Chelsea Thread

chelesa really need to keep the 4th or 3rd position and maybe europa cup for their "special one" to come back. They have to play 3 matches everyday though

well anything against Chelsea. No matter how hard to try destroying us we won't quit. We are Chelsea F.C and no referee can stop us. Bring home the Europa and secure the 3rd spot.
i am looking forward to see chelsea ruled out of top 4 because a man got fired when his team just few points behind the leader and hired a man who had defamed our passionate supporters :APPLAUD:

i am looking forward to see chelsea ruled out of top 4 because a man got fired when his team just few points behind the leader and hired a man who had defamed our passionate supporters :APPLAUD:

But why is that has to happen the hard way? Bring the special one back, play Schurrle, get Fellaini, get a good defender and let's see who can stop Chelsea.

But why is that has to happen the hard way? Bring the special one back, play Schurrle, get Fellaini, get a good defender and let's see who can stop Chelsea.
yes mate :APPLAUD:
i just say few disloyal words......finish top 4 and bring back the king!
chelsea need a man can blast the bad n corrupted officals

Don't forget that the injury time that is given is a minimum.
As much as i wanted Chelsea to win that match, you can't blame the ref for that. Seven minutes makes perfect sense, Chelsea's players continued to win time during extra time...stupid.

Don't understand why he subbed Hazard...

As much as i wanted Chelsea to win that match, you can't blame the ref for that. Seven minutes makes perfect sense, Chelsea's players continued to win time during extra time...stupid.

I'm not saying about that. That would seem fine but the officials announce on the board that it's 6 mins. But the referee still keep on going and the player's lost focus because they thought the match was over.

I'm not saying about that. That would seem fine but the officials announce on the board that it's 6 mins. But the referee still keep on going and the player's lost focus because they thought the match was over.
i have noticed that too
not only players but audiences prepared to the end of the match but.........

Let's stop with the conspiracy theories aight! We lost it is what it is, something should be definitely done with the Suárez case otherwise it's just another top-teams clash: loads of drama and mistakes.

But you know right how we are treated by the officials. Who cares about Suarez? We drew the match either way and his ban won't affect us. But in future the same thing will happen. The officials are somehow against us.

Bro we can talk for hours about all the mistakes, mishits and all the others BS acts that we took by the refs and the opposite team fans, but that will leads us nowhere. Weather they like it or not Chelsea is here to stay, a few years onward when other generations look a these games and they'll only remember how great we were (and hopefully how much we still are).
Such a brilliant post, everyone (myself included) should learn from this. :WORSHIP:

there was many yellow cards given + some not nice dives by Mata, Hazard and Oscar...with Oscar taking his time to stand up and even medics ariving... the added time to LFC was ok imo... The ref got it right all today, except not sending Suarez off for that bite incident.

Last edited:
there was many yellow cards given + some not nice dives by Mata, Hazard and Oscar...with Oscar taking his time to stand up and even medics ariving... the added time to LFC was ok imo... The ref got it right all today, except not sending Suarez off for that bite incident.

People don't understand. I'm fine with the extra time given which was 6 minutes. And after 6 minutes at the throw-in, me myself, all other fans even Chelsea player lost focus because they thought that the whistle will blow. But it didn't. It was 6:47 mins(47 seconds late) and they got the ball, lob it to Suarez and he scored easily(which he shouldn't at the first place).

People don't understand. I'm fine with the extra time given which was 6 minutes. And after 6 minutes at the throw-in, me myself, all other fans even Chelsea player lost focus because they thought that the whistle will blow. But it didn't. It was 6:47 mins(47 seconds late) and they got the ball, lob it to Suarez and he scored easily(which he shouldn't at the first place).
That is such a shallow argument! You play until the final whistle is blown, if you fail to do so, it's your fault.

That is such a shallow argument! You play until the final whistle is blown, if you fail to do so, it's your fault.

Ooooh yes right. Now there will be a rule on football. Until Liverpool scores, the match would not end. Doesn't matter if it's 6mins extra time. It would be played for an hour.

