Chelsea Thread

Haha, typical champions first half. Do nothing, ride the luck (post hit, marginal offise) then score uot of nothing. How can you compete with that? Essien is a thug, i'm quite glad he didn't end up at united (though he would have fit in well with a certain scouser and smithy...;))

oh fair enough, i turned on at about 13 or so through. The ball hadn't left their half before the goal really, other than their ever so attractive tatic of sitting 9 men behind the ball and plugging it up towards drogba...

shh_fundance_11nov89.jpg

Haha, good enough from Chelski. That should almost wrap things up in the prem. Bet arsenal take some points off United, just to make the gap bigger. Don't think it was a good show of what football should be, though both goals were well taken.

Thats why were Champions, thats why were champions, Thats why were champions!!

haha wenger didnt have handshake with the Special one. :lol:

Essien is a great player, in foul trouble, he composed himself and played very well with a yellow card. He plays on the edge, roughed up the Gunners, they dont like to be physical, wenger's wimpy boys. WELCOME to the EPL!

Joe Cole what can you say, splendid finish,with the left foot, to strangle Arsenal and secure our 3 points.

Lampard bloodied and bruised, played fantastic alongside Makalele, filling in the gaps, cut off the supply lines for Henry and Van Persie.

Robben, should have killed the game, when he had the chance, tried to play it back to J.Cole. Good to see him have a good game though the Flying Dutchman.

Once again, Overall excellent, effecient, unselfish, team work & effort, by all players! Thats why were Champions! :mrgreen:

If i was lauren and someone knocked out my teeth from purpose elbow i would break that players leg or get a tooth from his mouth,essien is scumbag cheat.

On the game arsenal deserved to lose, their defense was joke and never really looked like threatening chelsea. Even had the goal counted in the first half by van persie, I think chelsea still would have been able to win the match.

no it would of been a totaly difference match had arsenal scored. arsenal would of pressed on and tried to go for a 2nd while chelsea will b more open and wont have 9 men behind the ball. arsenal got robbed yet again in a big match. we diddnt deserve to lose. lucky chelsea riding their luck once again...

Every big match wether it be united,chelsea or liverpool that beat you comfortable arsenal always have to of been 'robbed' or 'cheated'. Truth is arsenal got no commitment or hunger when it comes down to the big match, chelsea were much better than arsenal tonight. If arsenal were so good they would have come bk with even more chances after their goal got disallowed but they were pathetic. lauren senderos, flamini and even hleb to extent was utter shit,playing like pansies.

no thats incorrect. we was ROBBED. if that goal went in we would of beaten chelsea. that dissallowed goal knocked our confidence thats why we diddnt create anymore chances, and after all when chelsea scored they sat back and defend defend.. that made it even more difficult to score. had we scored their defence would of been left open...

jonneymendoza said:
no thats incorrect. we was ROBBED. if that goal went in we would of beaten chelsea. that dissallowed goal knocked our confidence thats why we diddnt create anymore chances, and after all when chelsea scored they sat back and defend defend.. that made it even more difficult to score. had we scored their defence would of been left open...

Lol, read what you're typing. You're in denial mate. Somehow it just can't be Arsenal's fault, right? Is that what you're saying? The disallowed goal knocked your confidence? not the fact that you were 17 points behind Chelsea in the first place, below Tottenham in the table, losing to lesser clubs, needing to win the game etc.... As for Chelsea defending after scoring a goal :roll: How dare they. Still found time for a second though.

yea cuz arsenal where more open in defence and had to push forward even more so of course chelsea got a second.. how many chelsea players where in our half wen the second went in? 1?LOL, would have been a different game had we scored first mate

chelsea_fan said:

Essien is a great player, in foul trouble, he composed himself and played very well with a yellow card. He plays on the edge, roughed up the Gunners, they dont like to be physical, wenger's wimpy boys. WELCOME to the EPL!

