Chelsea Thread

I just love how everyone posts in this thread when it's time to hate Terry.

About the tackle,it was horrible but he went and did get the ball,that's probably the reason he didn't get a red card.

About the tackle,it was horrible but he went and did get the ball,that's probably the reason he didn't get a red card.

someone needs to come in here :PP

Your like the only Chelsea fan in this forum

Nah I don't think so,I'm the only one and it looks like staying that way.

It's just that this "hang JT" thing does this thread no good.

Is Milner hardly injured or what? That was a hard tackle. If Milner wasn't shooting, he could have broken his leg.

Chelsea have to win the double now. Portsmouth in the FA cup. They are in pole position to win the league aswell.

But it has been a weird season, so anything can happen. Heres to Chelsea losing a couple of games and Arsenal going onto the season winning all their remaining games! :PP

_47763900_terry_getty.jpg

one more game to go,the title will be decided,and we can sat back and concentrate on our "games".

Congrats on the league. Can't really complain, most goals scored, a few 7 goal thumpings and beat the other big 4.

Next season should be a bit more interesting, I figured this year would be Chelsea and Liverpool (yeah, okay) out in front, as Arsenal don't have it and United are rebuilding. If anything with the squad they have I expected a bit more from Chelsea. Given age concerns around the squad, I wonder if Roman is planning some serious spending this summer? Whatever happened to that transfer ban?

The transfer ban got lifted but I wouldn't expect us buying too many players in the summer.A few youngsters will get more involved and we may make a high profile transfer like Aguero or Pato but I doubt it.

Quite a few relics from the Mourinho era may leave like Belletti,Ferreira and Hilario.Deco will probably go back to Brazil,I can see Joey moving too but Ancelotti insists that he'll stay.

Wow Even I didn't expect 8.
103 goals,Drogba got the golden boot,Lamps had the most assists and Cech shared the golden gloves with Reina, not bad at all.

3492vjt.jpg

KING CARLO

MORE THAN SPECIAL

Back
Top Bottom