Chelsea Thread

Funny thing is, I can see how a lot of fans of opposing teams would not mind one bit if Rafa's stay were extended. He definitely adds a fair bit of drama to the reality show called the Premier League.
I kinda hope Chelski will take over the no.2 spot. That way I won't feel as embarrassed if we were to get kicked out of the FA cup at Stamford Bridge. Though I actually feel more upbeat about the return than I did about the game at Old Trafford.

Funny thing is, I can see how a lot of fans of opposing teams would not mind one bit if Rafa's stay were extended. He definitely adds a fair bit of drama to the reality show called the Premier League.
I kinda hope Chelski will take over the no.2 spot. That way I won't feel as embarrassed if we were to get kicked out of the FA cup at Stamford Bridge. Though I actually feel more upbeat about the return than I did about the game at Old Trafford.

I have a feeling that De Gea's brilliant save from Juan Mata that forced the replay will be seen as crucial. I can see United going and winning at the Bridge.

Also I don't think Rafa has done that great at Chelsea, but he has'nt been helped by their fans.
I hope he gets a fresh start at a club that has'nt been managed by Mourinho or other highly successful coaches.
If he does stay in England, then I think some place like Newcastle will be a good place.

I think were very lucky to have clawed back a replay, we were still feeling the effects of Madrid on Wednesday.

I think we should be much fresher when the replay occurs and hopefully can edge it.

I think were very lucky to have clawed back a replay, we were still feeling the effects of Madrid on Wednesday.

I think we should be much fresher when the replay occurs and hopefully can edge it.

Well if the form continues for us only van persie(at the top form) can stop us.

I agree that that wonderful De Gea save on Mata's shot might be the crucial element. I also see United winning at Stamford Bridge, but i was very impressed with Chelsea against West Ham. I'm not quite sure how weak West Ham were...one never knows if the winner was that strong or the looser that weak.

When Chelsea are playing like against West Ham, they are by far the most attractive team in the EPL, problem is that the last months they hardly played that well...

I dont see AC Milan turning their heads away with the ageing Nesta and Stam.
01.jpg
28.jpg
03.jpg

05.jpg
04.jpg
29.jpg

Worst tactics. Just letting Soton win the match. I think we forgot how to shoot. I doubt we will do good next season without Mourinho.

Rafa didn't care about this match and it showed in the selection and the players. Pretty much that simple.

Rafa wants trophies, he could care less about CFC's league position. Makes no difference to him next year, whereas an FA or Europa League cup looks nice on his CV.

Rafa didn't care about this match and it showed in the selection and the players. Pretty much that simple.

Rafa wants trophies, he could care less about CFC's league position. Makes no difference to him next year, whereas an FA or Europa League cup looks nice on his CV.

True thing. We don't want a manager like him on Chelsea. I hope the deal made by Abrahimovic with Mourinho is successfully. Please...

Cracking goal, nice to see as the rest of the match was pretty devoid of quality.

United needed to win it at OT. Once we were getting pasted with Chelsea's ridiculous schedule brush, we were always in trouble. Michael Carrick can't play two matches in two days, and Ferguson refuses to buy a central midfielder.

One thing I meant to ask the reasonably rational Chelsea fans on here: Why is Rio Ferdinand booed everytime we play Chelsea now?

Because of the Anton case, maybe also because he called Ashley a sell-out and some other things as well ;)

That was my theory as it only started since Anton. What exactly do Chelsea fans believe Rio did wrong? Aside from, of course, being the brother of another fully grown man?

That was my theory as it only started since Anton. What exactly do Chelsea fans believe Rio did wrong? Aside from, of course, being the brother of another fully grown man?

oh man , they are just fans they aren't politican's so stop making a big deal for them , people boo player just being from one special city/country so can't see anything wrong for booing his bro ;)

sometimes you talk like you never see football and like fans should think like politicans

Back
Top Bottom