Chelsea Thread

:LOL: Chelsea in the Champions League is quite amusing. Every year people (including myself once or twice) say its Chelsea's year yet they somehow fuck up near the end.

Very good performance from Chelsea today. Thought the midfield looked menacing and of course being World Cup year Ballack is looking eager and a new player already

Its funny how he is just using Mourinhos players with no addition whatsoever. lol Again the structure of the full team is still there.

About the game, you look a bit above the rest atm. Lets just wait and see if you can keep the good results and shape.

Well going off the team from yesterday...

Cech, Bosingwa, Terry, Carvalho, Cole, Lampard, Essien, Ballack, Deco, Anelka, Drogba, Hilario, Ivanovic, Belletti, Mikel, Malouda, Kalou, Sturridge

The ones in bold are Mourinho's, the rest are other manager's.

Only Cech, Terry & Lampard are left from Ranieri's team. Terry and Lampard were not signed by Ranieri and and I think when Cech actually signed it was under Mourinho although it was Ranieri who wanted him and arranged his transfer.

So most of them are Jose's, but I dont see why Ancelotti would change it, they were succesful and there's no point wiping out an entire team just because a new manager is in charge.

"Chelsea have been banned from signing any new players in the next two registration periods by Fifa.

The Premiership club was found guilty of inducing French teenager Gael Kakuta to breach his contract with Lens when he joined in 2007.

"Chelsea is banned from registering any new players for the two next registration periods," a statement on Fifa's website read.

Chelsea are looking into the matter and hope to issue a statement"

:LOL:

stallowned.jpg

Yeah sounds about right, same as Cech then. :)

and drogba ;)

Nick Cave said:
More anti English club stuff from FIFA, why don't they just kick us out of all football and have done with it...
i don't understand why u guys always get on the defensive like this.
this is a standard infraction.
roma did the same mistake (the mexes deal) and was inflicted the same sanction (exactly the same).
and i can guarrantee, roma's team manager (baldini) didn't blame fifa for being a biased anti-italian organization when this happened.
infact i'm quite sure baldini resigned precisely because of this "incident", as an act of responsaibility.

there's not a "global evil masterplan" to sabotate english football. :))

infact there are many team managers here in italy who blame fifa for being way to soft on the EPL...... and i have to say their argumentations are very very valid and reasonable :))

just look at the facts, before blaming blatter or platini or international media or whoever say something unpleasant about english footie.

i'm not having a go at u Nick (from your posts i can see u're a clever man and i like to read your views :)) ).

it's just that, visiting this forum on a pretty regular basis, i noticed that this kind of reaction became quite an habit for english people and media.... and it's not a "healthy" way to handle criticizes.

and the fact that even a smart guy like u buys theese bullshits, well it's not a good sign ;)

:LOL: Great news, For a ageing side this is going to cause a few issues, especially if 1 or 2 want to leave with no chance of replacements.

and drogba ;)

i don't understand why u guys always get on the defensive like this.
this is a standard infraction.
roma did the same mistake (the mexes deal) and was inflicted the same sanction (exactly the same).
and i can guarrantee, roma's team manager (baldini) didn't blame fifa for being a biased anti-italian organization when this happened.
infact i'm quite sure baldini resigned precisely because of this "incident", as an act of responsaibility.

there's not a "global evil masterplan" to sabotate english football. :))

infact there are many team managers here in italy who blame fifa for being way to soft on the EPL...... and i have to say their argumentations are very very valid and reasonable :))

just look at the facts, before blaming blatter or platini or international media or whoever say something unpleasant about english footie.

i'm not having a go at u Nick (from your posts i can see u're a clever man and i like to read your views :)) ).

it's just that, visiting this forum on a pretty regular basis, i noticed that this kind of reaction became quite an habit for english people and media.... and it's not a "healthy" way to handle criticizes.

and the fact that even a smart guy like u buys theese bullshits, well it's not a good sign ;)
I did jump the gun a bit there, I did not get all the facts I just heard it on TalkSport... ;)

I thought Roma had a one window ban though?. . No doubt Chelsea will appeal...

I'm still sure both Blatter and Platini hate us though... :P

I did jump the gun a bit there, I did not get all the facts I just heard it on TalkSport... ;)

I thought Roma had a one window ban though?. . No doubt Chelsea will appeal...

I'm still sure both Blatter and Platini hate us though... :P

it was a 2 window ban for roma aswell.

platini doesn't "hate u" mate. and even if he would hate u, he certainly wouldn't show it, by trying to damage u, of course.... no one with such an important role could be so stupid (well, except blatter maybe)
no one would criticize the most powerful national football federation in the world, just for some silly hatred-related reasons.... i mean we're not kids anymore, are we? there would be no benefit for him..... actually quite the opposite.

except the "eduardo-affaire", wich was a ridiculous mistake (but nothing else than a mistake) every time michel remarked the epl issues, he was right..... exactly as he's right when he remarks serie a's issues and la liga's issues.

as for blatter, he's just a corrupt bastard with no brains at all..... trust me u have no idea the things blatter did and said against italy and italians..... but it's not like he hates italy.... he's just stupid.

did u ever notice that blatter wasn't present during the world cup victory ceremony? for the first time in the history of football the FIFA president REFUSED to give the world cup to the winner........ EUFA president (johannsen if i remember right) had to get on the pitch and give us the cup...... unbelievable.

u see what i mean? :))

as for blatter, he's just a corrupt bastard with no brains at all..... trust me u have no idea the things blatter did and said against italy and italians..... but it's not like he hates italy.... he's just stupid.

did u ever notice that blatter wasn't present during the world cup victory ceremony? for the first time in the history of football the FIFA president REFUSED to give the world cup to the winner........ EUFA president (johannsen if i remember right) had to get on the pitch and give us the cup...... unbelievable.

u see what i mean? :))

Agree 100% on that guy how he stays in power is beyond me... :CONFUSE:;)

LOL..............I'm going to listen to all this "The world hates us" stuff on Talksport on the road from work.

That's all we get listening to them bleat about things that happen to England or an English club.

FD

Agree 100% on that guy how he stays in power is beyond me... :CONFUSE:;)

yeah, i can't understand it too ;)..... or maybe i can understand it... and i just don't wanna accept it :(
however the fact that platini and blatter can't stand each others speaks for michel's integrity.

an italian patronizing a french... the world must be going upside down :P

Was Chels aware of this before it was handed? Now, I understand the sudden high extended contract price or raise for Cole and Terry

Another can of worms opened by the sport's governing bodies. Which English team will be targeted next?

Anyway, if the appeal is unsuccessful, then i guess we'll see more youngsters coming through in place of signings. Simple as that. It'll probably benefit us more than people expect. As i've said many times before, i'd rather see a hungry youngster, then a lazy overpaid 'star,' come in.

Well they are clearly trying to set a precident here and make it clear to clubs that this will not be tolerated. Platini has said before he is not happy with the 'kids' situation but anyway this is not UEFA, this is FIFA. Nick, you gotta stop listening to talksport, they talk more crap than the tabloids and are just aiming for sensationalist bollocks for morons to listen to (and you are not a moron).

Lens lodged a complaint and it was investigated and Chelsea were found guilty. They've clearly broken a rule and whilst it seems like a harsh punishment for a relatively small crime, FIFA are looking at the bigger picture and trying to sort out the problem globally by deterring others from doing it again.

Back
Top Bottom