Chelsea Thread

Seems like we got a lot of Chelsea haters here. Don't know why would anybody hate us. Anyway good start at the first half but we are using central formation and players and playing wings. That has to change.

P.S. Respect Howard Webb. Man utd's best player at the moment.

1) Your club spends money it doesn't really have
2) Tapping up players from other clubs still under contract
3) Skewing the salaries and transfer fees (Hello Torres) in the market
4) Hijacking targets scouted by other clubs
5) Changing managers as if they were underwear (and the severance payment for them isn't a problem)
6) Your supporters
7) Your supporters made a referee retire because of death threats
8) Mourinho's and Chelsea staff falsely accusing that ref of going into Barca's dressing room
9) Players falsely accusing Mark Clattenburg of racism and putting his career in jeopardy
10) Harbouring racism themselves within their ranks
11-15) John Terry (I had to reserve 5 slots for him)
16) Cashley Cole

Can I go on? :D

5) Changing managers as if they were underwear (and the severance payment for them isn't a problem)
6) Your supporters
8) Mourinho's and Chelsea staff falsely accusing that ref of going into Barca's dressing room
9) Players falsely accusing Mark Clattenburg of racism and putting his career in jeopardy
16) Cashley Cole

the poor should be poor for eternity??
and you better post this on ur home thread ,show some respect....:BOP:

6) Your supporters
16) Cashley Cole

You are more than welcome to hate us then and we will use that as an advantage to us.

6) Your supporters
16) Cashley Cole

OMG that is hilarious :LOL: you rent are brilliant!!!

OMG that is hilarious :LOL: you rent are brilliant!!!

:LOL:

I'm not trolling or anything. It's nothing personal. It's just that Mehtab was wondering why someone would hate Chelsea. I just answered a question.

Chelsea made lots of enemies didn't they? So did John Terry. Go ask Wayne Bridge and the Ferdinand brothers.

And now David Luiz. That wasn't nice. Well, not a reason to hate a club, but it's attitude like that which will make people not like them.

It's a red, sometimes. If that happens in central midfield earlier in the match it probably isn't. What annoyed me is that it was typical Howard Webb refereeing - let small fouls go and go and go and then when it explodes over-react. If he'd just blown up for the fouling that was happening in that sequence (on either player) then he wouldn't have let it escalate. But he seemed keen not to blow his whistle at all.

Luiz is funny character. He gives it all out, but isn't so hot at taking it. He didn't really ask for Rafael to go, so I can't really complain.

If I were Chelsea I'd be happy Fergie rolled over and let his tummy get tickled. That midfield, lineup and subs was an abomination.

Think maybe Mourinho had a word...

Rentboy, i actually don't agree with most of what you posted.
I also don't see why somebody would hate Chelsea (apart from both idiots who are deluding themselves that they are genuine football fans).

But then again, it seems i'm a Chelsea hater myself...

I did read your previous post, Gerd, and I'm glad you actually removed it. Didn't expect to see such a reaction from you! :CONFUSE:

The only reason I don't like Chelsea is the shortness of their fans memories.

They were literally about to pull a Leeds and go into administration until a random fan - who happens to have swindled his people out of billions that could have otherwise fed a poor nation - decided he wanted a vanity project to go alongside his (formidable) yacht collection.

There's no denying that the money Abramovich has poured into the club has transformed not only Chelsea, but also the rest of the Premier league. As a United fan in some ways it helped us - because without such obscene spending no one would be near United at all. It will have been over 10 years since a non-sugar-daddy club won the league other than United.

But for teams that actually have to spend what they make, they'll never get near Chelsea. Chelsea have spend £200m in just the last 2 seasons - while they're in 'transition' from their first £500m team. How can Arsenal, or Spurs or Everton dream of competing with that? The fact they're anywhere near Chelsea speaks to the general instability at Chelsea, and the fact that a lot of Chelsea's best players are better at getting up for big matches then making it through a league season.

When Chelsea get a class, full-time manager they'll once again be a force in European football. When you have that much talent in a team you have to be.

The only reason I don't like Chelsea is the shortness of their fans memories.

They were literally about to pull a Leeds and go into administration until a random fan - who happens to have swindled his people out of billions that could have otherwise fed a poor nation - decided he wanted a vanity project to go alongside his (formidable) yacht collection.

There's no denying that the money Abramovich has poured into the club has transformed not only Chelsea, but also the rest of the Premier league. As a United fan in some ways it helped us - because without such obscene spending no one would be near United at all. It will have been over 10 years since a non-sugar-daddy club won the league other than United.

But for teams that actually have to spend what they make, they'll never get near Chelsea. Chelsea have spend £200m in just the last 2 seasons - while they're in 'transition' from their first £500m team. How can Arsenal, or Spurs or Everton dream of competing with that? The fact they're anywhere near Chelsea speaks to the general instability at Chelsea, and the fact that a lot of Chelsea's best players are better at getting up for big matches then making it through a league season.

When Chelsea get a class, full-time manager they'll once again be a force in European football. When you have that much talent in a team you have to be.

Rubbish. arsenal before chelsea was going head to head with united and chelsea came in and ruined football making it impossible for teams like arsenal(who build from the bottom ) to compete now for not only trophies but for signings of players.

Players like mata and hazard were arsenal bound and if it was pre roman era, those players would be arsenal signings or even spurs signings.

As soon as wenger, avb or any other decent manager gets a sniff of player x, chelsea/city would just poach player x and give them 200k easy money.

they have ruined football making it far more difficult for teams to build from the ground up!

