Chelsea Thread

If De Rossi joins the club, we'd have one hell of team! See:

BPEU7HxCAAIL5rf.jpg:large

Don't do that to me! I panicked and though you'd got Rooney :SHOCK:

But that is a awesome team, definitely would challenge for the title without even trying.. except I feel mourinho is the kind of man who can get the very best out of Torres, I hope he sticks with him!

if i were ronney , i would go to chelsea. why? only managers like mourinho can manage a player whom posses so much talent and misused for a long time~~~

For me Lukaku is the one to watch out of the Belgian hotshots from last season.

Benteke will be half the man next season, I promise you.

cahill is a much better cb than ivanovic. btw, am I the only one thinks that he's actually pretty underrated? (english and underrated? sounds odd, though.)
ramires is a hero no one dare to leave him out! (even this alone shows that that guy's a noob)
oscar doesn't have either the physical presence or the combative attitude for that role, especially in a league like EPL.
hazard's played the vast majority of the season on the left side and it's obvious that it's his favourite. you wouldn't like to mess with the star(co-star, whatever) of your team for the sake of a newcomer.
de bruyne is a very, very good one.
schürrle's capable of playing as a striker as well as his natural position. don't know if torres is still dealing with the effects of his knee injury (he looked very healthy last season) but anyway, he'll be coached by jose mourinho so I don't think it would be right to write him off already.

to sum up:

cech

azpili---cahill(ivanovic)---sideshow bob---cole

ramires---de rossi

mata---oscar(de bruyne)---hazard

torres(schürrle)

and they got schwarzer, terry, bertrand, essien, mikel, lampard, van ginkel, moses, lukaku(maybe he'll be the new drogba this year, who knows) and ba etc. on the bench.

just my two bits. :)

If De Rossi joins the club, we'd have one hell of team! See:

BPEU7HxCAAIL5rf.jpg:large

Well for me, 4-3-3.

GK: Cech
CB: Cahill
CB: Luiz
RB: Ivanovic
LB: Cole
CDM: Rossi
RCM: Van Ginkel
LCM: Oscar
LWM: Mata
RWM: Hazard
CF: Shurrle

Lukaku is overrated and Rooney is not coming.

Lukaku is overrated and Rooney is not coming.

wonder how many matches of Shurrle have you seen to place him there in first 11...?

Lukaku... 17 goals for WBA, Belgium international just turned 20 in May... i wish LFC had such "overrated" player right now, he would fit in...

wonder how many matches of Shurrle have you seen to place him there in first 11...?

Lukaku... 17 goals for WBA, Belgium international just turned 20 in May... i wish LFC had such "overrated" player right now, he would fit in...

Reverse psychology mate. I have less or almost no expectations from him and hopefully he can surprise me.

Man, Mourinho does love Benitez doesn't he. This is hilarious:

Last season was not successful in Europe [for Chelsea]. If I win the UEFA Cup it is a big disappointment for me, because I don't want to play in the UEFA Cup.

cahill is a much better cb than ivanovic. btw, am I the only one thinks that he's actually pretty underrated? (english and underrated? sounds odd, though.)
ramires is a hero no one dare to leave him out! (even this alone shows that that guy's a noob)
oscar doesn't have either the physical presence or the combative attitude for that role, especially in a league like EPL.
hazard's played the vast majority of the season on the left side and it's obvious that it's his favourite. you wouldn't like to mess with the star(co-star, whatever) of your team for the sake of a newcomer.
de bruyne is a very, very good one.
schürrle's capable of playing as a striker as well as his natural position. don't know if torres is still dealing with the effects of his knee injury (he looked very healthy last season) but anyway, he'll be coached by jose mourinho so I don't think it would be right to write him off already.

to sum up:

cech

azpili---cahill(ivanovic)---sideshow bob---cole

ramires---de rossi

mata---oscar(de bruyne)---hazard

torres(schürrle)

and they got schwarzer, terry, bertrand, essien, mikel, lampard, van ginkel, moses, lukaku(maybe he'll be the new drogba this year, who knows) and ba etc. on the bench.

just my two bits. :)

agree with all you said , and cant see a player like Ramires stay on bench , for me he's best player at chelsea ( idk much about last signs but im saying schürrle and van ginkel)

Man, Mourinho does love Benitez doesn't he. This is hilarious:

Last season was not successful in Europe [for Chelsea]. If I win the UEFA Cup it is a big disappointment for me, because I don't want to play in the UEFA Cup.

Mourinho its one coward , he had best team in the world and for 3 years ? and what he did ? 1 time he won la liga , and did he won CL ? or anything ? NOPE so why the hell talk bullshit when Rafa had no chance on CL when he join Chelsea , he won he's only game with Chelsea on CL (was it 6-0) ? and for me Rafa its more succsesful manager and one of most under rated manager around , he dosnt have teams like Real Madrid who spend almost 100 mil for a player or Chelsea that can affor any player , even I can do what he did with Real Madrid , you dont need a shit just give them a ball and tell play some football at the end of the day

Last edited:
Mourinho its one coward , he had best team in the world and for 3 years ? and what he did ? 1 time he won la liga , and did he won CL ? or anything ? NOPE so why the hell talk bullshit when Rafa had no chance on CL when he join Chelsea , he won he's only game with Chelsea on CL (was it 6-0) ? and for me Rafa its more succsesful manager and one of most under rated manager around , he dosnt have teams like Real Madrid who spend almost 100 mil for a player or Chelsea that can affor any player , even I can do what he did with Real Madrid , you dont need a shit just give them a ball and tell play some football at the end of the day

Hrm? 3 years with the best team in the world? 3 years ago that was Barcelona, 2 years ago that was Barcelona and 1 year ago that was Bayern.