Ooooh yes right. Now there will be a rule on football. Until Liverpool scores, the match would not end. Doesn't matter if it's 6mins extra time. It would be played for an hour.
That has nothing to do with the added time given. As a professional footballer you should play until the ref blows the whistle and furthermore, the extra minutes are a MINIMUM amount and every single player knows that, so they've got only themselves to blame for losing focus.

how old are you?! 10...? i don´t know why i even reply on this.

I thought it was hilarious. Given the number of times (for both teams) play had to be stopped while 'brave' footballers either rolled around on the ground, or sprinted 50 yards to moan to the ref, I thought it was fitting to have that much stoppage time.

Reina, Carragher and Sturridge managed to create more than 2 minutes of stalling before Hazard took his penalty. Similar amount of 'fuss' after the ref missed Sturridge's nasty foul on Bertrand, which necessitated both Luiz (from 25 yards away) and Carragher from 60 yards away to 'chat' to the ref.

Lovely to see.

Maybe, Chelsea`s crying wolf and putting a ref in danger of his life. Might have some repercussion ... what do I know. Chelsea plays Spurs n Everton those could decide your season. I think Mutd will be celebrating too much to trouble you lots.

Reina, Carragher and Sturridge managed to create more than 2 minutes of stalling before Hazard took his penalty. Similar amount of 'fuss' after the ref missed Sturridge's nasty foul on Bertrand, which necessitated both Luiz (from 25 yards away) and Carragher from 60 yards away to 'chat' to the ref.

Lovely to see.

This.
Still it's a shame that it was Liverpool benefitted from it.
But a match lasts till the end, no matter how much extra time is given and no matter how much the referee decides to add to that.
Personally there is a flaw in that rule. Let's take a club who leads 1-0 until the 80th minute. They have scored their goal in the 15th minute and from them on they start to waste time.
In the 80th and the 84th minute their opponents score goals, so in the 85th minute they are loosing 1-2 and then the refs gives 6 extra minutes (3 minutes for substitutions and 3 mùinutes for wasted time by the team that is now 2-1 down). I don't blame the ref, but at that moment the time that is wasted by the loosing team should not be counting.
My reasoning:
The club that at the time led 1-0, has stolen this time from the club that was being led. They stole time in order that the other club could not come back.
Once the club has come back and is winning, this is totally irrelevant. Now the team that has stolen time is being led, but since it was that team in the first place that wasted time, refs should add this time.

There is something fundamentally unfair in all this.

But for the record: i don't agree with Mehtab (i rarely do).

Chelsea are going to struggle to make the top-4, they just seem too lightweight at times.
Spurs are bang on track again, Arsenal are on a winning-run.

Will be an interesting race for the top-4, hope Chelsea makes it. I prefer them to Arsenal or Spurs.

This.
Still it's a shame that it was Liverpool benefitted from it.
But a match lasts till the end, no matter how much extra time is given and no matter how much the referee decides to add to that.
Personally there is a flaw in that rule. Let's take a club who leads 1-0 until the 80th minute. They have scored their goal in the 15th minute and from them on they start to waste time.
In the 80th and the 84th minute their opponents score goals, so in the 85th minute they are loosing 1-2 and then the refs gives 6 extra minutes (3 minutes for substitutions and 3 mùinutes for wasted time by the team that is now 2-1 down). I don't blame the ref, but at that moment the time that is wasted by the loosing team should not be counting.
My reasoning:
The club that at the time led 1-0, has stolen this time from the club that was being led. They stole time in order that the other club could not come back.
Once the club has come back and is winning, this is totally irrelevant. Now the team that has stolen time is being led, but since it was that team in the first place that wasted time, refs should add this time.

There is something fundamentally unfair in all this.

But for the record: i don't agree with Mehtab (i rarely do).

Yeah, it sucks. That's why I'm a big fan of 'real-time' in football: whenever the ball is in play, the clock is ticking. Two thirty minute halves. Done and done.

Back
Top Bottom