Chelsea Thread

And sunglasses forgot about that.

The guy was on the radio tonight, some big African dude by the sounds of things, going on about being a "Ladies man", dear oh dear.

FD

Right, right, right, what's the script with the guy behind the dug out brushing his teeth? WTF is that all about?

FD

I saw that too and fell off my chair. Who goes to a football game and thinks, "Humm my teeth are messy, I've bad breath, I know I'll brush my nashers in the 33rd minute" Complete joker !

guys,now that Russia are out of WC 2010,i think it would be great if Mr.Hiddink is coming back to us,and forming a great partnerdhip with Mr.Ancelotti in coaching department,it will be the deadliest formation.

certainly has, still could be worse, and Esseins injury could be blessing in disguise if it means he can't play in the ACN as may be fit before its conclusion

certainly has, still could be worse, and Esseins injury could be blessing in disguise if it means he can't play in the ACN as may be fit before its conclusion
Or it could prove a curse as he may get well before December 28 and then leave for the African Cup resulting in us missing him for 2 months.

I don't really see how Mikel could replace him.

I just don't want this December to be another Scolari.

It's me or Anelka become better every year ?
Before i don't really like him, I mean the footballer and now is a very complet player, can keep the ball, dribbles, help midfield, strike, assist...

I think Anelka is vastly underrated,everybody talked about how we would miss Drogba as he creates or scores most of our goals but it looks like we missed Anelka in January more than we miss Drogba now.

Anelka was always a top striker, he declined after he left Arsenal but I think he knew that was a mistake and is back at a top club and playing well.

Would he leave Chelsea that soon? Surely he'll want to leave atleast a little bit of history before leaving otherwise its a failure. (Unless he wins the league and CL)

I think he'll stay for at least two years,we have changed a lot of managers and we need to stick to someone for a decent period of time.Besides there are a lot of managers who'd want to work for Italy so CA wouldn't be top of the list.

Wow talking about sensationalizing things .... no longer does the newsmakers needs to say anything for the press to invent their reaction in the front page of Soccernet.

Cole has been the subject of allegations regarding his private life and is believed to feel 'victimised' by the club with a likely fine awaiting him.

But nothing on the article mentioned:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=745870&sec=england&cc=4716

Because every club has utter and utter stupid "fans" who don't care what happened and only support their club.
As long as pricks like Terry are blindly idolized, they will continue to behave like pricks (and you can substitute"Terry" by dozens of other famous football players, also from other teams).

Chelsea should get rid of Terry, he has become a liability. He is playing shockingly bad the last weeks.

Because every club has utter and utter stupid "fans" who don't care what happened and only support their club.
As long as pricks like Terry are blindly idolized, they will continue to behave like pricks (and you can substitute"Terry" by dozens of other famous football players, also from other teams).

Chelsea should get rid of Terry, he has become a liability. He is playing shockingly bad the last weeks.

i agree, hey buddy, there is a new book out by simon kuper, you will love it

soccernomics

it is great, pick it up

bujubanter on 606: "Good to see John Terry getting outpaced by the 32-year-old Jason Roberts."

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Blue Blue, London, via text: "We've let too many 1-0 leads slip this season, Villa, Wigan, Everton, Man City, now today. I fear the current team has peaked and is on the way out. The FA Cup is our best chance this year."
whoa!

Horrific challenge.

See how Terry tried to make out he hurt himself aswell, after he realised how bad it was? He is a cock.

Should have been sent straight off. The ref obviously saw it as he gave him a yellow?! how the fuck that is a yellow is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom