Chelsea Thread

What did I just watch? Not really a good performance by Chelsea but Manchester United were clueless. We got the win though. Who even said we had striker problems? :p

P.S. Manchester United were really crappy.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

This thing is some sort of mini hype on YouTube. I saw some similar clips about non existent indie bands...and have seen a similar one with Anderlecht fans and Brugge fans.

Mourinho on West Ham: "This is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century."

no comment needed.

Mourinho on West Ham: "This is not Premier League, this is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century."

no comment needed.

If Pellegrini said that I would understand him , but coming from someone who most of the times play boring football ? Oh well it's just mourinho biggest prick in history of football

Will Mourinho have the guts to play for a win at the Etihad ?
In a match against a direct opponent, he should.

But he will go for a draw and speculate for City to loose points against other teams...

but teams in the 19th century played with about 8 strikers.
he a hypocrite cos away to arsenal and man utd he was mad defensive and he'l most probably be the same at etihad..

I have a gut feeling that we are going to win. But it will still end up Man City getting the title so we will lose some vital points at the end.

Back
Top Bottom