Chelsea Thread

So another final for Chelsea - this time the Europa League. How do CFC fans feel?

Personally given Chelsea's squad, would have thought they'd almost expect to win this competition. On a different level from 'Europa League' teams.

Agreed, United should have won it last year on paper - strongest team in there.

But a combination of prioritisation and also facing a perfectly timed Bilbao monster got rid of us.

United fans really didn't care, neither did Fergie I don't think. We don't look at ourselves as a Europa League team. Once we went out of the CL, that was kind of the European dissappointment for the year, tbh.

You really can't knock Rafa's record in Europe. 4 finals in 10 years. Not the man to win you a league, but a very good manager in one-off cup ties.

I can definitely see how David Luiz, born and raised in West London, England-fan and Chelsea youth product would never even dream of joining the best club in the world.

Wait, that's not right...

Why would Luiz join a club who he has beaten already?

Every club has beaten every other club...
If you apply that logic how is it possible that all those fantastic players went to Manchester City, PSG and...Chelsea.

I like Chelsea but before Abramovich they were a club like Everton.

David Luiz is a professional football player, if het gets higher wages he will not thin twice and go to any clu who pays him more. If that happens you will be one of the people who is perplexed and you will hate him...

Can't you people just understand that those players don't owe nothing to those clubs, they are journeyman and i fully understand them.

Every club has beaten every other club...
If you apply that logic how is it possible that all those fantastic players went to Manchester City, PSG and...Chelsea.

I like Chelsea but before Abramovich they were a club like Everton.

David Luiz is a professional football player, if het gets higher wages he will not thin twice and go to any clu who pays him more. If that happens you will be one of the people who is perplexed and you will hate him...

Can't you people just understand that those players don't owe nothing to those clubs, they are journeyman and i fully understand them.

Well, this is David Luiz's reaction to the Barca transfer.

"Barcelona is like an Ex-Girlfriend, they keep coming back for more. But I've had to refuse for a 3rd time" -David Luiz

Seems like we got a lot of Chelsea haters here. Don't know why would anybody hate us. Anyway good start at the first half but we are using central formation and players and playing wings. That has to change.

P.S. Respect Howard Webb. Man utd's best player at the moment.

Last edited:
BJhC_hICUAI2w8C.png

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuitsshakey.gif

I must say, although I was furious with Rafael for being very stupid in the situation, I burst out laughing when I saw that troll-face! :LMAO:

I feel sad that even a child has a much greater sense of humor than you.
Hehe, I wasn't saying you were childish because you posted some random Webb-related pic, I said it because of your whole behaviour towards United and towards the referees in general.

Last edited:
it still was a red card tackle.

both the crucial situations Webb got right.. the challenge on Rooney wasn´t a foul and this was a red card. Still Chelsea got a lucky goal today. Might turn out to be most important goal for them in PL season...

I must say, although I was furious with Rafael for being very stupid in the situation, I burst out laughing when I saw that troll-face! :LMAO:

I don't have anything for Man Utd but yeah towards referee, I'm tired of their illiteracy decisions.

Edit: But atleast, Howard Webb was a bit better( maybe he's out of contract for Man Utd ;) )

Yep, it was as I said very stupid from Rafael, and I don't get why Rooney would protest against the decision there.

Mata's goal, although a bit lucky, was well deserved for Chelsea, they were the better side in this game. :)

P.S. Mehtab, everybody hates when a ref makes a mistake, but you're just deluding yourself if you think only Chelsea get bad decisions or only Man Utd are favoured. The refs in general are getting worse and worse.

Last edited:
Yep, it was as I said very stupid from Rafael, and I don't get why Rooney would protest against the decision there.

Mata's goal, although a bit lucky, was well deserved for Chelsea, they were the better side in this game. :)

Both sides could do better. But due to Man utd already winning and wouldn't matter to them and Chelsea having fixture pileup, they weren't on their pace. But either way it was a thrill at the end.

eventually , i know why barca want to buy david ~~~

What are you talking about?

Both sides could do better. But due to Man utd already winning and wouldn't matter to them and Chelsea having fixture pileup, they weren't on their pace. But either way it was a thrill at the end.

What are you talking about?
david's perfect acting provokes barca's admiration :BOP:

Back
Top Bottom