpool fan.

'Being a fan' means nothing these days unfortunately. Solskjaer was a Liverpool fan, John Terry was a Man Utd fan.

I think De Bruyne will end up at Man Utd or Man City personally. Just a guess though :))

Back
Top Bottom