Chelsea Thread

Completely agree with you.
He is such a weird guy, sometimes i find him very classy, sometimes i just don't know.

IMO it was a mistake to return to Chelsea...never go back where you have been successfull.
may exceptions appear ? i keep believe in him :APPLAUD:

Im just say :CONFUSE::CONFUSE:
This was back in November 18th CL..
'Let's see how we arrive there,' said Mourinho, as quoted by The Independent. 'Who knows what happens? Who knows in which position we are and they are on December 23? Who knows? Maybe they are third and we are fifth? You never know… in this Premier League, anything can happen. Just play match after match and see what happens.'

:JAY:

3 Arsenal 16 16 35
4 Everton 17 13 34
5 Chelsea 16 14 33

I think he is referring to Jose saying Hazard should have gotten a penalty ( no idea what moment that was...) and that Suarez should have been booked for being fouled by eto'o.

Mou is such a juvenile manager, speak such rubbish. no classy manager acts/reacts like him. Wenger is the oldest servicing manager and I bet he :CONF: every-time he see Mou opens his mouth.

In the first half Hazard should defininitely have got a penalty.
That first half from Chelsea was absolutely great. Best i've seen this season from any team. Why doesn't Mourinho always play like this ?
Second half Liverpool were the better team.

Jose Mourinho cried when it emerged that Mr. Ferguson had decided to appoint David Moyes as Man United manager, according to a new book in Spain.

El Pais journalist Diego Torres claims in a book called 'Preparense Para Perder' that Mourinho thought he was certain to be offered the job at Man United, and reacted badly when Moyes was appointed instead.

Mourinho, fed by his devoted agent [Jorge Mendes] believed that Ferguson, as well as an ally, was his friend and Godfather. He was convinced that they enjoyed a friendship of genuine trust. He thought that his fabulous collection of titles, two European Cups, seven League Cups and four in four different countries, constituted an endorsement no other candidate had. When he learnt he had chosen Moyes, Mou was incredulous. He screamed: ‘But he’s won nothing!’

– EL PAIS JOURNALIST DIEGO TORRES

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/u...ho-cried-after-missing-out-on-man-united-job/

why oscar went down instead of putting the ball into the open goal is just beyond me. very disappointing from a bright youngster like him.

why oscar went down instead of putting the ball into the open goal is just beyond me. very disappointing from a bright youngster like him.

He was curious to see Mourinho`s post match interview defense. Saw David`s face when Mourinho interrupted his interview? :LOL:

If a club wants to buy De Bruyne, They will have to pay 30 million euro, a,d this for a player that started two matches (and was MOTM) in one.
There was an interview with Mourinho on Belgian television and he said he considered De Bruyne one of the biggest talents in Europe...let him leave on loan then.'.but Mourinho said he is very reluctant to let him go.

Very strange.

If a club wants to buy De Bruyne, They will have to pay 30 million euro, a,d this for a player that started two matches (and was MOTM) in one.
There was an interview with Mourinho on Belgian television and he said he considered De Bruyne one of the biggest talents in Europe...let him leave on loan then.'.but Mourinho said he is very reluctant to let him go.

Very strange.

Let it serve as a lesson to young talents thinking of joining Chelsea. That's about all one can learn from it. Hoarding talent and not letting them play is a horrible thing to do.

they (Chelsea) still have Vitesse and for example Courtois became one of worlds best GK in his loan...it´s a matter of perspective.

But i agree not playing Mata and De Bruyne is a waste of talent..

Very strange.

Then again he more or less said the same about Mata.

The whole Mata thing is very strange. I don't buy this idea that he has been thrown into a black hole simply because he doesn't track back enough. I suspect it's more a case of Mo' coming in and saying to the main man 'No player is bigger than me'

He and Silva (would love to see them playing in the same team :...) have been the assist Kings in the PL for the last 3 years. Maybe Chelsea would be 'killing' teams if Mata had been playing more...

Last edited:
Mata is a big friend of Real Madrid players like Casillas and Sergio Ramos...this has nothing to do with football.
I used to love Mourinho until he started to believe is own myth.

guess joe cole is the prime example for that. he changed his attitude dramatically to fit himself in jose's team back then.

and here's cole's words about him later

“He’s the best manager in the world at the moment. I’d love to see him back - for the [good of the] Premier League as much as anything. Imagine him going up against Sir Alex Ferguson again. I hope he comes back.”

it's mourinho's team, his tactics and his preferences. this guy obviously wants his teams to play great attack and great defence at the same time which obviously demands very high workrate. I have nothing against mata, would still like to see him doing his thing for chelsea but he should do more than enough sometimes. he's not the most talented player who has worked under mourinho.

guess joe cole is the prime example for that. he changed his attitude dramatically to fit himself in jose's team back then.

and here's cole's words about him later

“He’s the best manager in the world at the moment. I’d love to see him back - for the [good of the] Premier League as much as anything. Imagine him going up against Sir Alex Ferguson again. I hope he comes back.”

it's mourinho's team, his tactics and his preferences. this guy obviously wants his teams to play great attack and great defence at the same time which obviously demands very high workrate. I have nothing against mata, would still like to see him doing his thing for chelsea but he should do more than enough sometimes. he's not the most talented player who has worked under mourinho.

That's true quite honestly. Mata looks pissed off though. He's not getting enough chances to prove himself.

Back
Top Bottom