Chelsea Thread

Should get a long ban too.

That's what I was thinking, unfortunately I imagine he will get a slap on the wrist and maybe another fine..
Racial abuse seems to be a huge issue with no punishment in the football world, such as in the Euros bendtner fines £100k for his underwear label being seen and the racial abuse fines totalling only just a bit more.

As long as there is doubt, he shouldn't be.
That was the mistake that was made in the Suarez case. I personally don't believe Evra. You only have to look at his reaction after the Old Trafford game against Liverpool...the way he provoked Suarez there, he should have had a ban too. And i would have said the same if Evra was a Chelsea or Liverpool player.

As long as there is doubt, he shouldn't be.
That was the mistake that was made in the Suarez case. I personally don't believe Evra. You only have to look at his reaction after the Old Trafford game against Liverpool...the way he provoked Suarez there, he should have had a ban too. And i would have said the same if Evra was a Chelsea or Liverpool player.

What doubt? Suarez admitted saying it. There is no doubt except that which the LFC propaganda team managed to create by lying and leaking those lies to friends in the media.

What doubt? Suarez admitted saying it. There is no doubt except that which the LFC propaganda team managed to create by lying and leaking those lies to friends in the media.

Don't start that again. You know damn well that there will always be doubt because of the cultural notion and the way Uruguayans see the word "negrito". Several players from Uruguay backed Suarez on that subject. This has nothing to do with Liverpool propaganda (which was stupid, i have said that countless times in the Liverpool thread). I don't like Suarez as a person, but he should never had that ban. If he would have been a Man Utd player and Evra a Liverpool one, he would not have had a ban.

I don't like Suarez as a person, but he should never had that ban. If he would have been a Man Utd player and Evra a Liverpool one, he would not have had a ban.

school-days-faceplam.jpg

Don't start that again. You know damn well that there will always be doubt because of the cultural notion and the way Uruguayans see the word "negrito". Several players from Uruguay backed Suarez on that subject. This has nothing to do with Liverpool propaganda (which was stupid, i have said that countless times in the Liverpool thread). I don't like Suarez as a person, but he should never had that ban. If he would have been a Man Utd player and Evra a Liverpool one, he would not have had a ban.

Don't talk about proganda? The cultural sensitivity of the word negrito?

Facts:

1. Evra was called "Negro". This is confirmed by everyone, even Luis Suarez.

2. The Negrito sideshow was created by Liverpool fanatics. And hey presto, it convinced the well read, well educated you that it was reality. I'll say it again. Negrito was never said. So why are we talking about it?

So there you go.

Your last sentence is laughable. If you have any interest in learning something instead of looking through anti-red glasses, peruse this: http://therepublikofmancunia.com/fa-target-united-7-reasons-why-whelan-is-wrong/

I've edited this post. I was giving 4 examples of situations where Man Utd came away with things that didn't happened, but to be honest, that was a litle ridiculous and useless. I quite appreciate you (although of late we discuss much). Let's stop this. I apologize, for that last sentence. It was maybe not laughable, but inappropriate. Sorry.

As for Evra-Suarez...

Personally i'm convinced something happened between Suarez and Evra. I'm quite convinced Suarez did say something inappropriate, maybe it was "negro"...but there is no proof. He should not have been banned for that. He should have got a sentence when he refused to shake hands with Evra.

No matter what club these players play for, they are supposed to be role models. If there is proof that they have done something wrong, they should be punished. Only there should be proof.

Let's stop this discussion. I'm quite excited about the upcoming season, i think with Kagawa, Man Utd might have done the thransfer of the season. A fantastic player. Good luck.

Last edited:
I've edited this post. I was giving 4 examples of situations where Man Utd came away with things that didn't happened, but to be honest, that was a litle ridiculous and useless. I quite appreciate you (although of late we discuss much). Let's stop this. I apologize, for that last sentence. It was maybe not laughable, but inappropriate. Sorry.

As for Evra-Suarez...

Personally i'm convinced something happened between Suarez and Evra. I'm quite convinced Suarez did say something inappropriate, maybe it was "negro"...but there is no proof. He should not have been banned for that. He should have got a sentence when he refused to shake hands with Evra.

No matter what club these players play for, they are supposed to be role models. If there is proof that they have done something wrong, they should be punished. Only there should be proof.

Let's stop this discussion. I'm quite excited about the upcoming season, i think with Kagawa, Man Utd might have done the thransfer of the season. A fantastic player. Good luck.

I think the lack of proof didn't mean a thing to the FA, they thought here is a chance to make an example of a racist situation in football, again laughably they don't expect the (then) England national captain to then be caught up in his own racial abuse shit storm, so they hid behind there desks and asked for more proof because the PC bullshit the FA is built on now.

I'm also looking forward to Kagawa in a United shirt, however I think that's a discussion for te United thread!

Terry cleared. Can't say I'm surprised. Just comes to show that if you're captain (he will get the armband back after that) of the National Team, you get away with racism. If you're just a foreigner, you get an 8-match ban.

Not to stir this Suarez thing again, but it's true. Both were guilty of the same crime, but only one paid for it.

Terry was always going to get away with it. But couldn't they have come up with better stuff than that bullshit? "Stop it you meanie! I did not call you a f*** b**** c***!" :LOL:

The FA can now start their investigation, so he could still get punished. Though I can't imagine how, now that a court has cleared him.

Look, i don't like John Terry. But if a judge has doubts after a fair trial, that is the end of the case in a democracy. So stop moaning.

Yes, because it's completely plausible that someone would deny an accusation is such a way. Because in heat of the moment that's how people react. Ok.

Anton: "Did you just call me a f*** b*** c***?"
Terry: "Mmmm... Nope. I did not call you a f**** b***** c*****, Anton".

Double standards and all....

082terryDM_468x331.jpg

Kick Racism Out Of Football??

This is EPIC :LOL:

its good to see chelsea's match since may
hazard looked sharp and i expect more when he in a good form
chel still need a cf(cavani? ~~) anyway

what chelsea is doing is wrong for football IMO...buying all these kids will just end like real madrid era when they buyed vdv robben,sneijder, drenthe and a bunch of kids like canales...atleast 2-3 of em will have their career on postponed for sure. and just downgrade the whole europe with so much talent on one side at enourmous wage and contract deals.

look promesing if they`d buy 1-2 players but they bought a whole eleven of kids this summers its ridiculous.

As for Evra-Suarez...

What about Ferdinand? He refused to shake Suarez's hand.

Please read the first sentence of the last paragraph you've quoted.

Concerning all those Belgian players with Chelsea. I have a feeling that Belgian players are a litle bit overhyped and a player like Lukaku went too soon to Chelsea.

I read that in the first Chelsea match in the USA Lukaku scored two goals, Hazard one and De Bruyne played a pretty good second half. I'm not sure that this really good for those players. Hazard will be a starter, if only because of the amount of money Chelsea invested in him. Lukaku and De Bruyne (IMO a very big talent) should be better off if they were loaned out like Courtois. If they are doing well now, the ycould end up staying with Chelsea and scarcely play matches...

Sometimes i have the impression big clubs buy young players to avoid them going to other clubs, not so much because they are really interested in them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom