Chelsea Thread

Take a look at this Spek then tell me if it's a red or not.
Yeah, I know it looks awful, but the thing is after you pass the ball there has to be follow through, it was Matic who put his leg in there.

You know you can't stop your leg from following through after you pass, right? That settles it IMO.

But I understand your complaints in general, it was a bad game for Atkinson (one of many from him tbh).

I just don't get why referees are never giving us clear penalties. Last time it was against Everton when referee didn't give us the clear penalty for handball.

Let's not forgot that we played like crap too. Our team chemistry seems gone for some reason and our FINISHING NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED. How many times does it needs to be said? Train the players how to finish properly. We need to take all of our chances if we want to get a good result against PSG. Step up the game.

Edit: Matic is crucial for a fully networked team. We will clearly see why we needed him when he is gone.

I complained about the ref in the referee thread. Barnes should never have ben on the pitch at that moment.

But Chelsea played bad and Matic did a stupid thing.

And stop the nonsense about a complot against Chelsea.

I complained about the ref in the referee thread. Barnes should never have ben on the pitch at that moment.

But Chelsea played bad and Matic did a stupid thing.

And stop the nonsense about a complot against Chelsea.

What about the clear penalties that were not given?

That Matic send off reminds me of Giroud`s red card vs QPR . A player felt a huge injustice and couldn`t hold back his emotions. I hope Chelsea goes into a melt down, think its Arsenal`s to take the title :SMUG:

It would be so unfair if we lose the title like this. Fucking disgrace F.A. THE OWNER NEEDS TO CHANGE.

We only lost pts against Burnley because of bad officials. We just don't go on about it like Mourinho and his lemmings ...nobody does

Last edited:
10406436_794233900661794_7858522195466553045_n.jpg

Chelsea fans do realise that pretty much the entire world's reaction to Chelsea is: 'meh'.

If there is a conspiracy against them, it's the least interesting thing in football history. Top of the league, best first XI, best manager, should go through in the CL, win the league by March.

I just can't believe that Mourinho has played the fanatics so well. I would have said no one was stupid enough to fall for his bullsh*t - especially given it's MOURINHO - but clearly...

Oh my GOD! Are United defenders holding Chelsea attackers on a corner? Good lord, I can't believe 2 penalties weren't given simultaneously.

I mean, how could a soft flower like Terry be expected to cushion the ball with his beautiful, cultured brow when the mean opposition are being all 'physical'. I mean, saints like Ivanovic and Terry...I bet you could trawl the internet for hours without finding a single case of them even brushing a jersey of an opponent in their own box.

I barely know how poor Chelsea even manage to play football with these brutes abusing them each week. If we're honest, we should give Chelsea Football Club the big trophies and things right now, such is the utter turmoil they've been put through this year. Has anyone put up a Kickstarter? Maybe we can contribute to that, and get JUSTICE FOR JT!

Mourinho giving out the lottery numbers in his post match interview :LOL:

The handball isn't a pen. It hits his leg and bounces up.

Costa's could have been a pen even if it was a bit weaksauce

Barnes on squealer Ivanovic was a booking

Barnes on Matic was accidental. Horrible in outcome but no intention

Trippier assist for Mee was nice, 2 products of City's academy :SMUG: Nice one, lads :TU:

Chelsea fans do realise that pretty much the entire world's reaction to Chelsea is: 'meh'.

If there is a conspiracy against them, it's the least interesting thing in football history. Top of the league, best first XI, best manager, should go through in the CL, win the league by March.

I just can't believe that Mourinho has played the fanatics so well. I would have said no one was stupid enough to fall for his bullsh*t - especially given it's MOURINHO - but clearly...

Sadly
olXtyHp.jpg

That he did. Burnley came out as winner because of those tips, in fact it did feel like someone hit the lottery today :)

I'm sure you're not biased at all, and I'm also confident you're qualified enough to comment about it. Aren't cha?

Just ignore him already. I feel jealousy and inequity all around him. I don't care if we are on a good form or bad form. There are no right for us to be hated amongst the official of F.A. If they can't handle us, they are not good enough for the job. I am tired of dealing with referees almost all the matches and all this Chelsea haters on this forums, well cry about your team first. Seriously, it's happening all the time and should we just keep our mouth shut because we are Chelsea fans?

Edit: The only people with brains on this forum are probably amineken and gerd. Others are usually biased, Chelsea haters, or have no idea what they are talking about.

