Chelsea Thread

Hazard had a pretty average match.

Kaleso, please stop your monosyllabic nonsense. You are the incarnation of zico (and not the football player, i'm afraid).

Not bitter ...well, at least not towards anyone but Hart!

Dunno how Ramires didn't get booked tho, esp since Webb seemed quite card happy. And Hazard for the dive

Mou reaction is unprofessional , shocking and to say its cultural thing is just back tracking. Then goes on to say :I was running to my son :LOL:

im5pcHylnSOx6.gif

Not bitter ...well, at least not towards anyone but Hart!

Dunno how Ramires didn't get booked tho, esp since Webb seemed quite card happy. And Hazard for the dive

I've never understood how Ramires gets away with persistent fouling. I think he just has a nice face. He literally commits about 5 fouls every single match, and is virtually never carded. And numerous times they're 'smart' fouls to prevent the opposition surging through the middle.

He's the opposite of Paul Scholes, who by the end of his career would be booked before stepping foot onto a pitch.

I've never understood how Ramires gets away with persistent fouling. I think he just has a nice face. He literally commits about 5 fouls every single match, and is virtually never carded. And numerous times they're 'smart' fouls to prevent the opposition surging through the middle.

He's the opposite of Paul Scholes, who by the end of his career would be booked before stepping foot onto a pitch.

That was Wenger`s doing attacking Scholes publicly about his tackles that no one ever books him for :COAT: put a target on his back ever since.

Mou reaction is unprofessional , shocking and to say its cultural thing is just back tracking. Then goes on to say :I was running to my son :LOL:

im5pcHylnSOx6.gif

He always manages to make it all about himself doesn't he. He's the managerial equivalent of John Terry :LOL:

Noticed that Pellegrini was straight down the tunnel. Not much love lost between those two

He always manages to make it all about himself doesn't he. He's the managerial equivalent of John Terry :LOL:

Noticed that Pellegrini was straight down the tunnel. Not much love lost between those two

Think Mou is very opinionated for past gaffers at all his clubs. He grilled Pellegrini about RM then when he went to Malaga he had a go at him there too.

Very odd. Has been pretty mediocre since he arrived in the PL from what I've seen. Can only imagine that it's a case of 'we need a Belgian on the list' :?

Another oddity is Wenger being on the coach list. All very odd indeed.

Very odd. Has been pretty mediocre since he arrived in the PL from what I've seen. Can only imagine that it's a case of 'we need a Belgian on the list' :?

Another oddity is Wenger being on the coach list. All very odd indeed.

Wenger is there because most coaches can't stay on the job long enough , odd for you a Man City fan (2yrs is not really long )

Wenger is there because most coaches can't stay on the job long enough , odd for you a Man City fan (2yrs is not really long )

You can do better than that!

Exactly! He's brilliant on one week and pretty poor on the two next and visa versa, he rarely ever had a consistant run of great performances.

Great game tonight, Arsenal looked lost out there. Mata once again always there on big matches.

Might have been a bit harsh saying 'mediocre' but, yea, you know what I mean. Very talented tho and only young. Was just expecting him to rip the PL up.
His 1st year here reminded me of Robinho's first year with us. Good stats, some standout performances, some outrageous skills at times, but on the whole needed to do better.

Good old school Mourinho there. Cannot believe Marriner gave that not even the Chelsea players thought it was pen - they were all playing on.

Must have been worried about his commission. ;)

And I thought that only panathinaikos, the prostitute of Europe, and its divers were getting penalties like this one. Disgust, a penalty given on 96' just to ensure Chelsea stays in Arsenal's tail.

Referees are always against Chelsea, no one complains. One time they are with us, everyone loses their mind. It's quite hilarious.

Jesus, here we go again. I got a warning once because of a similar post so I'm not responding to this one now.

Never again can Mehtab complain about referees or a conspiracy against Chelsea.
Ha! Looks like you were wrong, what a surprise!

How can Moush*t say "there are no doubts" it is a pen? Rami created the contact, it wasn't a dive, he fell and 100% it's not a penalty. The BPL doesn't need somebody like him around, Chelsea fans should be ashamed with such a reaction.

Well he's fun to chat to.

Hey Mehtab - Chelsea have had more penalties than United this season, and more penalties than United in the last decade.

So. Erm. Yeah. Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom