Chelsea Thread

Jose won't stay long. Couple more seasons at best.

He will fall out of love with England again and blame the press, blame the FA, blame the weather, blame the cat... never him.

I don't think Matic is underrated at all. He's getting lots of credit. He's just as important to you as Hazard, Costa, Cortois and Fabregas.

I think he's very well appreciated by Chelsea fans and by virtually every other fan who has watched him play this season.

He would start in every team in the premiership based on his form shown so far this season and is a contender for player of the year in my opinion.

He carries no arrogance either.

Underrated players usually come w/ a small price tag. Matic has been bought w/ a large sum and he maintains the price tag well. I think most Chelsea fan don't know how to moan. It like seeing a kid moan for dropping a Single kernel.

10361032_801654886579865_6838711647074279369_n.jpg

poor Chelsea its like being the victims for everything. :FAIL:
Whatever happen to the ref is a racist campaign....? Maybe the FA should somewhat maintain they acted in good faith by treating Chelsea fairly!

The club believe they cannot apologise for bringing the racism allegation because Ramires, the only player who claimed to have heard the comments, still believes he heard Clattenburg use the offensive words.

To apologise fully would, they believe, expose Ramires and suggest they do not believe him. The club maintain they acted in good faith and followed FA procedures in reporting the incident as quickly as possible.

Last edited:

He grabbed the lad round the throat ffs, that would normally always be a red card. Yet Chelsea fans are still moaning about this fucking campaign! It's hilarious how much like sheep you lot really are!

Also, on Chelsea, just saw this on the BBC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31450221

Hahahahaha really Diego? Noble? 'Kin 'ell!!

Last edited:
Did you happen to watch the incident by any chance? (not talking about about seeing pictures here). Because, if you did, you wouldn't be talking about it.

McCarthy was completely at fault there, he stormed out and all Bane did was stop him. Perhaps it wasn't the most gentle way to do so, but still my point stands.

I'm not saying there's a campaign us, it's just that the English media seems to be lopsided when it comes to Chelsea. We're the heels of the PL for some reason, it doesn't feel right.

Compare it to Liverpool last year for example; you were getting dodgy calls, yet you were the media darlings, and you were hailed despite falling short. Chelsea would get the booing treatment if any of that were to happen. If I'm missing something then I'd greatly appreciate someone pointing it out to me.

As for Costa I have no comment about him. I despise him as much as the next guy, but he does seems like a nice fella off the pitch, definitely the life of the party type.

bane.jpg

"Now is not the time for panic... now is the time to blame the press and the FA"

I saw the match against Everton and like most pundits who saw it (fFootball Weekly for example), i also think Ivanovic doesn't deserve a ban. It looks much worst on photographs than on television.

Of course the 'campaigners against Chelsea' is bullshit, but in the Everton match, the ref missed a blatante handball by an Everton player. Chelsea should have got a penalty at the beginning of the match.

ye ok pie boy for sure it is just a minority of their fans,
a minority of chelsea fans are decent and aint racist inbred scum:TU:

& it was not that long ago j. mourinho was talkin' all this shit about that there isn't any racism in football, this incident in paris metro and arrigo sacchi saying there too many blacks in italian football ffs, what fucking year is it?

UJ, you are one of the people i like most on this site, but i don't see the relevance to post this here in this thread.
The fact that these are Chelsea fans is not relevant. They are not Chelsea fans, they are not idiot Chelsea fans, they are idiots.

Oh and i'm old enough to know that in the 80's (and earlier) Chelsea's fans were known to be among the most racist. Correction: some loudmouth Chelsea fans who got all the press' attention.

So basically, there are two sorts of Chelsea fans:the traditional Chelsea fan who is a racist scumbag and the newer Chelsea fan who isn't racist, but who is a glory hunter...

UJ, my friend, i'm disappointed in you.
I would guess that Liverpool fans would be the last ones to stereotype other fans. Haven't you guys seen what stereotyping can do ? Heysel anyone ? Hillsborough anyone...at last there is proof that the Sheffield police was to blame and not the Liverpool fans.