He's won the league in 3 countries, won the CL twice already, been in the semi-finals 5 times in the past 9 seasons (only Barca can come close), won the treble with Inter and also won the trophy he's now degrading.

He may be a detestable prick, but don't let the weird cult-like love of Rafa blind you - he's far more accomplished as a manager than Benitez. In almost every way.

And hate to point out the obvious, but Rafa Benitez took Chelsea - that team who has spent more than any other in England in the past 3 years - from being 3 points behind the league leaders to being 19 points behind the league leaders.

Real Madrid has players stars that no one team have , im just saying rafa never had this luks .

rafa won a lot of things too 2 times la liga with Valencia vs a team like Real Madrid with a lot of stars on their team also Barca , its like wining nowdays la liga with Valencia or Athletico Madrid , which isnt easy (and for prick Mourinho was hard to do that with Real Madrid that has 2 lines up better than athletico and Valencia)

and he also won CL with Liverpool and reach one other final , and when Rafa won it , they kick out fucking Mourinho team in half final if u remember well , and same happen on 2007 right ? so why Mourinho its better than him ? and just think what team had Chelsea on 2005 and 2007 and what team had Liverpool ;)

Rafa did pretty good with Chelsea considering everything he go thru over there , wining UEFA CUP isnt bad at all , so every single player and fan that celebrate when they won that tittle are idiots for Mourinho coz they actualy didnt won a shit ?

Rooney handled a transfer request and most likely be joining Chelsea. I don't want him because he has degraded after the injury and he will be like Torres struggling.

Edit: Don't even compare Rafa with Mourinho.

Last edited:
If you buy Rooney at any price you'll win the league at a canter.

As Abramovich clearly could care less about money or FFP, I hope United hold out for at least Torres' price. I know people are sick of the figures, but imagine Chelsea's potential team: (and I'm only include spend in the last 3 seasons, before that I'm letting them be free)

-------------Cech----------------
--Ivano--Cahill(7)-Luiz(26)-Cole-
-----Ramires(18)-Oscar(25)-------
--Schurrle(18)-Mata(24)-Hazard(32)
-----------Rooney(35)-------------

Torres(50), Ba(8), Lukaku (18), Mikel, Lamps, Terry, Schwazer
[Ignores Marin, Azipila, De Bruyne, Cortois, Van Ginkel, Moses - worth c.50]

At what point does it become ridiculous? The team and the bench would have cost more than 250m in just the past few seasons. It really is absolutely mind boggling in that context.

Last edited:
If Chelsea make a profit this year I will fly to London, buy a home blue Rooney jersey and dance on the streets. Only posted one this year due to a one-time, odd accounting fluke and the timing of their spending.

Anyway yes your'e right, we should just focus on whose billionaire owner wants to run his club further into the ground.

I'm actually impressed on that chart with how good Rooney was lsat season.

He's about 25x better than Torres.

He's about 25x better than Torres.

Beach, no he's not.. he's a little better as an all-round player but Torres > Rooney as a striker form dictated last season but if Torres gets back on it, which he showed signs of in the latter stages of the season, then he can be as good if not better than Rooney in a heart beat.

Hell, Liverpool Torres > Rooney.

Really? Torres was better but I think Rooney's clearly the better player now wether its behind the striker or as the main man up top, which is the role Jose wants him for quite clearly and he'd do very well.

People talk about stats and stuff but Rooney has that aura of Winning! thats why he probably want him much more than Juan Mata. He is used to Win things, titles etc...hes hot headed and have that winning at any cost mentality. By having rooney in the team yall increase your chances of winning the title...and thats all it matther.

Beach, no he's not.. he's a little better as an all-round player but Torres > Rooney as a striker form dictated last season but if Torres gets back on it, which he showed signs of in the latter stages of the season, then he can be as good if not better than Rooney in a heart beat.

Hell, Liverpool Torres > Rooney.

Not. A. Chance.

Rooney is far, far superior to Torres

Not. A. Chance.

Rooney is far, far superior to Torres

Liverpool fans eh?

Torres is better than Rooney. Rafa is better than Mourinho. Suarez is an honest player with a media problem.

It's like living in care-bear land, but with fewer rainbows.

Clever stuff by Mou - all this second choice stuff. Because I'm sure that Torres and Lukaku are in totally different situations with the WC and being first choice.

Still, what scares me most is that Wayne is thick enough and impressionable to fall for it, and Paul f*cking Stretford will be all he can to get one last pay day.

Agents should be lined up in front of the media, and the whole lot of them receive a bullet each. Just to the knee, don't get me wrong ;)

It's arguable at least when Torres was Torres, and not the shadow of his former self, but if you play Rooney as a striker he will bag you 20-30 league goals and create a good few as well.

Liverpool fans eh?

Torres is better than Rooney. Rafa is better than Mourinho. Suarez is an honest player with a media problem.

It's like living in care-bear land, but with fewer rainbows.

Clever stuff by Mou - all this second choice stuff. Because I'm sure that Torres and Lukaku are in totally different situations with the WC and being first choice.

Still, what scares me most is that Wayne is thick enough and impressionable to fall for it, and Paul f*cking Stretford will be all he can to get one last pay day.

Agents should be lined up in front of the media, and the whole lot of them receive a bullet each. Just to the knee, don't get me wrong ;)

Care Bears. You know damn well only 2% understood that :LOL: old man

Back
Top Bottom