Chelsea Thread

for De Bruyne sake i hope he will play more at Chelsea in future..becouse i realy want him to play for Belgium next world cup... there are rumours about him moving out in January permanently.. i wouldn´t be surprised giving what is happening.

Would be much bette for him.
What i don't understand is that De Bruyne wanted to move in the summer. Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke 04 wanted to loan him and Borussia Dortmund wanted to buy him.

It is well possible that Mourinho is taking revenge on him because the ideal scnario for Chelsea would have been a loan move to leverkusen and Schurrle going to Chelsea for lesser money. De Bruyne himself opted to go to Dortmund (quite logical choice), but then Mourinho came in and seduced him to say with Chelsea. He said he would be an important pklayer for Chelsea.

De Bruyne played the first match against Hull and was Sky's MOTM. He played a bad match against Man Utd (but who played well in that match) and that was that. He came in at the end of the Fulham match and gave a couple of fantastic passes in the 5 or 6 minutes he was on the pitch (could have been 10 minutes, but not more).

Now he has to train with the U21's. That is the perfect way to destroy ayoung player. Mourinho says that De Bruyne isn't training well. In both Germany and Belgium he was known for his work ethos and his football intelligence.

I've already written this in the La Liga thread, so im' sorry if i'm repeating myself but in Belgium all pundits, coaches and football watchers agree about one thing: Kevin De Bruyne is by far our most talented player. No hzard, not Kompany, not Benteke, not Lukaku but De Bruyne.

And to conclude: it is not that the current Chelsea team has an abundance of ideas, creativity and football intelligence. They could surely use players like De Bruyne and Mata.

Mourinho is a major ass hole.

Mourinho has too many options in that area of the field, whilst your moaning about De Bruyne its criminal how Mata can't get regular starts in that side and what exactly was the point of signing Willian?

Mourinho has too many options in that area of the field, whilst your moaning about De Bruyne its criminal how Mata can't get regular starts in that side and what exactly was the point of signing Willian?

I never meant to moan, i'm sorry.
Of course you are right about Mata.
And yes i'm very biased towards De Bruyne (i'm well aware being subjective however and this is a forum where opinions are one of the purposes, but that isn't directed to you Younggun).

On the other hand (here i go again, sorry).
Few of you have actually seen De Bruyne playing.
I saw him the first time when he was a litle kid of 9 or 10 years old (he lived nearby Ghent and i lived in that city then, by chance he played a match on a pitch where i had just played myself) and have followed him since then.
He has it all as a player: technique, creativity, ideas...

According to pundits on the Belgian television this might be the reason why Mourinho doesn't like him much. De Bruyne is a player who can change matches and has had total freedom with both Genk and Werder Bremen. Mourinho doesn't like this.

I think both Mata and De Bruyne are similar players (Mata's dribble is better and De Bruyne as a better long pass) and one could well understand why Mourinho doesn't like this kind of players.

But there is another element. During summer De Bruyne wanted to go to Dortmund and Mourinho persuaded him to stay. Apparently Mourinho made some promises which he didn't keep. The thing about the promises is part guess work, part opinions form people who claim to know more about this. So it's dangerous to use it as an argument. But the fact remains that Mourinho persuaded a player to stay, at the time he would have known that De Bruyne is a player who enjoys freedom as some sort of playmaker...why persuade him to stay then ?

Anyway, it's not that important to me as it seems to be by my posts. I apologize for bringing this up and persevering...

I think both Mata and De Bruyne are similar players .

I also think my 10 year old son is a similar player to both Mata and De Bruyne. But he's a better piano player and drummer than both of them...

Do you understand what i'm trying to say ?

I never said that De Bruyne is as good as Mata. I just wrote that they are similar players...

Anyway let's stop this silly discussion. I'm well aware that i'm exagerating. I hope Chelsea let De bruyne go in the january transfer window. The fact that a club like Dortmund wants to buy him, illustrates the fact that he's not a bad player.

The only question i have (and that is not meant provocative) is who will be longer at Stamford Bridge: De bruyne or Mourinho. And i have to say i'm also biased towards Mourinho because i've always liked him, even his arrogance...i even liked the way he walked away after the question about De Bruyne.

I apologize to bring this up. I meant no disrespect to Mata who is indeed one hell of a player...no doubt about that.

Torres knee injury again. This time it's his left knee. Hopefully he doesn't lose a yard speed again because he's already slow for losing his right knee.
'

Torres knee injury again. This time it's his left knee. Hopefully he doesn't lose a yard speed again because he's already slow for losing his right knee.
'

The fact he s still at Chelsea to begin with is nothing short of a miracle. Then again, it seems every club has one or two players like that (hello Ashley Young!) seems like he'd do well in trying to make a new start in a different League.

So according to his agent, de Bruyne is not going to leave this January as he'll be committing himself to the club until the end of the season. Gerd isn't going to be happy about this one...

Wrong.
Mourinho doesn't want him to go on loan.

Before the match against Norwich (friday) Mourinho talked about Lukaku, Vertonghen and De Bruyne with Belgian journalists.

About Lukaku: he is not good enough for Chelsea. Being good at Everton isn't the same as being good for Chelsea (i would think he plays against the same teams).

About Vertonghen: Spurs drew against Chelsea only because the lack of fair-play of Vertonghen (i would think that Torres should have got a red when he scratched Vertoghen in the face).

About De Bruyne: he is too good to loan him out to another club (you don't want to know what i think).

There is this conspiracy theory in Belgium about De Bruyne (it probably isn't true but i will write about it anyway).

Mourinho is pissed with De Bruyne because of the way he turned down Leverkusen. In summer Leverkusen wanted to loan De Bruyne and in exchange would ask a lower amount of money for Schurle. At the same time Borussia Dortmund wanted to buy De Bruyne. De Bruyne opted for Dortmund (who wouldn't), but Chelsea wouldn't sell him. Chelsea had to pay more for Schurle because De Rbuyne didn't want to join Leverkusen (i agree with bebo: he should have gone to Leverkusen, but it was Mourinho himself who convinced him to stay with Chelsea..that is also the reason why i don't buy this story).

Lampard is the Pop of Chelsea.

PPShawshankgraffitti_jpg_627x1000_q85.jpg

The Shawshank Redemption :P

Woha there, hold your horses down. One good match and he's already over Özil and Reus? No way mate. Özil is the reference right now and as for Reus he's soon to be one of the best players in the world, he's so unique, I can't recall anyone similar to him.

Kaleso reads Twitter mate, there's no better source of footballing knowledge.

Also, Reus is so good! My favourite player, I would love to have him at United!

Chelsea against the world. They are hating on us again.

Blatant nonsense.

When i watch the training of both my kids (daughter: handball, son: football), the kits i see most of all are Chelsea kits...

A couple of years ago all those kids had Barcelona shirts, now Chelsea...

When my son or daughter play FIFA or PES, they alway play with Chelsea...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom