Chelsea Thread

foy charged the game , then drogba bosingwa were sent off and terry immersed in the racial accusation also lost the hope to close the gap to manchester united.................what a man

His two goals and his possession were excellent too. Apart from 20mins at the end he made Chelsea look like a midtable team (again).

^^^
LOL

I've seen a couple of his vids, always a big sob story.

Ramires and Mikel did OK in midfield - yes Barry and Yaya and Milner ran over them (lol maybe they didnt do so well then) in the first half but to think fat lamp would have done a better job..? Mikel and Ramires are significantly better tacklers than Lamps who has fallen off this campaign. Don't know wtf he was going on about their lack of ability to perform defensively.

Torres - in form? Haha, he's done well against the no-namers but he makes this big thing about physicality and then suggests the wafer-thin Torres would have been able to deal with City's physicality.

Yeah, Terry could have started... although Luiz didn't do horribly.

Much of his argument is based on subjective crap like the 'leadership' and 'experience' that those players had against Man C. Fact is, Rafa put out a decent team.

I think Chelsea deserved a draw.

Don't know man sometime he gets completely out of some matches, and that cost us heavily each time, I still believe that pairing him with Ramires in the midfield is the proper choice.

Yeah that's the problem. It's easy to fix though. A coach needs to tell him about the problem. He's one talented defender.

If we're going to play in a 4-4-2 i'd bench Oscar i love him but he's been under performing lately mainly because he's used too much (that happened to Hazard too).
A Ba-Torres partnership upfront sounds awesome but i still like our old 4-3-3 (I know we're playing in a 4-2-3-1 but it's just a variation).

Yeah Torres will probably go Right. Hazard Left. Mata Middle. Ba Central Forward.

Congratz Chelsea Youth future lads. Excellent performance from all the players. Wow. Sorry Liverpool Youth U19 but you were sleeping.

After watching few Liverpool matches, I think we can beat them if we play 2 strikers. Their defense is kinda weak and they tend to pressurize the opponent. Long Ball is a good choice for it not Possession. The only thing which concerns me is the absence of Ashley Cole. We need someone like him to stop Suarez at the side. Also there will be few emotion on the pitch because of Rafa, Torres and Sturridge and we must cope with it.

suarez is such a douchebag but liverpool played good at the end. Suarez should have been sent off at the first place on biting Iva then Chelsea would have won the match. The thing i dont really understand is why playing +7 minutes when you have given 6+? The referee should whistled after the throw-in. Bad refereeing cost Chelsea again.

well anything against Chelsea. No matter how hard to try destroying us we won't quit. We are Chelsea F.C and no referee can stop us. Bring home the Europa and secure the 3rd spot.

Back
Top Bottom