Chelsea Thread

The reason Aguero didn't get a ban for that stamp on Luiz is the same reason why Cahill didn't get a ban for his swandive against Hull. The ref saw it and either made a genuine mistake (like many decisions) or he bottled it (like the Cahill dive), and so no retrospective punishment could be dealt out.

Costa should have been sent off twice. He's lucky it's not a 6 or 7 game ban

Don't recall CFC fans moaning about retrospective punishment after what Cahill did to Kane either :THINK:

Last edited:
The reason Aguero didn't get a ban for that stamp on Luiz is the same reason why Cahill didn't get a ban for his swandive against Hull. The ref saw it and either made a genuine mistake (like many decisions) or he bottled it (like the Cahill dive), and so no retrospective punishment could be dealt out.

Costa should have been sent off twice. He's lucky it's not a 6 or 7 game ban

Don't recall CFC fans moaning about retrospective punishment after what Cahill did to Kane either :THINK:

Ashley Young got away with that too. Who cares? Seems like everyone is really biased against Chelsea so I won't even talk here. If Diego Costa get's banned for 6-8, so does Augero, so does Ronaldo, so does Cahill, so does Ashley Young. But no, that will never happen. It's just a mistake if any player does it. Just biased. :TTTH:

P.S. Diego Costa match ban was deserved. But so does others which wasn't given. That's kinda b.s. If you choose to be lenient then be lenient. If you choose to be strict then be strict. But then be biased just because it's Chelsea.

Last edited:
Dunno how Chelsea (or, Mourinho, tbp) have the nerve to act the way they do. Constant childish tantrums and playing the victim all the time.
It will be interesting to see how long Abramovich puts up with Mourinho. He really does drag the club through the mud..

You're right, Mourinho is embarasssing this season.

But dont behave like City aren't just as bad - who remembers Mancini's tantrums every other weekend? He was like a big kid.

Anyway, I am looking forward to 'El Plastico' this evening! The oil clubs going head-to-head will surely provide us neutral supporters something to enjoy.

I predict 1-1. Kompany Own Goal and Hazard penalty.

I don't see the bias against Chelsea. If anything, Chelsea are up in the wrong decisions stakes, certainly not down anyway. Mourinho isn't dumb, he's highly intelligent, I'm sure he knows he's talking utter nonsense 80% of the time when he moans about refs and these conspiracies.

With regards to Costa, the first half and most of the 2nd against City earlier in the season is how I want to see him play. Him and Kompany had a colossal battle, something we've rarely seen in the PL for a long time, and yet it was a fair battle with respect from both players. It was brilliant to watch and Costa even initiated a handshake with Kompany after one particular battle when Kompany came away with the ball.
Costa doesn't need to become the new Suarez, someone hated by almost everyone. In an age of small technical forwards it's great to see a proper number 9 right up there among the best.

Last edited:
Godotelli is rattled because Chelsea look like winning the league. You wouldn't care if Chelsea were down in 4th.

Every team has manager's that behave like idiots and players the act like idiots. It's been part and parcel of the game for ages now.

lol I'm fine not winning the league every year. Kind of been the norm since I was a kid.

Every manager has a moan about decisions now and then. Jose in on another planet tho

He is but he does it to take away the pressure from his side by getting the focus on him.

He also creates a siege mentality, an us-against-the-world feeling amongst the Chelsea players, something Ferguson did at Man U.

It's clever management - he is annoying though.

(3) shots on target the whole game. Chelsea must of thought they were at the Etihad.

To be fair, they only needed a point. It was all on City to score more goals than Chelsea. If they went for City's throat, they would have lost IMO.

As things stand, Chelsea still 5 points ahead at top of table.

I would love Arsenal there :(

you might see Chelsea as a (2) man team , I don`t :SMUG: Playing for a draw is disappointing at home.

Man City not just only had the player advantage but as well as stamina. They had a nice break for a week plus Man City needed to win more than Chelsea.

Can't believe Matic didn't get booked. Scythed down Silva on multiple occasions

Shame really that Costa, Fabregas, Yaya, Nasri (and Bony) were missing as it ruined the game as a spectacle. Both teams only had one creative player on the field

Sounds like Gerd is fishing for it again with two comments about it in short succession: yes your Belgians are awesome as always. Carry on. *rolls eyes *

kompany and courtois errors lead to the 2 goals:LMAO:

So you see that everybody has his litle pleasures and satisfactions in life... I hope you enjoy this one.a

If you would have cared to think for yourself and not to follow the herd of sheeps, you would know that i've been saying that Kompany is imo overrated.

B83Vto2CEAIKifv.jpg

Schurrle (in)£18 million (out) £22.5m
Mata (in)£23.5 million (out) £37.1m
De Bruyne (in) £7 million (out) £16.7m
Lukaku (in)£17 million (out) £28m
...gotta give credit to Chelsea ,they`ve done good business.

Stil dont understand the Luiz one. Surely something else is going on there.

They have made nearly 20mil just by loaning a couple of new signings out.....they did f-all for the player development.

So you see that everybody has his litle pleasures and satisfactions in life... I hope you enjoy this one.a

If you would have cared to think for yourself and not to follow the herd of sheeps, you would know that i've been saying that Kompany is imo overrated.

chill man, why so touchy?

They have and will dominate for years under Mourinho I fear.

na i don't think they will, but only because of that campaign:TU:

So this Chelsea team - how good can they get? Now with added Cuardrado.

They're on a different level to every other club, Man City included. Best manager in the league. Best midfielders. Best keeper (one of them). One of the best strikers in Costa.

They're set up for a good few years aren't they? :((

Back
Top Bottom