Chelsea Thread

I'm sorry, is this use of language to portray a certain diaspora based on their skin colour a sick joke?

It is detestable and reprehensible to say the least.
you are so patriotic :BOUNCE:
i just dont want this beautiful civilized country be ruined by those nice guys(especially paki:BOP:)
and i have freedom of speech!

You would think him being a different colour bee than all of the others, he would be a bit more sympathetic.

I know this is a tired line from a United fan, but can you imagine the punishment if Wayne Rooney called the FA a bunch of twats on his public twitter account?

World. Would. End.

Fortunately it's Ashley Cole, so he'll get a slap on the wrist.

I know this is a tired line from a United fan, but can you imagine the punishment if Wayne Rooney called the FA a bunch of twats on his public twitter account?

World. Would. End.

Fortunately it's Ashley Cole, so he'll get a slap on the wrist.

Rooney...Wigan Athletic...assault....ball miles away...no punishment.

My record is broken? Exactly.

Rooney...Wigan Athletic...assault....ball miles away...no punishment.

My record is broken? Exactly.

Referee. Sees. Incident. In. Match. Report. FA. Follows. Rules.

Swears into camera. New 'Rooney rule'. Banned 2 matches in crucial run in.

I'd love a response this time?

@milanista Hahahaa!

By reading that pdf It appears Cole was the one that made the assumption . He think JT was being racist even though Anton didn't know about it. The fact JT repeated the phrase w / a question mark. Says he has no brains to repeat or fear no backlash.

Fairplay to Anton in his comments"you're bigger than me" n " your the one sleeping w/ your mate's wife" :LOL: So, Cole n Mikel looked shocked by JT comments even though Anton didn't hear it. I think JT quiting NT is pay back to FA for his troubles (JT is untouchable because Chelsea Football Club puts up w/ me) until now JT is alone finally. The lesson is ppl could do so much to help maybe his fall will let him grow.

Well I imagine Ashley Cole will get at the very least a fine for what he wrote on twitter. It only happend today and so they probably will not react for a few a days.

I think the whole platform is a bit of a waste of space anyway, but the FA should really encourage players not to use it given so many players seem to make an absolute mess of themselves when on it. I'm all for players interacting with fans, but can they really express much of meaning when it's what 200 characters, compared with say a radio phone in, tv interview or article?

Does the chatbox still exists?

Chill beach, it was only a figure of speech. What i wanted to point out is that you're not really objective concerning Chelsea.

Very important:

At the end of the season all these "mistakes" even out.

You don't agree with me?
You don't have to, the above quote is not from me, it's from a certain Sir Alex Ferguson not entirely unknown to you i suppose.

Every time that wins a league deserves it. A verdict after 38 matches is a fair and just verdict, never mind referee decisions, injuries and other eventualities...

Way to go Chelsea. We could have get 2 penalties but it doesn't matter. Torres literally sucks and we need a good striker. Well done.

Chill beach, it was only a figure of speech. What i wanted to point out is that you're not really objective concerning Chelsea.

Very important:

You don't agree with me?
You don't have to, the above quote is not from me, it's from a certain Sir Alex Ferguson not entirely unknown to you i suppose.

Every time that wins a league deserves it. A verdict after 38 matches is a fair and just verdict, never mind referee decisions, injuries and other eventualities...

Utd would have won the PL, FA, Carling, CL, Europa and the Euros if Vidic had been fit tho :BRMM:

Very important:

You don't agree with me?

No idea what you're talking about here. I totally agree. I said that on the MCFC forum last season. Teams that win the league over 38 games deserve to.

My point was that there is no way in hell the FA would have put up with a tweet from Wayne Rooney calling them tw*ts. I have no idea what control over the FA the Chelsea board have, but the report basically states that Chelsea (specifically the director of comms, Terry and Ashley Cole) created a lie to explain why Terry racially abused a player. They basically made up something, deliberately and together to decevie the FA. And the FA call them out, and Ashley Cole is allowed to call them tw*ts. In public. And get's no punishment whatsoever.

Ashley Cole has behaved as if he is above the FA, and the FA have confirmed that he is correct.

It's nothing to do with it being a Chelsea player.

I do think City and Chelsea have undisputedly the best squads.

However, Di Matteo has yet to really be tested in the league (his league record last season was worse than AVB) - Chelsea have had a really gentle start.

Christmas time is about right to start making predictions.

If Mancini wasn't obsessed with faffing around with a back 3, City would probably be joint top.

No idea what you're talking about here. I totally agree. I said that on the MCFC forum last season. Teams that win the league over 38 games deserve to.

My point was that there is no way in hell the FA would have put up with a tweet from Wayne Rooney calling them tw*ts. I have no idea what control over the FA the Chelsea board have, but the report basically states that Chelsea (specifically the director of comms, Terry and Ashley Cole) created a lie to explain why Terry racially abused a player. They basically made up something, deliberately and together to decevie the FA. And the FA call them out, and Ashley Cole is allowed to call them tw*ts. In public. And get's no punishment whatsoever.

Ashley Cole has behaved as if he is above the FA, and the FA have confirmed that he is correct.

It's nothing to do with it being a Chelsea player.

I misunderstood you.
I must say that i totally agree with the above post.

About Di Matteo and Chelsea, i have also my doubts. But when i saw Chelsea against (a weak) Norwich, i must say i was impressed by the way Mata-Oscar-Hazard played and interchanged position permanently. That was impressive. Chelsea need a better holding midfielder and a better striker.

Chelsea should buy Radamel Falcao, then they would be unstoppable.

I misunderstood you.
I must say that i totally agree with the above post.

About Di Matteo and Chelsea, i have also my doubts. But when i saw Chelsea against (a weak) Norwich, i must say i was impressed by the way Mata-Oscar-Hazard played and interchanged position permanently. That was impressive. Chelsea need a better holding midfielder and a better striker.

agree with this.

I misunderstood you.

Yep, couldn't agree more. I genuinely believed when Falcao absolutely battered them in the Super Cup it was only a matter of time.

Issue could be around his 3rd party ownership, have heard there's something strange going on with that.

Very impressed with Oscar has settled. It's not surprising with Hazard and Mata as they're proven internationals at senior level, but Oscar is just a kid! Remarkable.

Back
Top Bottom