Chelsea Thread

honestly I wish he back in Liverpool right after we change owners and before we get Kenny I would be way better , special giving to him those money to spend he would bring some real quality at team ;)

i say there is ZERO chance that current owners would go for him, but never say never. More a discussion for LFC thread.

There is also talk that Leonardo and Ancelotti will leave PSG and that Mourinho wil go to Paris.
Speaking about Carlo: what a wonderfull job he has done in Paris.
Of all the mistakes Chelsea recently has made, sacking Ancelotti was by far the biggest. He made an ageing team champion in a dazzling way and it made his job (i.e. building a new team) virtually impossible. Ancelotti is by far the best coach Chelsea has had, not Mourinho.

There is also talk that Leonardo and Ancelotti will leave PSG and that Mourinho wil go to Paris.
Of all the mistakes Chelsea recently has made, sacking Ancelotti was by far the biggest. He made an ageing team champion in a dazzling way and it made his job (i.e. building a new team) virtually impossible. Ancelotti is by far the best coach Chelsea has had, not Mourinho.

I have always liked Ancelotti, a very respectable coach, he made AC Milan a great team that tore apart teams with Kaka/Sheva/Seedorf at their prime.
And he did superbly well at Chelsea too.

There was some recent rumours that FSG were trying to contact him mid-season to replace Rodgers. But that may have changed now.
I would love to see Carlo at Liverpool.

This post gave me cancer. Yeah, sacking Carlo wasn't a good decision but don't compare him with Mourinho.

Carlo was one of the best that coached the club, he did some great things and i love the football the team played under his commend (looking past the week defense).

What Mou did was bigger he created a team and that team kept the club at the highest level for almost a decade, that's not an easy job to do.

Forgot to say there's a rumor that Mou wants to bring Alonso and Khedira along with him.

There's also a rumor that he will bring CR7. We really don't need them if we can have Fellaini.

There's also a rumor that he will bring CR7. We really don't need them if we can have Fellaini.

Can you honestly see Ronaldo joining any English club other than United? Especially while Ferguson is still manager of United. Almost as delirious as Manchester City thinking they had a chance, Ronaldo may be a little eccentric but I doubt he'd turn his back on Fergie even if he would United as a club

Red Card. Disgrace refereeing and disgraceful act by Aguero.

yeah that was really bad from Aguero , I would give him red all day long !

Chelsea showed some really good football , shame you guys lost match !

btw you must be proud of your players and Rafa for good performance :SMUG:

I wonder if they'll accuse him of racism, like with Clattenburg. :SMUG:

No need. He's the best referee isn't that right? Isn't it? Even if he gives a penalty on goal kick he's still the best. Isn't it? I feel bad for him. Bad for such a pathetic refeering he has learned. Maybe he was mentally abused by his dad who was a Chelsea fan and decided to end frustration, only to find out he's making his anger worse.

No need. He's the best referee isn't that right? Isn't it? Even if he gives a penalty on goal kick he's still the best. Isn't it? I feel bad for him. Bad for such a pathetic refeering he has learned. Maybe he was mentally abused by his dad who was a Chelsea fan and decided to end frustration, only to find out he's making his anger worse.

Tell us how you really feel :PIRATE:

Back
Top Bottom