Whilst teams like arsenal and spurs need to build from the ground up and spend what we the fans give our money for games, merchandise etc, plus tv rights, that is all they can use to spend whilst chelsea and co can get the owner to stump up 100m to buy 3 world class players without sweating.

how is that fair? How can arsenal, spurs etc buy any potential world class players when chelsea and co will just outbid us using the owners billions?

Rubbish. arsenal before chelsea was going head to head with united and chelsea came in and ruined football making it impossible for teams like arsenal(who build from the bottom ) to compete now for not only trophies but for signings of players.

Players like mata and hazard were arsenal bound and if it was pre roman era, those players would be arsenal signings or even spurs signings.

As soon as wenger, avb or any other decent manager gets a sniff of player x, chelsea/city would just poach player x and give them 200k easy money.

they have ruined football making it far more difficult for teams to build from the ground up!

Whilst teams like arsenal and spurs need to build from the ground up and spend what we the fans give our money for games, merchandise etc, plus tv rights, that is all they can use to spend whilst chelsea and co can get the owner to stump up 100m to buy 3 world class players without sweating.

how is that fair? How can arsenal, spurs etc buy any potential world class players when chelsea and co will just outbid us using the owners billions?

real talk.

the cunts tried to not pay us when scott sinclair signed for them in 2005. without roman they would probably be in the championship or defunct and with only about 5% of the fans they have now.

What exactly is Peter Kenyo doing and when did he became Chelsea's chief executive? Well that means Emenalo is gone? If so, it's party time. :DANCE:

It's a red, sometimes. If that happens in central midfield earlier in the match it probably isn't. What annoyed me is that it was typical Howard Webb refereeing - let small fouls go and go and go and then when it explodes over-react. If he'd just blown up for the fouling that was happening in that sequence (on either player) then he wouldn't have let it escalate. But he seemed keen not to blow his whistle at all.

Luiz is funny character. He gives it all out, but isn't so hot at taking it. He didn't really ask for Rafael to go, so I can't really complain.

If I were Chelsea I'd be happy Fergie rolled over and let his tummy get tickled. That midfield, lineup and subs was an abomination.

Think maybe Mourinho had a word...

What else could you expect from Howard Webb? That prick has let a kung fu kick to Xabi Alonso go with a caution. In a World Cup final! :LOL:
He is a joke.

I didn't understand Ferguson's picks either. He chose a mixed team one week after he fielded his strongest team against Arsenal, saying he still wanted to keep it honest. Real classy :ROLL:

What exactly is Peter Kenyo doing and when did he became Chelsea's chief executive? Well that means Emenalo is gone? If so, it's party time. :DANCE:

Well he didn't leave unfortunately. I guess Kenyo is a new board member and apparently doesn't like Torres. There's talks going on that he would go back to either Liverpool or Atletico Madrid. Let's see what happens next after Mourinho take in charge.

Beveren.

I like both Jonney and Beach, but what they are writing here about Chelsea is biased and simplistic.
Sorry to repeat myself for the umptieth time.
The G14 are the spiritual fathers of Abramovich and Mansour.
In the 90's they created a glass ceiling, the only way a club that didn't belong to the G14 had a chance of competing with them was by having a sugar daddy. Clubs like Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Juventus, Lyon, Bayern Munchen made some sort of kartel that tried to kill free competition outside the G14.
What happened was a logical consequence of what they did: clubs outside the G14 turned to rich sugar daddies who poured billion into football.

Do a like this evolution ? No, i don't..this is far from ideal, but i prefer it to the G14 situation. Free competition is essential to sports and even more to football (because the mass appeal of footbal is due to the fact that in football the underdog still has a reasonable chance to win, whereas in sports like cycling and athleticism, the underdog never wins), so the sugar daddies somewhat (somewhat) restored the free competition.

It makes me mad when G14 clubs' fans complain about the likes of Chelsea, PSG, Malaga and Manchester City...those clubs got what they dserved.

Bollocks. What a load of steaming childish horseshit.

Woe is Arsenal. Get real.

I guess you built Bergkamp, Petit, Overmars, et al from the 'ground up' too.

Bollocks. What a load of steaming childish horseshit.

Woe is Arsenal. Get real.

I guess you built Bergkamp, Petit, Overmars, et al from the 'ground up' too.

We did for viera anglia Fabregas Rvp etc list goes on and on and on. Did we break British transfer records to get Dennis the menace and overmars. Nope.

Did spurs do the same with legends like ginola? Did u know that once apon a time even Chelsea yes Chelsea bought legends like zola without breaking the bank. Shocking that once apon a time the transfer market was fair across lots of clubs. Now spurs and arsenal will never get another overmars or ginola in this current climate as your billionaire owner will out bid us by a lot

Congratulations to Rafa for getting his 2nd win over Fergie this season. Hope Rafa can take Chelsea to top-4 and win the Europa league.
Would be the perfect thing for his "CV".

We did for viera anglia Fabregas Rvp etc list goes on and on and on. Did we break British transfer records to get Dennis the menace and overmars. Nope.

Did spurs do the same with legends like ginola? Did u know that once apon a time even Chelsea yes Chelsea bought legends like zola without breaking the bank. Shocking that once apon a time the transfer market was fair across lots of clubs. Now spurs and arsenal will never get another overmars or ginola in this current climate as your billionaire owner will out bid us by a lot

How did you pay for the Overmars'? I don't know how old you are but I remember Arsenal being bankrolled by someone whose name escapes me at the moment. IIRC, even Adams admitted not that long ago that this injection of outside money, what you call "sugar daddies" nowadays, kickstarted the success modern Arsenal enjoyed

Blaming your ills on a couple of clubs when there are millions of players out there is kind of pathetic, you know you're talking crap. You must do.

And Gerd is correct, no-one has done more harm to football than the likes of Arsenal, Utd et al.

Back
Top Bottom