Essien is a good player he's not a great player, YET! But he is also a dirty bastard. There's being physical and then there's cheating. Knocking somebody's tooth out with an elbow is a foul and under new rules should be a red card. He'd already whacked someone in the face in the first half.

Nickybaker said:
Essien is a good player he's not a great player, YET! But he is also a dirty bastard. There's being physical and then there's cheating. Knocking somebody's tooth out with an elbow is a foul and under new rules should be a red card. He'd already whacked someone in the face in the first half.

i agree, congrats about the winning but what essian have done has notghing to do with the EPL.

jonneymendoza said:
no it would of been a totaly difference match had arsenal scored. arsenal would of pressed on and tried to go for a 2nd while chelsea will b more open and wont have 9 men behind the ball. arsenal got robbed yet again in a big match. we diddnt deserve to lose. lucky chelsea riding their luck once again...

i also agree. chelsea is a big team and thei often are lucky in some games. but when you are on position 1 you have this luck also in bad games. i think the only team who can play with pressure against chelsea at the moment is pool

bayern, cheslea, lyon, juve what a boring year for football ;)

Last edited:
jonneymendoza said:
would have been a different game had we scored first mate

Maybe so. But in that case, it would also have been a different game if all players were wearing top hats, or if Lehmann kept on kicking the ball in his net from goal kicks.
You can't predict a game that didn't happen! Mop up the milk. You're making it sound like you're the first team to have an offside decision go against you.

zeus78 said:
bayern, cheslea, lyon, juve what a boring year for football ;)

I think all those teams can play really attractive football. Bayern can be amazing in the counterattack. From what I know Lyon plays very nice football, haven't seen much of them unfortunately. Chelsea are a very impressive, well organised team and Juve are deadly with Trezeguet and Zlatan. Besides that I love watching Nedved play.

Carry on after this off topic remark, but it had to be said.

Well said nutmeg...

It really annoys me how fans see everything through 'their clubs glasses'.

If you read back on this forum, when chelsea lose, the majrity of fans in this forum congratulate the other team or decide we just didnt play well enough to deserve a win. When arsenal (and some extent man u) lose, you lot all give excuses and 'wudda, shudda coulda'. It doesnt matter IF that had gone in, we can look at other factors that didnt play a role in the game if u want to.....

Senderos should have had two red cards in the game, for bein the last man and foulin drogba in the first half, and robben in the second.

But it doesnt matter, that didnt happen so lets stick with reality, and not with 'what might have been'.

For all you lot know, even if the van persie goal had of stood, what says chelsea wouldnt have come back and won 24-1? You can't say it WOULDN'T have happened cos it MIGHT have done!!

so please, QUIT YOU'RE JIBBER JABBER!

Your right....I never heard a single Chelsea fan complain about Liverpool's winning goal in the CL semi-final last season :lol:

Well played Chelsea, you had too much quality for us but the game was closer than you think.

We had 1 good goal disallowed, and one shot hit the post and come out. You had 2 shots hit the post and go in. Our luck has run out at the moment but we will be back.

What's with Mourinho walking down the tunnel without shaking hands? Is he that arrogant that he can't even be bothered to shake the hand of his opponent at the end of the match? What a wanker.

I don't think Chelsea really have the best team, just an outstanding manager and great organization, they have a good team, but I wouldn't think a team 20 points better than Arsenal.

I think teams like Wigan have a manager like this too, so maybe if they sign some real talent they could end up being a really good team.

@joostebrood
I mean boring in the league ;)
Not every team has a guru with millions like chelsea. About Arsenal, they are making a new team and when i see players like senderos or van persie all will be good :)
my english isn't the best, i'm only arsenal supporter but i live in switzerland. Hope you understand my words ;)

All these f**kin CSKA Chelski 'fans', we'll see where you'll be when the Russian has had enough playing with his toy in 5yrs.

Where were you when you were sixth. P***ks.

Back
Top Bottom