Last edited:
In other news, Chelsea appealed for 3 match ban for Matic but I highly doubt F.A would give any crap about it other than increasing the ban.

I dont hate Chelsea, I dislike Mourinho. Trust me ... I do not want to see Spurs win a trophy, I hope Chelsea will batter them into a meltdown. Matic is vital , but Mikel can cope :)

I have a feeling Spurs are going to take this home. First of all, no Matic. No one strong enough to stop Spurs counter attack. Secondly, we lack finishing to even be able to score 3 goals like we did before. We are going to lose if Mourinho keeps the same style of play.

PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS lose the ball, get the ball, PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS, missed shot, PASS PASS PASS, missed.

Without good finishing, our build-up play is pretty pointless. Might as well play Ivanovic as a striker alongside Costa. Why not? This will be the summary of the cup final.

Mins 20-40: Kane(controversial penalty)
Mins 60-65: Kane(cutting inside by a through pass beating all defenders)
Mins 70-80: Terry(header from corner kick giving some hope until the frustrating end)
Mins 80-85: Ramires(Red card. Why not?)
End game: Spurs 2 - 1 Chelsea = Me raging and flip out.

Last edited:
I dont hate Chelsea, I dislike Mourinho.

Same. I've stuck up for CFC as a club on a number of occasions but he stinks out every league he goes to and a large faction of his club's supporters drink up the Moulaid like a bunch of lemmings regardless. It must be embarrassing for normal fans

Same. I've stuck up for CFC as a club on a number of occasions but he stinks out every league he goes to and a large faction of his club's supporters drink up the Moulaid like a bunch of lemmings regardless. It must be embarrassing for normal fans
before roman abramovich came chelsea played in champions league on a number of occasions but how about man city.......sans middle east moselm oil this team is nothing:shiver:

The handball isn't a pen. It hits his leg and bounces up.

Costa's could have been a pen even if it was a bit weaksauce

Barnes on squealer Ivanovic was a booking

Barnes on Matic was accidental. Horrible in outcome but no intention

Chelsea could have got 2 penalties. Are they clear penalties ? No. Do you often see penalties given for similar facts: yes, very often.

Barnes on Ivanovic is Always a red card on the continent: he never had the intention to play the ball, didn't even look at the ball. But, maybe Englis people and refs see this as a yellow. I hope something similarly will happen against a City player, i wonder what your opinion will be then. Might be that you still think it's a yellow. You certainly are not an unfair guy.

Where you are completely wrong is about Barnes on Matci. The fact that it's accidental is totally irrelevant. Witsel's horror tackle on Wasilewski was accidentally (young Witsel was horrified by Wasilewski who was the most dirty player in our competition). Was it a justifiedred ? Yes, it was.

Did the Birmingham defender had the intention to break Eduardo's leg in the match against Arsenal. I don't think so. Was it a justified red ? Of course it was. What Barnes did on Matic (and IMO on Ivanovic and before that on another Chelsea player, i don't remember which one) is always a red card.

Like i said in the referee thread: referees should protect players. What Barnes did against Matic could have resulted in a severe injury (hence the reaction of both Matic and Ivanovic). Players know damn well when something is dangerous. IMO English referess are irresponsable in this aspect: they often don't protect the players. English football is supposed to be "more physical"...but what Barnes did yesterday should never be tolerated on a football pitch.

All this said, Chelsea do have a right to complain, but Chelsea should always win this match regardless of referee decisons. They didn't help, but a team like Chelsea should always win against Burnley.

And about the complot theories: my 14 year old daughter is a Chelsea fan. When i tell her that there are Chelsea fans who seriously think about acomplot against Chelsea, she has to laugh with it.

PS: i haven't seen the beginning of the match, but wasn't there an anti-racism action of the Chelsea fans before the match. Isawsomething about it ona Belgian website.

I think most clubs can show 4 instances of the ref not giving them decisions during a game.

The idea refs/fa has something against Chelsea is just ridiculous.

Mourinho plan is to get refs to be more cautious and err on the side of chelsea when a decision isn't clear cut. But with all of the moaning etc i think it is having the opposite effect.

It just lacks of class......it sort of highlights Mourinhos career really.

If Chelsea fans want to blame all losses on the refs/Fa then keep going, but don't wonder why people don't particularly like Chelsea for it.

Back
Top Bottom