Chelsea Thread

chelsea will bounce back in a big way!
i didnt agree with geremi playing right back, should be playing ferriera or atleast gallas, and del horno at left back.

it nice to have drogba back for next week.

We are the Champions! and still will be! :)

i don`t understand the epl,how?when?was i dreaming....typical u lose and everyone seems to be losing and u still on top:lol:

yes you're right mate but Feireira is still injured,but we were not lucky to lose Gallas early but we didn't deserve to win this game and we miss a lot Drogba for this kind of game,
it is only an accident even Barcelona lost last week ;)

chelsea suffered a hiccup. I more suprised they conceded 3goals and didnt respond.

Shocking! First time we've conceded 3 under mourinho. Obviously every good thing has to cokme to an end! oh well, we're not invincible, maybe its a bit more exciting to be a chelsea fan again! :D

:eek:

What happened to your lot yesterday? The best back line in the Premiership, and we go and put 3 past you.. shame we can't do that every week

Chelsea were shocking yesterday - Carvalho looked like a Conference defender at times. But the Blues will bounce back - Mourinho would have BATTERED his boys behind close doors for that result.

After I've watched the African Nation Cup final, I still think Crespo is more reliable than Drogba(He has wasted many chance to score/win the cup).

noise said:
Shocking! First time we've conceded 3 under mourinho. Obviously every good thing has to cokme to an end! oh well, we're not invincible, maybe its a bit more exciting to be a chelsea fan again! :D

Didn't Bayern Munich score 3 or was it 4 last year?

Sorry! I stand corrected. I should have said in the league.

But Mourinho wasnt in the stadium for that bayern game! ;)

noise said:
Sorry! I stand corrected. I should have said in the league.

But Mourinho wasnt in the stadium for that bayern game! ;)
That doesnt mean he wasnt giving any orders. ;)

Because of my work I went to london yesterday and I went to stamford BEACH. I think it's pathetic what they've done with the grass in the last weeks. Mourinho is a muppet who can't face Barcelona with dignity, so he has ordered to degenerate the pitch as he thinks technically barcelona would destroy them. They don't care about the grass, they have simply let it rot, it's full of sand, holes and mud and I don't think it's a decent pitch to play a Champions match. It's simply worst than a 3rd division field right now. The pitch of my amateur team is in better shape than this.

Also I think that a team using such tactics should not go on on a competition like this. I returned to barcelona and at night I was at Nou Camp. There were people caring the pitch and working to make it in perfect conditions (or at least, the best possible condition). Now some people will say that all tactics can be used and strategy is important and such bs like that... I like big teams who play offensive and face the opponent openly and without threats, cheats or arrogancy. If they don't do a thing to the pitch (or worse, they simply ignore it), Chelsea will agains seem a small team to me.

One does have to wonder how the richest club on earth can't afford some new grass. While I personally can't imagine that a team would be allowed to adopt such tactics, and that the players would be ashamed of it, maybe winning is everything there.

But still, I'm sure there is some explanation that Fulham's pitch, which is rather nearby, is in good condition. And don't complain about rain, it has barely rained in london this year. Nor has it been particularly cold or damp.

Ola mate. Calm down. There's no conspiracy here. Chelsea have had a crap pitch for decades. It's nothing new. I personally would like to see a nice fresh pitch. However, a lot of Premiership pitches start deteriorating around this time of year. With all the cup and European games, it's hard to find a window where's there's enough time to lay a new one and bed it in.

Back
Top Bottom