Chelsea Thread

Goal out of nothing. Wanna see that more from Ba. Classy first-toucher. It seems like Rafa Benitez deliberately playing bad on BPL because of the special one coming on June which will give him a chance managing Chelsea full-time and we won't let that happen.

Goal out of nothing. Wanna see that more from Ba. Classy first-toucher. It seems like Rafa Benitez deliberately playing bad on BPL because of the special one coming on June which will give him a chance managing Chelsea full-time and we won't let that happen.

that is just... i won´t even start.

I'm with Beach here.
It's utterly ridiculous to boo Rio because he is Anton's brother. Cheslea fans should see that their captain, leader and legend is an idiot on and off the pitch. Football could do without this kind of tribalism.

And then there is Benitez. Chelsea fans are saying he couldn't care less about a top 4 place and that he only wants to win trophies for hin own palmares. Well if that would be true, Chelsea have only to blame themselves, that is natural if you appoint a manager for only one season...why should Raffa care about next season when he's certain that he will not be with Chelsea anymore, certainly not for the fans who treated him like scum. Another case of tribalism.

Unlike most people here i always was very fond of Chelsea, but football fans really can behave like idiots. Somebody here had the guts to criticize Benayoun for the loss against Southampton. As if one substitute player could prevent a shambles of a team....

It is clear to me that Chelsea should get rid of their legends: both Terry and Lampard should go. They are well past their peak (certainly Terry) and they obviously have a bad influence in the dressing room. I've always been a big fan of Frank Lampard (one of the most underrated players of the last 20 years) but unfortunately it would be better for Chelsea if he would go. Give him one last big transfer. I couldn't care less about Terry. Scum.

How was benayon tonight ? Did he play good ? I saw him playing but didn't see match tho !
Seems Chelsea rest some players and still won 3-1 great result

This is terrifying. The f*ck?

original.jpg

Several more sources (according to the reliable Rafa Honegstein) as well as Fergie in a way confirming that Jose will be back at Chelsea.

Time to put a few bob on them winning the title next season, at some great odds. They have some phenomenal players, are sure to spend a ton this summer and will get back one of the best managers in the world.

Chelsea are a top class manager away from being a real European force, especially with the Mata-Hazard-Oscar trio.

They need reinforcements in central midfield and defence but they're not far off.

Chelsea are a top class manager away from being a real European force, especially with the Mata-Hazard-Oscar trio.

They need reinforcements in central midfield and defence but they're not far off.

Yep Fellaini and Thomas Kalas will do the work. We also need a good young striker, possibly Lukaku and Torres should stay. We don't need to spend more than $50 on the next transfer market as it will destroy the team's chemistry.

I see Thorgan every week. At the moment he still isn't good enough to play for Chelsea.
The fact that Zulte Waregem are still contenders for the Belgian title has less to do with Thorgan than with the quality of our competition, the fact that Waregem have an exceptionally clever coach and that some of his team mates are playing even better than Thorgan. Just like Lukaku, Thorgan as asked to stay another season with Waregem.

Oh and Lukaku should also be loaned out another year.

The Belgian player that Chelsea should move back is Kevin De Bruyne. Everybody in Belgium considers him a better player than Eden Hazard.

Oh and maybe Chelsea should also sign Kilian Hazard. I know their father and he considers Kilian the biggest talent of the 4 brothers...

Back
Top Bottom