Chelsea Thread

Yeah, seemed like he twisted it, nothing broken I guess (and hope!). Wish him a quick recovery!

He is injured both in his knee and ankle. Hopefully it's fine.

"Knee and ankle feeling ok for the moment. Always stay positive. Waiting for tomorrow. Then we will know more. Thanks for all the messages!" - From twitter.

I can't decide what's better - the fact that it's Chelsea, the fact that City finished ABOVE Chelsea last season or, best of all, the fact that City have already won the title.

I can't decide what's better - the fact that it's Chelsea, the fact that City finished ABOVE Chelsea last season or, best of all, the fact that City have already won the title.

The fact that they can't play in Europe. I think that's what Cech is saying.

"KDB will join the team in USA for the rest of the pre-season matches, and he will maybe play against Inter Milan on 1 august 2013."

Good news.

"KDB will join the team in USA for the rest of the pre-season matches, and he will maybe play against Inter Milan on 1 august 2013."

Good news.

Brilliant news, I'm tipping him to have an excellent season (if given the proper chance) and if with enough time I reckon he will win the YPOTY award.

Brilliant news, I'm tipping him to have an excellent season (if given the proper chance) and if with enough time I reckon he will win the YPOTY award.

I am expecting a lot less from him because of his age and I'm pretty sure he can surprise me. I'm also pretty sure he will get some time for Chelsea this season because Mourinho will change the team frequently which also includes the substitution.

He's the obvious candidate to replace Lampard. He's better technical, has a pass that is at least as good as Lampard's, but has a lesser eye for goals.
I'm convinced that eventually he will turn out to be a better player than Lampard (and i rate Lampard, very, very high, he's one of the most underrated players in the world).

At the moment there is an immense hype around Belgian football players, Chelsea has bought by far the two most talented of this generation: Courtois and De Bruyne (i'm very fond of Hazard, but in Belgium De Bruyne is seen as the biggest talent among the field players, as for Courtois, to some he already is the best GK in the world...). The fact that our national finally has some good results coïncides with the fact that Kevin De Bruyne plays, he is by far our most important and decisive player (goals and assists).

Speaking about Chelsea and Belgian players. According to rumours in the Belgian press, Chelsea is interested in another young Belgian player: Junior Malanda (DMF, 19 years old) who played for Zulte Waregem last season.

Mourinho when asked about Lampard's role and how he'll be used. In a part he says,

"I like players without looking at their birth certificates. Performance determines how good you are, not your identity card or birth certificate. It’s about performance, nothing else."

Definitely not an ideal coach for Real Madrid. :)

Great 8-1 win for us. Although we should improve our defense a little bit more. I'm amazed by the young lads.

Back
Top Bottom