And what do Liverpool fans do (i'm also using a generalisation): they stereotype other fans. Chelsea fans are racist scum...

You should have started a thread about racist fan behaviour and then posted that link. We should not be blind for those disgusting things. But this has as much to do with Chelsea as Liverpool fans were to blame for Heysel or Hillsborough.

Good Lord!!!! gerd you are over reacting. what bothers me the most was the bloke pushing the well dressed bloke or blocking him wasn't a youth , but an older man possibly a grandfather , he looked well past his 50's . I mean seriously everyone will know what he's done is a disgrace( I'm sure he's well known in his block)I applaud UJ for posting that link.... The world needs to see that sort of treatment for the ones in denial!!!

Let's hope Chelsea fans can campaign against those action into a positive. The only way to remove stain is to wash it out. The worst case is to ignore it .

UJ, you are one of the people i like most on this site, but i don't see the relevance to post this here in this thread.
The fact that these are Chelsea fans is not relevant. They are not Chelsea fans, they are not idiot Chelsea fans, they are idiots.

Oh and i'm old enough to know that in the 80's (and earlier) Chelsea's fans were known to be among the most racist. Correction: some loudmouth Chelsea fans who got all the press' attention.

So basically, there are two sorts of Chelsea fans:the traditional Chelsea fan who is a racist scumbag and the newer Chelsea fan who isn't racist, but who is a glory hunter...

UJ, my friend, i'm disappointed in you.
I would guess that Liverpool fans would be the last ones to stereotype other fans. Haven't you guys seen what stereotyping can do ? Heysel anyone ? Hillsborough anyone...at last there is proof that the Sheffield police was to blame and not the Liverpool fans.

And what do Liverpool fans do (i'm also using a generalisation): they stereotype other fans. Chelsea fans are racist scum...

You should have started a thread about racist fan behaviour and then posted that link. We should not be blind for those disgusting things. But this has as much to do with Chelsea as Liverpool fans were to blame for Heysel or Hillsborough.

Maybe a slight overreaction there gerd?

I posted it here simply because it was Chelsea fans at an away match and therefore this was the most relevant place to post it.

I'm not looking to stir up any anti-Chelsea hatred because most Chelsea fans have condemned this (online anyway), there's no such thing as a "typical Chelsea fan" anyway, I only stuck the link here as it was Chelsea fans in Paris for the Chelsea game.

There have however been quite a few Chelsea fans on twitter defending it saying it wasn't racist or that even if it was there's no problem because they're standing up for white males and that's ok! Which is ridiculous. I even had a debate with someone on twitter today who said the fans on the train should be ready to sue for libel because they're being branded as racists.

Lets also not forget the John Terry song "He's racist, and that's why we love him" they've been singing for a couple of years now.

Last edited:
"They" have been singing.
Who ?
All the Chelsea fans ?

Some idiots who happen to be Chelsea fans.

I'm not even a Chelsea fan, but i'm sick and tired of the narrative that has to portray everything Chelsea as bad or vilain...

It could well be that you guys think that i'm overreacting. Well that must be cultural then.

The longer i'm on this site, the more perplexed i'm with how far "being fan" goes in English football.

A couple of weeks (or months) ago there was the discussion between fans about stadiums not being sold out. People agree that other team's ticket prizes are too high but not their teams (exception: the Arsenal fans, but everybody knows the tickets are most expensive there).

I don't understand that. Fans of all the teams should fight against the exagerated ticket prices (prizes ?) and now even more than ever, since the new TV contract and the amount of money the EPL teams will get, makes the money the gain from tickets mere pocket money.

My outburst was triggered by UJ's post, but it is not solely about his post.

Oh, and UJ, if i offended you, i apologize.

In a way my reaction wasn't personal (and that is hard to explain in English for me).

Back
Top Bottom