Chelsea Thread

I love watching Chelsea so far this season...yes I know only 3 games but very enjoyable and best team in league at this moment in time.

Still think Man City and Man Utd will get a lot better though.

Chelsea v Juventus 19th September.. I'll be in London!

I was wondering if anyone here knows how it works and how hard it is to get tickets? I saw on the Chelsea website that Champions League tickets cost £35. Does anyone know when they go on sale and etc?

Thanks

Thanks Edmundo. That is really upsetting, so there is no way for me to get a general ticket for this game? Sorry I've never dealt with stadium tickets in England.

Luckily there is a chance my friends coming from Italy can get me a ticket with the Juve fans, so maybe I will go with them if it isn't too much trouble.

Absolutely go with them if you can, or if one of them has a spare ticket maybe you can meet him in London on the day and use that. There is a slim chance tickets might go on general sale, but only if there are still some unsold after season ticket holders and members have had the chance to purchase them (and they can buy two tickets each) - if it wasn't such a high profile game there would be less demand and then tickets would go on general sale.

Got tickets with the Chelsea fans for the Chelsea v Juventus game on Wednesday!! I'll have to try not to celebrate when we score at Stamford bridge.

Should be a great game. Big fan of Di Matteo.

I struggle to have much sympathy for Chelsea in terms of refereeing. To say they've had the run of the green in important matches in the last few seasons is a serious understatement.

But yes, definitely the Hazard one was a penalty.

Refering can be questionable but yall should have put the game to bed...plus IMO Juve played a better game than yall apart from that oscar goal yall didnt create much. Juve was the better side overall

Rooney .... Wigan ....assault....balll far away....
Spurs...goal...goal line...
Ronaldo...diving...Ferguson....complaining
Keane...Haaland.
Cantona....Crystal Palace.

You've read it before? So did i. Chelsea deserved that title with all the goals they scored that season.
You don't like Chelsea beach????

beach has a valid point! Chelsea gets lots of love the problem is they think they deserve every fall for a pen and the offside goals on the norm.

They let a 2 goal lead slip....to comeback. Mikel is horrid but keeps getting games. He was responsible for lack of concentration. Hazard is starting to fall more, and more :COAT: No sympathy for Chelsea and refs, Wenger gets banned every season for made up stuff! I know Arsenal are not hated ,just unlucky.

Rooney .... Wigan ....assault....balll far away....
Spurs...goal...goal line...
Ronaldo...diving...Ferguson....complaining
Keane...Haaland.
Cantona....Crystal Palace.

You've read it before? So did i. Chelsea deserved that title with all the goals they scored that season.
You don't like Chelsea beach????

well said

So what's the reason behind it only being a 4 game ban then?

FA making it up as they go along I guess.

Back
Top Bottom